Needed to vent somewhere.

Nogard

Before i punch my wall and break my hand into oblivion i needed to vent somewhere about this game, and mobile games in general.

FUCK THIS CASH GRAB BULLSHIT THAT JUST MADE ME WASTE 126£ TO GET JUST A SINGLE FUCKING CHARACTER THAT I WANTED, AND I DIDNT EVEN GET HER NINIAN,AND EVEN MADE ME SEE MULTIPLE TIMES ORB DRAWS WITH NO GOD DAMNED BLUE UNITS TO JUST PISS ME THE FUCK OFF. WHY DO I FALL FOR THIS CRAP EVERY GOD DAMNED TIME, ITS PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT GIVE THEM MONEY AND THEYRE FUCKING HAPPY ABOUT IT, ENJOY MY FUCKING MONEY YOU SCUM.

Im done, i am sorry.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You activated the gacha trap card. I've managed to resist falling in because I justified with myself long ago - when the game released - that £10 for 5 character summons on some digital game is nowhere near what I consider worth paying for.

Only people with the biggest of expendable income should even consider putting money into such a system, and people like you and me who would complain about it should definitely stay out of the gacha trap.

3 hours ago, Nogard said:

FUCK THIS CASH GRAB BULLSHIT THAT JUST MADE ME WASTE 126£ TO GET JUST A SINGLE FUCKING CHARACTER THAT I WANTED, AND I DIDNT EVEN GET HER NINIAN,

well, I've spent some cash on the game as well, a bit less than what you have, but still, it wasn't my proudest moment. However I'm not taking the approach where I "have to" get this character or this game sucks. I'm trying to do best with the characters I have, and it is much more fun this way.

I've been lucky so far, I've pulled 11 5* characters (no to mention promoting M!Robin and Sharena), so I have plenty of options mixing around. I didn't manage to pull a focus character this time, so Ursula will be promoted to my team for the upcoming arena. But this is exactly I'm still finding joy in this game, next I will need to figure out a team that includes a 4* Ursula but still be able to counter Takumi + Hectors, all while getting over 4000 points.

you're not the first one who wasted a lot of money on a mobile game, nor will you be the last. It's all about how you approach playing the game.

Yeah, we understand how you feel. Get better soon bud, more crappy units await you.

I'm joking, but I hope you feel better and wish you that you'll get Ninian one day.

Don't worry, we all get that. I sort of am addicted to collecting waifus and every time I get Gwendolyn I die a little inside while looking for Ninian or Azura or something.

We feel your pain. ;_;

2 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

If you're willing to spend over 100 of whatever currency you use and you want a specific character that bad, go commission an artist you really like for some fanart. 100% guaranteed you'll get the character you thirst for.

This is actually a great suggestion.

If you're willing to spend $100, you can actually get some pretty high profile guys (or girls) in the industry to help you out.

Just treated as you got robbed.

Spent almost $450 on this banner. And the result is damn shitty.

I am so heartbroken that i decided to recreate a new account as every time i look at my main account, i shed manly tears after i got reminded about the money i spent for all the thrashes.

Edited by Ewwgene

2 minutes ago, Ewwgene said:

I am so heartbroken that i decided to recreate a new account as every time i look at my main account, i shed manly tears.

$450?!? Oh good Lord.

For that amount of money, I could have bought freaking Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn at their absurd Ebay prices and finally gotten to play them on the Wii!!

Why? Why?!? Why did you do it?!?!

2 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

$450?!? Oh good Lord.

For that amount of money, I could have bought freaking Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn at their absurd Ebay prices and finally gotten to play them on the Wii!!

Why? Why?!? Why did you do it?!?!

It is really addictive..

and it is only one button away from getting your gems! I couldn't help it...

And i am only aiming Blue and White orbs.

All i have gotten are Gordin Gordin Gordin, Candy Stealer , Candy Stealer, Subaki Subaki Subaki~

Just now, Ewwgene said:

It is really addictive..

and it is only one button away from getting your gems! I couldn't help it...

All i have gotten are Gordin Gordin Gordin, Candy Stealer , Candy Stealer, Subaki Subaki Subaki~

from my experience, doing a 20 Orb full summon has more chances of getting a 5* character. I think the characters are pre-determined once you start the summoning.

1 minute ago, XhenD said:

from my experience, doing a 20 Orb full summon has more chances of getting a 5* character. I think the characters are pre-determined once you start the summoning.

I have also generally found this to be true, when I've done all five I've gotten a 5 star half the time.

Nevertheless, I still screen my pulls heavily, I hate pulling colorless orbs.

