Fire Emblem Revelations Lunatic PMU

ShadowGuy1

Hi everyone! I am here to conduct a Revelations PMU. Since this seems to be the norm nowadays, I will have children, and 10 parents, but the children must have one of their parents in the party. I will allow 2 Dark Fliers, 2 Dread Fighters, 1 Lodestar, 1 Great Lord, and 1 Witch OR Ballistician. Also I will be doing a female avatar cause I despise how the male one looks! You can customize everything besides the appearence, which I have randomized! Also you can recomend up to 2 units!

Please be as CRAZY as possible! I wanna avoid having to stay in the same class set for the extra challenge!

Adults:

Children

post-18563-0-71876900-1469913720_thumb.png

Oni Chieftain!Corrin (Oni Talent, +Mag, -Spd), named Iago.

EDIT: Also Basara!Ryoma (S Oboro)

Edited by Gradivus.

Master of Arms!Jakob (S Hana)

EDIT: Wait, are we allowed to pick multiple units? If not, use the above unit, otherwise, use Master of Arms!Kaden (S Hana) instead.

Edited by Carmine Sword

I'm pretty sure this thread ended up with way more than 10 1st gen and 5 2nd gen.

Since the OP hasn't finished the list yet, I guess I'll put it here going from top to bottom.

This isn't the OP's PMU team, it's just what it may be if I do this right. I'm just doing this since we have WAY more than 10 parents.

Also, these are put in by time they were added. Any edits to the original were added as I reached the time they were changed last. OP may just do by post down.

M!MU: Iago (Oni Chieftain) +Mag -Spd

1st Gen

1. Bow Knight Gunter

2. Strategist Jakob

3. Butler!Hinata (S-Felicia)

4. Berserker!Elise (S-Arthur)

5. Basara!Kagero (S-Odin)

6. Maid!Sakura (A-Elise)

7. Kinshi!Benny (S-Mozu)

8. MoA!Kaden (S-Hana)

9. Basara!Ryoma (S-Oboro)

10. Blacksmith!Hayato

For this one, the picker could chose to swap out Hayato for GreatKnight!Setsuna (S-Silas), as they were picked together. That would allow Setsuna!Sophie instead of Rhajat.)

2nd Gen

1. Swordmaster!Kagero!Ophelia

Yeah... if you go by time posted, this is what occurs.

It needs more children.

If OP wants to go from top to bottom, disregarding time posted, this still happens, as all the changes were made before Hayato was picked.

The children available from this are:

• AnySingle!FemaleKana
  • AnySingle!Dwyer
  • Felicia!Hisame
  • Elise!Percy
  • Mozu!Ignis
  • Hana!Selkie
  • Oboro!Shiro
  • AnySingle!Rhajat

All females are paired, so no other children are available.

But this is still up to the OP, who doesn't seem to have been on Serene's yet today. They obviously have the final word.

Edited by TrueEm