Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RNG giveth and the RNG taketh away. Rest in Peace, Jagen. You were a worthy tribute for the Silver Card.

So the tragic death count continues, maybe this is why he's an adviser in Book 2 :P:

Death Count: 3. Jagen has fallen off... and he isn't getting back on. Now that I think about, all the dead units were cavaliers... Hardin better watch his back. In more ways then one.

Also, that sniper that you had Merric attack at the start of the chapter? He doubles him. You had 4AS, he had 7AS, and 3AS is the doubling threshold. If you didn't crit, he would have been one rounded.

Death Count: 3. Jagen has fallen off... and he isn't getting back on. Now that I think about, all the dead units were cavaliers... Hardin better watch his back. In more ways then one.

Also, that sniper that you had Merric attack at the start of the chapter? He doubles him. You had 4AS, he had 7AS, and 3AS is the doubling threshold. If you didn't crit, he would have been one rounded.

I realized that after I did it honestly, I kept quiet about it lmao.

Talk about getting a BOOM HEADSHOT right when he needed it.

Edit: After chapter 4, 34 crits. Chapter 5 added 5 more to the body count for 39 Boom Headshots.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Talk about getting a BOOM HEADSHOT right when he needed it.

Edit: After chapter 4, 34 crits. Chapter 5 added 5 more to the body count for 39 Boom Headshots.

I'll probably note this count of yours in the finale, along with another requested counter, the "Res Proc" counter, because Dark wanted to see how much I have haha.

I'll probably note this count of yours in the finale, along with another requested counter, the "Res Proc" counter, because Dark wanted to see how much I have haha.

How many Res Procs do we have up to now?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Chapter 12 is now up, but its so short I'll probably put 13 up here shortly as well, unless you think I should wait.

Edited by Jedi

Chapter 13 is now up, better known as "How Not To End A Chapter"

Also actraiser is on a bit of a weird hiatus, due to odd things going on in my later recorded footage. Hopefully it doesn't take me too long to fix that

Edited by Jedi

Book 1 Chapter 14 is now up, it was my personal favorite part to record of the entirety of Book 1

I hope you like it as much as I did

Man talk about a misleading title, I thought "how not to end a chapter" meant someone dying, not two people at risk of dying tsk

Also wow Samson getting 3 str already, the dude is already super good at base. If he keeps this up he will be better than Ogma endgame.

Edited by Batter the Beast

Also wow Samson getting 3 str already, the dude is already super good at base. If he keeps this up he will be better than Ogma endgame.

His hair might be as long as mine was in my teen years by the end of this to fit the Biblical story of Samson's might :P:

Do regalia double experience in this game? Because George seemed to be getting a lot of experience when he was using the Parthia

Yeah, I oddly forgot to mention this before I got the Miracle Sword, but all of them do yeah. I can't wait to use this in Book 2 with Shards too.

You have the Star Orb now! Or what I like to call, the unbreakable Parthia.

But seriously, I didn't realize the Star Orb is this absurdly overpowered.

Well you only really get to use it for one chapter before the whole Starlight ordeal so haha.