Everyone is Mafia Mafia: The Glorious Revolution (GOOD JOB KONEKO, ENIGMAR, AND REINFLECHE)

Lil Bean

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll never know, you'll never know
Which way to turn, which way to look, you'll never see us
As we're stealing through the blackness of the night
You'll never know, you'll never hear us
And the evening sings in a voice of amber, the dawn is surely coming
The morning road leads to Stalingrad, and the sky is softly humming

Phase End

Luckily not too many people died tonight.

Legendary Guitar Man's performance has ended.
Character:

sKqCpAi.jpg

Dear Kim/Legendary Guitar Man,

You are Date Masamune, feared tactician and warrior of the Date Clan. You acquired early on a fearsome reputation through the war waged with your rival, the Hatakeyama, after killing your father. After many conquests, you came to be one of the most powerful Daimyo of Japan during a period of civil war. You eventually come to support Toyotomi Hideyoshi as the uniter of Japan, and go on to lead an invasion of Korea, after Hideyoshi’s death you supported Tokugawa Ieyasu's seizing of power. You are known for having only one eye, believed by many you have been caused from smallpox. Despite this, you have requested painters to depict you with two eyes.

Undefeated(Passive): Masamune has never lost a one-on-one duel. If you target someone who is targeting you, their actions on you will be reflected back to themselves.

Aggressive Motivation(Activate): Controversial in his aggressive leadership skills, Masamune once pressed his own allies to fight better through ordering his own troops to shoot at them. Every night, you may ##Kindly motivate ALIAS. The target will be motivated next night and their actions can be used twice (One-shots do not count). However, they will also be shot the next night as well.

You also have a standard shot.

You win if you are one of the last three players remaining.

if i die monde's a nerd

:( RIP The Velvet

Secondly, Martius has been killed in action.
Character:

do4LUVz.jpg

To my friend Reiyson/Martius,

You are Bellona! The ancient Roman Goddess of war usually depicted with a military helmet, spear, shield, or sword. Your priests, called Bellonari, would often wound themselves as a sacrifice to their Goddess. Often, these rituals took place on March 24th (Also one of the host’s birthdays), called the day of blood. In poetry, your name is also used as a synonym for war. Your Greek equivalent is named “Enyo.”

The Day of Blood (Active): As a Goddess who needs blood sacrifices, you can ##Order ALIAS to give you blood. The following night, they will harm themselves in your name, placing a standard shot on themselves. This does not change their own shot, but is instead just an extra shot. If they do shot themself with no interference, you will receive their Sacrifice. The item Sacrifice when used will prevent one standard shot from hitting you.
You win when you are one of the last three players remaining.

Reiyson has met his match.

Finally, Reign's reign has ended.
Character:

iK0G2LZ.jpg

Dear Zeo/Reign,

You are Vlad Tepes, called "Vlad the Impaler" after death. You grew up in the Ottoman Empire as a political Hostage and learned the Turkish and Muslim culture. Your dad was part of the Order of the Dragons, a group dedicated to protecting Christian Europe from Islam. When he was assassinated by Boyers, you made it your mission to reclaim the throne from the usurpers. In your lifetime, you reclaimed the Wallachian throne three times, and quickly became a hero to Bulgarians and Romanians for protecting them from the Ottoman Empire. You have a reputation in Western Europe as being a sadistic cruel tyrant for your love for torture.

The Prisons of Wallachia(Activate): Vlad was known for his love for torture towards domestic and foreign enemies. Every night, you may ##Send ALIAS to my dungeons. This will make ALIAS unable to act, but also will protect him from any shots. The ALIAS will receive a shot the next night. You cannot use this on the same person simultaneously.

Impale(Activate): Vlad loved impaling victims, thus his name “The Impaler”. Once in the game you may ##Impale ALIAS. This alias will be impaled and will receive a shot every night after the use of this ability until their death.

Rest in peace Zeo.

--

Two broken Tigers on fire in the night flicker their souls to the wind
We wait in the lines for the final approach to begin
It's been almost four years that I've carried a gun
At home it'll almost be spring

The flames of the Tigers are lighting the road to Berlin

PHASE FOUR START

Ah, quickly we move through the ruins that bow to the ground
The old men and children they send out to face us, they can't slow us down
And all that I ever,

was able to see,
The eyes of the city are opening, now it's the end of the dream

PHASE END

Two significant deaths, signaling the climax of The Glorious Revolution of Serenes.

First off, Sprite, formerly Jin leads his troops for the last time.
Character:

RSbrFuR.jpg

Dear Makaze/Jin,

You are Joshua Norton AKA Norton I, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico. After losing all your money in the Rice business from a failed lawsuit, you disappeared from the eyes of the people, only to remerge and proclaim yourself the Emperor of the United States. Although you held no political power, the people of San Francisco humoured your image of grandeur, and treated you like royalty, giving you free food, clothing, and even tickets to plays that were “dedicated” to you. You will come to make many powerful “proclamations”, such as the abolishment of Congress, as well as the Republican and Democratic parties. You were celebrated and revered by the people of San Francisco, only to die from a stroke on the street.

Public Demand(Passive): The populace love you and public outcry will come to anyone who will restrict you. You cannot be roleblocked or redirected. However, you cannot be jailed as well, due to the incident of Armand Barbier who attempted to arrest you, and instead was forced by the public to set you free.

Proclamation(Active): Norton would make many proclamations, mainly involving the dissolution of an entity. Every night you may ##Dissolve ALIAS. Dissolving ALIAS will make them unable to act, but will also protect him from actions on him. You cannot target the same person simultaneously.

Emperor Makaze has fallen from grace.

