Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa more questions than I was expecting! I appreciate this, I'll be formulating my replies to each and every one. If people have others feel free.

Alright thank you all for the questions, I will be recording my post commentary later today/tonight when I get the chance and I will let you know when its up, and will provide a quick link in the video to the Q&A segment if you are merely interested in that.

SRC also asked: "Would your team have been different if promotion items were Master Seals instead of class focused ones"

Refa will be asking some shortly too, but i'm about to record the Q&A shortly so no more after his. Please, I really appreciate all the questions though! A lot more than expected.

Edited by Jedi

HOLD THE PHONE I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK YOU

1) What makes a unit one of your favourite units? I'm assuming it's a combination of gameplay, character, etc but how highly do you value each of those? Are you like Batter and can't get over if a unit sucks gameplay wise or are you like uh some SF fangirl probably and won't ever use a unit if they looked at you the wrong way?

2) Thoughts on other challenge runs in general (0% growths runs, no shopping runs, etc.) WRT FE? What about in general?

3) Why is Book 1 so much better?

4) How do you decide what units to use when you play through this games (normal runs and Iron Man runs)?

5) How long will it take for Catria to carry Book 2?

Out of all the books which one is your favorite and why?

What got you interested in doing Lets Plays?

What would you think if Glorious Nippon Steel swords were introduced in the series?

Edited by LordTaco42

What would you think if Glorious Nippon Steel swords were introduced in the series?

Unfortunately you're a little late to me recording the reply x.x I'll keep it in mind for Book 2's finale though, just remind me.

why is book 2 so much better

inb4 Obligitory "Who's your waifu?"

Warp... skip! That treasure chest only contains Aum in FE11. Here, it has a firestone, and I think it contains a devil sword in FE1, but I'm not 100% sure. In addition, you can only revive people on the tiles surrounding the altar next to the chest here: no "Tiki attacks Medeus-oh she died-never mind, she's alive again" in this game. It's even worse in Book 2:

it has five charges... but it can only be used once Medeus dies, for you need to stand next to his space. When I found that out, I was annoyed. It ruined all my fancy revive plans! "Ok, kill Minerva to free up deployment slot, then revive her in time for Final-3 so Maria isn't dragon food." Then when I got Aum in Final-2... Well, Maria was still dragon food. At least the game let me revive her after everything was said and done! I never played FE12, so maybe my plot would have worked there.

As for a question, how do you feel about the softening/removal of character locked weapons in the remakes? Do you think they should have remained locked, or do you think it's a good thing anyone can use Excalibur/Aura with the right rank? hey. FE12. y u mak rescue e rank. y u leve hammerene prf. wat givs?

How do you think this game compares to other FE games? In gameplay? In story?

I do want my other question answered lol, but now time for the serious question.

Do you think dismounting is better in this game or in Thracia 776? Would you want it to return?

Which FE are you looking forward the most to Ironman?

Do you prefer Book 2 to 1? or vice versa

what do you think of the soundtrack?

Do you like FE3 more than 11 and 12?

Will you cover Jugdral in your LP series?

If a gun was pointed at your head, and you were told to make the choice between erasing FE3 or FE12 from history, which would you choose?

Are remakes better or are the original better?

HOLD THE PHONE I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK YOU

1) What makes a unit one of your favourite units? I'm assuming it's a combination of gameplay, character, etc but how highly do you value each of those? Are you like Batter and can't get over if a unit sucks gameplay wise or are you like uh some SF fangirl probably and won't ever use a unit if they looked at you the wrong way?

2) Thoughts on other challenge runs in general (0% growths runs, no shopping runs, etc.) WRT FE? What about in general?

3) Why is Book 1 so much better?

4) How do you decide what units to use when you play through this games (normal runs and Iron Man runs)?

5) How long will it take for Catria to carry Book 2?

I answered my best to all of these, some of them I may have skipped around however, I can better answer here if I didn't give a clear enough answer. Apologies, this is the first time I've ever done a Q&A haha ^^;

Chapter 20 is now up, Q&A starts around 12:13.

Edited by Jedi

This was enjoyable to watch! I can't wait to see what it would be like for the rest of the series

Let's just hope it doesn't explode :P:

Edited by Jedi

Unfortunately you're a little late to me recording the reply x.x I'll keep it in mind for Book 2's finale though, just remind me.

That's ok I can probably think of some better ones anyways haha.

74 Boom Headshots, after chapter 11.

Also, the village at the top? You meet... Some mystery dude. Mystery dude gives you the mighty THORON, which allows you to have a Mage go Elecman and fire Thunder Beams.

Is anyone reading this familiar, with Photoshop workings? Like really familiar, while I am, i'm pretty rusty and I need to make a new overlay for book 2 (The overlay being the sidebar things) if any of you have an interest, please notify me. Plus even if I was not rusty currently, I'm kinda sloppy lol.

74 Boom Headshots, after chapter 11.

Also, the village at the top? You meet... Some mystery dude. Mystery dude gives you the mighty THORON, which allows you to have a Mage go Elecman and fire Thunder Beams.

Aha, good thing I ended up not needing Thoron haha.

86, after chapter 13 (1 from 12 and 11 in 13).

Also, looking forward to the drums of war in Book 2.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

86, after chapter 13 (1 from 12 and 11 in 13).

Also, looking forward to the drums of war in Book 2.

Book 2 will hopefully continue to have more, I'll try to note Book 1's crit count at the end of it too haha.

Small bump, telling you guys that Book 2 uploads should be starting Friday or Saturday of this week! Hope you're excited :P:

Oh man, Book 2. FE3 Book 2 is my third favorite FE behind Binding Blade and Fates Chromquest, so yeah, I'm excited for this.

Oh man, Book 2. FE3 Book 2 is my third favorite FE behind Binding Blade and Fates Chromquest, so yeah, I'm excited for this.

Haha, I hope I don't disappoint in the run ^^;

Book 2 is a bit for interesting than Book 1 from what I have seen. So this should be good

The map designs are quite a bit more intricate, lots of things going on, also also.

18zkfy.jpg

Small bump, telling you guys that Book 2 uploads should be starting Friday or Saturday of this week! Hope you're excited :P:

Oh goody! The drums of war are almost here!