Season3? Question Harder! #65. Would you rather? "...wield fire or ice powers?"

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q11. Would you rather, play XBox or Playstation?

Having had both Playstations and Xboxs, I really have no reason to get another Xbox as mine no longer reads disks.. whereas my Playstation still works just fine.

Gotta go with Sony over Microsoft.

Q12. Would you rather, use an Axe or a Spear?

Does my opponent have good armor covering most of their body? Axe. Not so much? Spear. Really there are more variables than that but I'm probably taking the question too seriously

Edited by Ambling Falchion

dps dps dps

I've learned recently that I get incredibly impatient incredibly easily if I know I could be doing a lot more damage and I enjoy being a person who can contribute LOTS OF DAMAGE

of course, I've never played a game that had these roles in them \o/

or I don't think I have

dps dps dps

I've learned recently that I get incredibly impatient incredibly easily if I know I could be doing a lot more damage and I enjoy being a person who can contribute LOTS OF DAMAGE

of course, I've never played a game that had these roles in them \o/

or I don't think I have

Don't you play Guild Wars? I don't really know that game that well, but DPS is probably a role some characters in guild wars can play.

To a limited extent DPS exists in monster hunter, but I think people pay less attention to that kind of thing in moha. Like, a lance character may be able to guard and tank well, but because most monsters have plenty of AOE attacks and "provoke" effects are relatively sparse (I know hammer has one, and there's a felyne food skill that gives a boost to getting monster attention). Some people may specialize in status conditions or do a buff or two, but most of the time it seems like everyone wants to be able to damage the monster.

Edited by HELP

Don't you play Guild Wars? I don't really know that game that well, but DPS is probably a role some characters in guild wars can play.

To a limited extent DPS exists in monster hunter, but I think people pay less attention to that kind of thing in moha. Like, a lance character may be able to guard and tank well, but because most monsters have plenty of AOE attacks and "provoke" effects are relatively sparse (I know hammer has one, and there's a felyne food skill that gives a boost to getting monster attention). Some people may specialize in status conditions or do a buff or two, but most of the time it seems like everyone wants to be able to damage the monster.

I think in pvp they might set up these types of roles for people (pvp, btw, a thing that I have never done yet in that game), but otherwise while each character can specialize in different things it doesn't really have the typical classifications like that, or not as far as I'm aware

guild wars was how I learned that I like having a higher damage output though \o/

ok no ike said that as a whole guild wars has no dps or tank etc roles

Edited by Freohr Datia