Which class are you?

Corrobin

Which Fire Emblem class would you like to be?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which base class are you?

2. 2. Which promoted class are you?

Picked Theif > Assasin

I rather be stealin the gold and killing people silently.

My other choice would be Pegasus Knight > Falcon Knight cuz I like flying horses or any kind of mages or clerics cuz I also like magic.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was an option, I would've picked Outlaw/Adventurer, but because it isn't in the poll I picked Mage/Sage for much the same reasons. Keep me away from too much danger because I'd probably be super squishy, but let me hit first and I should be fine. Also, healing. Healing is more important than hurting, although hitting stuff is so much fun.

Knight->General. I like lances, I like armors, I'm tall and sturdy ...also pretty slow and not agile at all. So, yeah. Knight would be the class that most likely fit me better, I'm also really fond of Knights and General and I like using them quite a bit ... even though they kind of really suck in almost every game but Fates.

Edited by Purikaman

Either Mercenary > Hero or Mage > Sage

The characters who have this class tend to have a personality like mine, and they're both balanced like I think I would be if I were a FE character.

That being said, since I don't like studying books, I suppose I would go with Mercenary > Hero, but since I prefer Bows/Lances over Axes, I could also be Ranger, but I don't know how to ride a horse xD so yeah.

My stats would be like average HP, good strength, good magic, good skill, average speed, good luck, bad defense and average resistance, and my CON like 8 (un-promoted) and 10 (Hero) which is the same as Raven I believe.

Edited by CrystalPoke

I chose Cleric/Mage for first tier, and Sage for second. Even in a world like that of the Fire Emblem series, I'm not sure I could bring myself to kill someone, and if I had to, I'd want to do it from afar with magic so I don't have to be up close and see them die.

I'd go Cleric/Priest first since I'd probably want to hang out at the back healing people than gifting people stabs on the front lines. And, well, I'm easier to fell than a house of cards against an earthquake.

I'd go for Sage for promotion since Magic looks pretty cool, and I still get to heal. Also I jst like the idea of hitting people with magical sigils that summon out elemental stuff to hit my enemy in the face with. Summon that thunder yo.

Edited by Truck

I'd want to be a Pegasus Knight, because most of my favourite units are pegasus knights, and riding a winged horse sounds really cool. Then I would promote to Dark Flier because I like mages a lot too, and Dark Flier provides a good middle ground.

Edited by Glitchy

Base class: Archer. Why? Well, my childhood speaks to me. And says not to shoot my eye out. Plus I like archers.

Promoted: Swordmaster. Because who wouldn't want to kill everything with one swift sword stroke? Also, I used to watch a lot of samurai jack as a kid. Just the thought of a custom Jack Crit...

Why are there no third tiers? Everyone knows that Whispers and Barons are the best.

Troubadour -> Valkyrie

I'm definitely more partial to being able to heal than anything myself, and being on a horse makes up for my atrocious speed IRL ;p

And getting Tomes on promotion is super awesome, 'cause they're my favorite weapon apart from Bows <3

For base class, I chose Troubadour because I'm definitely more magic-inclined than physical. I love animals, so riding a horse would be cool. I chose Dark Flier for promoted, because I wanted to use tomes while being mounted, and being able to fly would be thrilling. I think Valkyrie would be my second pick, though.

Edited by LeopardFire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While Swordmaster is my favorite class, I find myself leaning more in this aspect towards Mages/Dark Knights. Most of my favorite characters are from this class, I am not exatcly bulky and strong but I am pretty fast and I also find the whole idea of magic interesting. Also horses, horses are cool.

Edited by SSL01

• 2 weeks later...

Picked Mymridon and Sage. Despite the fact that they are radically different classes, I feel they are the most useful in their areas. The sages blend of animus, stave, and i believe light magic(i never really used white magic) creates a very useful magic based unit. The Mymridon on the other hand can hit hard and has a very high crit rate especially with killer weapons.

Armor knight, then promoted to General.

Being a big guy myself, combined with being a lineman in American Football and a prop in Rugby combined with my drunken tendencies make me perfect for the class ;)