i think b route is really inferior

BerserkStaff

cyas doesn't appear in b route which is supposedly what balances the lack of stuff you get in b route i think

also havent tested but even if you let cyas appear in 17a you can just have 3 durable units blockade the bridge with 15 knights and one durable unit with a scroll like homer with resire chokepoint and kill all the mage knights with tron

and what makes chapter 17b diffiucult/annoying

Edited by BerserkStaff

From a Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest topic:

Conomoore has 1 leadership star just like Glade

He has an A rank in swords unlike lol-e-rankGlade
his high skill makes up for his low speed when using master weapons
that moustache makes him one of the manliest characters you can use
that silver sprite of his looks bloody heroic with his cape
he arrives with a master lance to pwn enemies just like Dean and Finn
I believe he also supports Miranda

field him when going b-route to attain maximum leadership!
replace Glade's worthless e-rank with Conomoore's A-rank moustache!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/72009501'>http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/72009501

Cyas isn't even that difficult to deal with. You just put your tankiest guy on the bridge and all your units south of the church with all the leadership stuff like King Sword, Nanna, Leaf etc. I don't remember if Cyas leaves on his own or you need to attack him but if you need to attack him just rescue asvel or something with a flying unit and slowly make your way to him. Drop Asvel off, take down the ballistas then use your flying unit to make Cyas run away.

Or fuck that noise and warp Asvel directly to take down the ballista then have your flying unit attack Cyas.

16B is harder for me. Can't seem to catch/kill all the enemy I want without abusing the thief staff and if I do they start running away with my free xp. All in all it's a pain.