Birthright Lunatic PMU Run

FireLeafRuby

Lately, I started a Lunatic BR run, on Classic. But frankly, I just haven't been able to motivate myself to play it. Maybe it's due to the surprisingly low difficulty, or maybe after playing BR twice already, but I just can't force myself to play. That's where you come in. Maybe a with PMU I can get a fresh taste on BR. Since I already am up to chpt 9 and can't be bothered to slog through the first 8 again, here are the rules:

1. Corrin is already made, with +Speed, -Magic, but his class can be chosen

2. All DLC classes are available, but only one of each

3. 10 First gen, plus 5 second gen and corrin

4. DLC and Challenges will be used to grind supports and for money when needed

5. I reserve the right to keep Ryoma as a Sword using class if for some reason I feel like tactical nuking using Rajinto. But for now any class is open for Ryoma and Takumi (The same applies to Corrin with the Yato)

6. Children can be used regardless if the parent is being used or not

7. I'm not accepting characters that can't use their primary offensive stat, (Not counting Magical Weapons) Ex: Paladin Orochi, Onmyoji Silas. The reason for this is that I simply don't find that fun, and it being on Lunatic as well. This brings me to my next point (and the kinda in the title)

You see, I have no capture card, or any way of taking pictures of my 3ds without it looking shitty, so I don't intend to post the LP here. If there's a good way to do it, then I may consider it, but. My new gameplan is to post updates on this about every chapter, but likely not very photo heavy, probably just stats and anything of major note. I'll go over the map and strategy. and how I feel about it in general. This is more or less a way for me to try to have fun with a game in a different way. Thanks. Also, Corrin is Male and his secondary class is Mercenary

Unit Class S A+ Parent

1 Corrin Spear Master Oboro N/A

2 Oboro Blacksmith Corrin Rinkah

3 Ryoma Grandmaster

4 Mozu Spear Master Kaze

5 Subaki Lodestar

6 Takumi Swordmaster

7 Ana Bow Knight

8 Saizo Basara Orochi

9 Hana Basara Kaden

10 Kaden Dark Flier Hana

11 Hinata Sniper Takumi

-------------

1 Dwyer Great Knight Hinoka

2 Kana Swordmaster Hisame Oboro

3 Mitama Priestess Azura

4 Selkie Kitsune Hana

5 Midori Mechanist Mozu

Edited by FireLeafRuby

Lodestar Subaki

Also, the easiest way I've been able to take/save 3DS screenshots is if you have a Miiverse, go into it while playing Fates to the screen you want to take, and simply save your screenshots. Unless, of course, you want to post your actual PMU posts on Miiverse, you can.

You see, I have no capture card, or any way of taking pictures of my 3ds without it looking shitty, so I don't intend to post the LP here. If there's a good way to do it, then I may consider it, but this is more or less a way for me to try to have fun with a game in a different way. Simply put, suggest Thanks

Can't you use Miiverse to save screenshots and then access them from PC?

Anyways, I would like to add Swordmaster Takumi. Mostly because of the palette he gets.

Also, the easiest way I've been able to take/save 3DS screenshots is if you have a Miiverse, go into it while playing Fates to the screen you want to take, and simply save your screenshots. Unless, of course, you want to post your actual PMU posts on Miiverse, you can.

Sniped :/

Example from my Miiverse:

Do65cVL.jpg

Edited by TrueEm

I just got done with one of these myself, so I'll give you one of my MVPs:

GreatKnight!Dwyer (Hinoka)

Though if you aren't doing children unless you have one of the parents, I'll come up with something later. And don't worry about him not following the guidelines of rule 6, his strength growth is higher than his magic.

Can't you use Miiverse to save screenshots and then access them from PC?

Anyways, I would like to add Swordmaster Takumi. Mostly because of the palette he gets.

Sniped :/

Example from my Miiverse:

Do65cVL.jpg

Lodestar Subaki

I actually completely forgot about Miiverse. Good idea, I'll try things out with it and see if it flows right

Though if you aren't doing children unless you have one of the parents, I'll come up with something later. And don't worry about him not following the guidelines of rule 6, his strength growth is higher than his magic.

No worries, I don't need to have one of the parents. Probably should've put that in the rules.

And speaking of Corrin, the same clause that applies to Ryoma applies to Corrin

So you're not using the Yato?

Also may I make the Corrin a Spear Master?

Oni Savage Sakura (marry her to Hayato) and Oni Savage Mitama (RinkahXHazama).

Mitama already got chosen and Sakura gets Diviner from Hayato, not Oni Savage.

Sakura's only access to the Oni Savage line is the Avatar.

Edited by TrueEm

I guess I'll help this hurry up and put Basara Hana on here. (S Kaden)

I think it should be... interesting.

HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES

Hana: 25 55 10 45 55 25 20 30

Basara: 20 10 10 10 10 15 5 10

Total: 45 65 20 55 65 40 25 40

Only two more to go! I'm probably going to pick them myself on Sunday or Monday if they haven't been already(which seems unlikely because there's only two left), so heads up on that. Sorry if this sounds impatient but I really want to get this started

I hope it gets picked quickly. Otherwise I will help choose another one since every person that normally suggests someone for a PMU has already suggested