Which would explain why I've never gotten Gaius, Gordin, Kagero, Saizo, or most of the colorless.

You get what you pay for. A bunch of random pulls. You're always a winner, but letting your personal hopes and dreams ride on such small percentages and huge orb costs is simply foolish.

I've never liked gambling, and this is no different. Never grow attached. Treat all characters the same. All characters are nothing but a name and a picture attached to a bunch of somewhat unique stats and skills, and that is the truth.

Edited by Raven

14 minutes ago, Ewwgene said:

I am so heartbroken that i decided to recreate a new account as every time i look at my main account, i shed manly tears after i got reminded about the money i spent for all the thrashes.

Dude you could've bought a ps4 with Horizon Zero Dawn or something. You could've bought 300 chicken nuggets at burger king. You could've bought a ticket to a conert. You could've bought a plane ticket actually. You could've went to a hotel for 2 days. You could've paid for your girlfriends mani-pedi ten times (assuming it costs 45 bucks). You could've eaten at a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3 days (at least). Why am I saying this to you? So this way you'll know what you can do instead of wasting money on a stupid game!

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

You get what you pay for. A bunch of random pulls. You're always a winner, but letting your personal hopes and dreams ride on such small percentages and huge orb costs is simply foolish.

I've never liked gambling, and this is no different. Never grow attached. Treat all characters the same. All characters are nothing but a name and a picture attached to a bunch of somewhat unique stats and skills, and that is the truth.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

Treat all characters the same. All characters are nothing but a name and a picture attached to a bunch of somewhat unique stats and skills, and that is the truth.

I totally agree, but I can't help but smile because of the irony (your profil).

5 minutes ago, Raven said:

And voice acting. Don't forget the voice acting.

Some of those voices are quite sexy.

7 minutes ago, Raven said:

I am going to heed your advice! 

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Dude you could've bought a ps4 with Horizon Zero Dawn or something. You could've bought 300 chicken nuggets at burger king. You could've bought a ticket to a conert. You could've bought a plane ticket actually. You could've went to a hotel for 2 days. You could've paid for your girlfriends mani-pedi ten times (assuming it costs 45 bucks). You could've eaten at a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3 days (at least). Why am I saying this to you? So this way you'll know what you can do instead of wasting money on a stupid game!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wish i have a girlfriend who i can pay for her mani-pedi. hahahaha..

I spent money on Nintendo Badge Arcade and Pokemon Shuffle before, but this game takes it to a whole new level. I just flushed $279.93 down the toilet for Ninian but I still did not get her. I got everyone else besides her and Lucius, so I am pretty disappointed. Maybe this time, the disappointment will stop me from spending more money in the future. But every time I buy orbs, I keep telling myself that it will be the last time... Maybe I do need treatment.

On the bright side, I finally got Azura 5* and Catria 4*.

I cannot wait for them to release the new Fire Emblem game so I can stop obsessing over this one.

11 minutes ago, XhenD said:

I totally agree, but I can't help but smile because of the irony (your profil).

Would you believe me if I said I am still yet to summon a single Raven?

10 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

And voice acting. Don't forget the voice acting.

Some of those voices are quite sexy.

Can't deny this. Personally I'm more attached to the game's artwork than even the units themselves so I'm satisfied when new characters are released either way.

1 minute ago, Raven said:

Would you believe me if I said I am still yet to summon a single Raven?

oh I believe you, and I would be gladly give you mine if we can trade. He has "limited" uses for me since I also have Minerva, Camila and Julia as green characters.

58 minutes ago, Ewwgene said:

Would you like to trade?  I think in my last five pull attempts, I've had only 1 red orb and 3 green orbs (I'm still trying to get Lyn and Hector), with at least 3 grey orbs every time.

Personally, I don't find that the focus banners mean all that much.  On my first account (before it was lost due to Nintendo repeatedly refusing my attempts to link it the first weekend; NOT THAT I'M STILL BITTER ABOUT THAT), I pulled a Lyn on my second pull.  Since then, I've done pulls every time I reach 20 orbs, and I don't think I've ever pulled a character while they were on the focus banner I was pulling from.

Edited by JJ48

Wow, this thread reflects a deep love for Ninian (and gambling I guess) :blink: . I savor my few bi-weekly free pulls, and know that the in-between time will be spent on leveling 4* characters (and that possible single 5*).

And I pull my share of 3* Fredericks. I might feel sad... but then I think how lovely it will be to feed Frederick to another unit once skill inheritance comes. Mmmh... Wings of Mercy...

This game is like life. Enjoy the many encounters you can make... and don't only look for the one... chances are it will hurt :mellow:

Edited by Skala_Bundet