Japanese Website Renewal

28 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I love how the rigelian emblem is straight up the national symbol of Finland.

And here I was thinking Jugdral was supposed to be the "Northern Europe" of the FE world.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Isn't it the same as the Valmese emblem (more-or-less)?

Also, am I the only one having issues accessing the characters page?

...You know, wasn't Gotoh called the Star Sage? I may be grossly mis-remembering things, though. Then again, considering he's a manakete that, in dragon form was probably roughly on par with the "Divine Dragons", Mila respecting him would make perfect sense.

18 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

...You know, wasn't Gotoh called the Star Sage? I may be grossly mis-remembering things, though. Then again, considering he's a manakete that, in dragon form was probably roughly on par with the "Divine Dragons", Mila respecting him would make perfect sense.

Gotoh is the White Sage, though i don't blame you for making the connection due to him being the one who forges Starlight and is repeatedly sending Marth after the Starsphere.

1 minute ago, Party Moth said:

Gotoh is the White Sage, though i don't blame you for making the connection due to him being the one who forges Starlight and is repeatedly sending Marth after the Starsphere.

Eh, been a while since I played SD or read up on NME.

16 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I thought the Finnish lion was also stabbing itself in the head? And had a really dorky expression.

6 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Isn't it the same as the Valmese emblem (more-or-less)?

Also, am I the only one having issues accessing the characters page?

Nope you're not the only one, the arrows doesn't work for me. I have to access new profiles via the small squares and after clicking on those the arrows finally start working.

You all know how there is a theme called "With Mila's Divine Protection", right? Hope we'll get some sort of track called, say, "With Duma's Divine Enhancement" in SoV. Maybe have it play when the true nature of the sword is revealed, when talking to Hark and/or when Duma gives his final, post-defeat speech to Alm.

17 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

You all know how there is a theme called "With Mila's Divine Protection", right? Hope we'll get some sort of track called, say, "With Duma's Divine Enhancement" in SoV. Maybe have it play when the true nature of the sword is revealed, when talking to Hark and/or when Duma gives his final, post-defeat speech to Alm.

pretty sure that's just the name of the smash bros version though

we're yet to know what this one is called, if it has a name at all

it might be the same but it could be something entirely different

Edited by unique

1 minute ago, RedEyedDrake said:

It has been the name of the Smash Bros version for so long that it might as well be the official name of the one in SoV, wasn't it?

"Ike's theme" in Smash Bros. is simply a late-game preparations theme from (I believe) RD and has no direct correlation to Ike, who has his own theme that plays in PoR.
Don't take it too seriously.

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

"Ike's theme" in Smash Bros. is simply a late-game preparations theme from (I believe) RD and has no direct correlation to Ike, who has his own theme that plays in PoR.
Don't take it too seriously.

"Ike's Theme" in Smash Bros is "Eternal Bond", the map theme for the Greil Mercenaries. So it does have correlation to Ike.

23 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

"Ike's Theme" in Smash Bros is "Eternal Bond", the map theme for the Greil Mercenaries. So it does have correlation to Ike.

But it's still not "Ike's Theme". And as you even pointed out yourself, it has an entirely different name.

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

But it's still not "Ike's Theme". And as you even pointed out yourself, it has an entirely different name.

To be fair, Smash Bros. tends to mislabel songs (just look at Melee, where most of the stage music was labeled by the name of the stage it played on regardless of its actual origin - case in point: Corneria and Venom).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

18 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

You're right, haha, but you have to admit it's uncannily similar.

Oh definitely, maybe Rigel is proto-Finland and the actual Finnish lion is how it will look after Alm is done with it?

Spoiler

Considering Alm is the Rigelan prince and heir the stabbing itself would be appropriate too!