Post your weird units here!

Hithere

Berserker Elise via marriage seal and a Darknight Siegbert by marriage seal (as Felicia's son is 10/10 in this class) too, would be a pair of weird units, and a Maid Kinu/Selkie, man, I love marriage seals

• 2 weeks later...

Well, for my first Revelations playthrough I was forewarned that I was gonna be severely lacking good units for a while, so I decided that I would do something about it. So I grinded Corrin's support with Azura before even entering chapter 7 and married them, as the game really wants you to do that. However, I had chosen for my avatar the "Fighter" class, since it resonates well with Azura's natural growths in Strength and Speed, plus it evens out her HP growth. The result was very curious

Berserker Azura is actually super good, it's pretty awesome. I used her via marrying Arthur in my CQ playthrough and she carried much of the game because she was such a badass. It augments her strengths and covers her weaknesses, it's like she was made to be an axelady.

Edited by Ritisa

Berserker Azura is actually super good, it's pretty awesome. I used her via marrying Arthur in my CQ playthrough and she carried much of the game because she was such a badass. It augments her strengths and covers her weaknesses, it's like she was made to be an axelady.

I wouldn't say it covers her weaknesses. Her HP is still only average boosted from hopeless and her defenses are still pretty terrible. Lady can't take a hit. If anything she's Charlotte, but earlier, which is Charlotte's most fatal flaw. I wouldn't recommend it on Conquest because Dancing is too good in Conquest. I guess its fine in Normal and on Birthright or Revelations..

Forrest looks a little too good with Ryoma"s hair.

Honestly he really does.

IUOVBX7.png

I found someone's Kana as an Oni related class which I don't see often so...

8QP1Edm.png

And idk if it's "unusual" or "weird" but I have a Nohr Noble Nina.

ffFKSCv.png

I think I might mess with classes later so if I keep posting more forgive me.

Do they have to count if you have them for an extended amount of time or can you have them only to get skills and they still be weird? Like, I'm probably gonna put Selkie through Malig Knight to get skills so...