And Jin, formerly Sprite has been slain in battle.
Character:

sU48jsM.jpg

To my friend Toren/Sprite

You are Monde aka Edgelord. As the edgiest person on SF and maybe the edgiest to have ever lived, you’re totally cool and mysterious but not really. Sometimes you’ll pretend you’re Phoenix Wright and try to argue with people courtroom style. Because you’re an ice cream freak, you often eat ice cream every day. In your opinion the best ice cream comes from Baskin Robbins, even though you’re totally wrong.

Let’s Learn some History! (Active): You do really well in history and on history tests even when you don’t study! But when you do crack open your book, a lot of information becomes available to you. Each night, you may reply to your role pm ##Research ALIAS. This gives you the power to see their role, their username, and all their night actions.

I’ll Make my own History! (Active): One time in call with Lil Bean, you talked for two hours straight about countries and histories and stories you made in your head. This included diagrams of the political spectrum, multiple pictures of each of the countries, and THE WATER GOD! You even had an entire binder dedicated to it. Tired of the history of the normal world, once in the game you can ##Make my own history and switch SPRITE with Alias2. For the rest of the game, you will identify as the alias you chose.

You also have a standard shot

You win when you are one of the last three players remaining.

It's a shame Toren didn't win an eimm in my stead :(

--

I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Now you can taste it in the wind, the war is over
And I listen to the clicking of the train wheels as we roll across the border
And now they ask me of the time
That I was caught behind their lines and taken prisoner
"They only held me for a day, a lucky break", I say;
They turn and listen closer

PHASE FIVE START

Phase end 5pm tmw or when everyone hands in their actions.

So there are 7 left

I wonder who actually has a vest right now

Also arw Andrews and Rein the only living ppl who havent won an EIMM yet?

So there are 7 left

I wonder who actually has a vest right now

Also arw Andrews and Rein the only living ppl who havent won an EIMM yet?

everyone else has won at least twice too, wow....

Why I was taken from the line and all the others
To board a special train and journey deep into the heart of holy Russia
And it's cold and damp in the transit camp, and the air is still and sullen
And the pale sun of October whispers the snow will soon be coming

PHASE END

The numbers are thinning...

First off, Desdemona has delivered her last stand!
Character:

HCgBRB5.jpg

Dear Einto/Desdemona,

You are Lil Bean/Kat/Loser/Weenie/Cutie, from the anime Real Life. You are an aspiring Graphic Designer and Professional Shard Stock Seller, striving to be the best bean you can. Considered a relatively new player to the SF EIMM community, you have made a reputation for you exploits and have often been depicted as a treacherous muffin. Your skills at planning are unquestionable, but when asked about it, you will give the humble answer “I’m terrible at this game”.

You Can’t Stop Me, I’m Lil Bean(Passive): You can’t stop Lil bean. As a passive, your shots cannot be hooked.

Planning Shots(Activate): Kat is known for devising organized plans on what everyone does for the night. Each night, You may ##Ensure ALIAS shoots ALIAS1 and targets ALIAS2, effectively hijacking the alias to shoot and target whoever you would like.

You also have a standard shot

Contrary to popular belief, this bean (Einto) has been stopped.

Following in her lead, Flame has burnt out all his energy!
Character:

idk where kat put this one but i will add it when she is not AFK

Dear Blitz/Flame,

You are Sabo, from the anime One Piece. Running away from your parents as a child, you met and befriended Ace and Luffy who became like brothers. Dreaming to be pirates, you eventually set off as one yourself, only to be shipwrecked. Saved by Dragon, you joined the Revolutionary Army and come to obtain Ace’s Mera Mera on Mi, giving you hot abilities.

Claws(Active): Sabo’s fighting style revolves around disarming his foe before engaging and using his strong fingers, he can pierce the armour and weapons with ease. Each night, you may ##Engage ALIAS, breaking one of their bpvs and rendering them unable to act for the night.

Hiken(Active): Once the signature move of Ace, Sabo will attempt to use an unrestricted Hiken at an enemy. You can ##Show ALIAS the Heat which will act as a second shot, given priority before anything else. This can only be used once.

Blitz sacrificed himself in the name of the Guard.

Finally, it seems The Ghost of Mafia Past has returned to its tomb.
Character:

TER0F9y.jpg

Dear SB/The Ghost of Mafia Past,

You are the EIMM Graveyard thread, the realm of salt and disappointment. The key to the graveyard is that it acts as the coliseum stands for the defeated, where they spectate the games and shout for the blood of the gladiators still remaining. With information feeds from the Moderators, you can sit down and enjoy the ironic musings of the players as they are about to be backstabbed, or fail where they believe they will succeed. It is truly a spectacle that all will enjoy.

Motivate(Activate): People love to cheer for others to win! Every night, you may ##Cheer for ALIAS. This will allow all their actions (except for one-shots), to be used twice next night. Cannot be used on yourself or at the same time as Shit-Talk.

Shit-talk(Activate): People really love to shit talk others to lose! Every night, you may ##Insult ALIAS. They will feel so demotivated that they will be unable to act that night. Cannot be used at the same time as Motivate.

Ask the Moderators(Passive): In the Graveyard people will tend to ask the moderators questions on who targeted who. Once a phase, you may ask a mod on the validity of who someone is targeting, how many bpvs they have, etc, and will receive an answer. This can only be used once each phase, and can be used a total of 3 times.

It is time for SB to meet his character.

--

And I wonder when I'll be home again and the morning answers:
"Never"

PHASE SIX BEGIN

I just had to enter this game with delusions of grandure.

What I thought was good luck...could this be good? It's almost poetic

Forever Alone Final 4: Blitz, Lord Gaius, Mitsuki, Elieson

Music Final 4: Mitsuki, SB, Drumbeats, Elieson

Revolution Final 4: Enigmar, Koneko, Reinfleche, Elieson

Coincidence? I think not