Male dancer?

Ewwgene

4 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Eh, I dunno, I just think Lewyn dancing around doesn't really suit his personality.

Dude, what I meant was him being able to trigger something along the lines of a dance, not literally dance, that would be stupid. He more likely would sing since he is literally a wandering troubadour for a living before going back to his kingdom.

9 hours ago, Ewwgene said:

It is my dream to have a team of Ikemen. So I really wish there is a belly dancing hot guy as I need a dancer in my team.  No homo though. 

Which characters do you think has the potential to meet the criteria? I mean Lucius being a priest was a little unexpected so.. Who knows man. 

There have been a handful of male "dancers" in the game series. (The class is actually bard, but the effect is the same)

Elphin from Fe6

Nils from Fe7

Reyson from Fe 9

Rafiel from Fe 10

I don't think I missed any. This, of course, is only counting units with dancer as their base class, since practically anyone can be a dancer in awakening.

Bards are supposed to play musical instruments first and foremost, are they not? Lewyn's equivalent of the "Dance" and "Sing" commands would simply be called "Play" or "Instrument". That's all it would take, really.

7 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

...Then again, if they made Inigo a dancer, then there's arguments that Shigure should be a singer... and then you get a singing Pegasus rider xD

7 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I see no problem with this.

6 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Me either. We've got a dancing dragon!

...I would murder for more dancing, singing men -.-

I fourth this.

Maybe they could make Dance inheritable from Olivia to Inigo/Laslow specifically. No one else :P

All for different types of dancers, as said there're opportunities like tome and Pegasus use. Though I think I kinda prefer different types of dancers over gender. (Though only female exclusive one I can think of is the thief/dagger dancer and only Inigo as redundant )

IIRC, Inigo was two left feet, so it would've had to be Laslow.

I want Levin to be his FE4 blasty self, not some sort of tag-along with Sylvia.  I'd rather have the herons, anyway. Flying refreshers sound nice.

I just like the different concepts so magey refresher is good but yeah dosen't really match the charecters or mages with light magic access, Daggers are more of a support ranged weapon than magic anyway. 

Inigo was just the name that popped in first btw. 

On 3/22/2017 at 0:28 AM, CatManThree said:

Dude, what I meant was him being able to trigger something along the lines of a dance, not literally dance, that would be stupid. He more likely would sing since he is literally a wandering troubadour for a living before going back to his kingdom.

That would be fine.

Actually he could then do some sort of special move with Sylvia where he sings or uses some instruments to create music and Sylvia dances to the music. But, then again:

On 3/22/2017 at 1:03 PM, eclipse said:

I want Levin to be his FE4 blasty self, not some sort of tag-along with Sylvia

I second this.

• 2 years later...
On 3/21/2017 at 8:49 AM, CatManThree said:

Reyson I doubt is going to be in Heroes because of his laguz mechanics. The way he works with his transformation would for one be pretty broken, and two, I highly doubt IS is planning on adding in the system laguz used for transforming. Why? because leaving transformations to offensive units simply transforming attack is simpler and far more fitting for Heroes' mechanics.

Oh really now

Edited by Star_nova8
I said wrong thing