Making the man out of Eliwood: Breaking the Limit (formally, skill inheritance analysis).

pianime94

I finally got around writing my envisioned build for Eliwood after some theorycrafting and procrastination.

I should mention first that if anybody ever want to use Eliwood, then the place in which he truly belong is with Ninian Cavalry team. Ergo, this build is specific to said team where he can unleash his inner beast and become a Hero.

One thing of note is that this analysis is based on his matchup against neutral 5* units similar in vein to Ice Dragon's analysis column and partially inspired by Elieson's idea of Horse Emblem meta.

LIMIT BREAK ELIWOOD

General recommended nature: +Atk -Res 

EDIT: +Spd -Res is also recommended. This analysis is based upon +Atk -Res, however.

I've got two builds in mind for him. One is focused on him one punching a lot of things and the other is more focused on ORKing a lot of things, both achieved with the help of Goad and Hone. So allow me to start with the first build.

One Punch Wood

Stats: 39/50/30/23/29

• Weapon: Durandal
  • Assist: Swap/Reciprocal Aid
  • Special: Moonbow
  • Passive A: Death Blow 3
  • Passive B: Swordbreaker 3
  • Passive C: Ward/Hone/Fortify/Goad Cavalry

Moonbow is wanted as Horse Emblem generally plays by setting up good positioning for blitzkrieg. As such, it won't be a stretch to see Eliwood buffed consistently, doubling units that he couldn't one shot, which will let him activate Moonbow for guaranteed kill (35 out 118). Death Blow is the centerpiece of this build, it essentially allows him to one shot a lot of neutral natured units (76 out of 118) when buffed with Goad and Hone. Considering the popular sword units are speedy, Swordbreaker will help him out in defensive turn when the worst comes to shove. For his C, I would recommend Hone/Ward Cavalry if you're running with a Blade unit. Goad makes a good substitute due to it's versatility Swap and Reciprocal Aid plays a role in helping him survives after rounds of combat if he has sustained some damage.

Enough with the formality, on to his analysis!

Usage Tip

It's recommended to run him together with units who has Hone and Goad to capitalize on his Blade tier Might. It's a plus to equip them with Reposition or Swap since Eliwood doesn't really like to be physically beat up (even though he fares quite well against many units). Remember to pair him up with Wings Ninian for some crazy shenanigans.

Against Reds

On the offensive, unbuffed Eliwood with his 60 Might will almost ORK every Reds in the game sans Tharja, Y!Tiki and Raigh, When buffed with a Hone/Goad, Eliwood  is able to one shot Tharja, and Raigh (Y!Tiki sure is a tough cookie huh). With both of these stacked, however, he will be rocking a ridiculous 70 worth of Mt and 40 spd,  That's enough for him to ORK every Reds in this game. Even better, this sheer Mt allows him. to one punch popular non- +HP or +Def natured Reds such as the likes of Marth, Lucina, Ryoma, and Eirika without suffering any counterattack.

On the defensive, unbuffed Eliwood is able to tank  a hit from every Reds except Ogma, who outright kills him. Other than that, he is capable of winning against a majority of Reds except the bulky one like Y!Tiki, Seliph, Hinata, etc (neutral Chrom dies exactly at 47 dmg, interestingly enough), When stimulated with a Hone he is able to ORK all the aforementioned units. Topping that off with a Goad the only Sword he isn't capable of killing is the fearsome wall carrying the name of Draug.

In conclusion, Eliwood with Swordbreaker will fare really well against Reds if you choose to have him fight against one. His good Res allows him to survive an attack from Raigh, too

Against Blues

Don't ever make Eliwood attack blues if he doesn't have his buffs with him since he will not be able to kill any of the blues except Reinhardt. If he has one of the buff with him, he'll be able to ORK some of the blues, notably neutral Ephraim, Robin. and Nowi. A single Hone will enable him to one-shot Linde and ORK Cordelia. At his most powerful state, he is able to ORK a lot of blues (including Ninian....).  There are 4 units -who can't be beat by any Red Sword everrrrr- which will kill him and 3 he won't be able to ORK: Subaki, Sully, Abel, Effie, and, Azura, Wendy, Lucina Jordan respectively, who make the rest 7 out of 118 units he couldn't outright kill.

If you somehow for some unspeakable reasons decide to make Eliwood tank blues, then he won't be able to do much when unbuffed. Other than the units he lose against as mentioned above, Sharena and Linde will also deliver the same fate to him. Buffing him with a Hone/Goad will help him survive a bit more but it's unwise to do so. For the best survival against blues, it's best to stack both Fortify and Ward. Though if you're stacking Goad and Hone he'll be able to ORK a couple of blues, prominently Sharena (and Ninian...).

In conclusion, super Eliwood is able to ORK a lot of Blues, which is really fun to see, but don't make him tank blues because he won't be able to tank much and will die most of the time .

Against Greens

Offensively, unbuffed Eliwood will kill a majority of Greens except Michalis, Merric, Barst, Spring Chrom, and Bartre. Stacking a Goad is enough for him to kill every Green known to existence. Stacking Goad and Hone will let him one punch all greens except Bartre and Hector. Nuff said. Axebreaker Eliwood would be able to kill every Green without buff but hey, he's already good enough without, don't you think?

Unfortunately, on Defense, he won't be able to produce the brilliant result he brings in offensive primarily because of no DB and Durandal effect. He is capable of ORKing some Greens unbuffed, notably Hector and Camilla (the latter lets him activate Moonbow on counter), but lots of Greens will survive against him. That being the case, a single Hone remedy this unremarkable result. With Hone, there's only 1 unit (Mages are obviously excluded because Eliwood can't throw Durandal like Hector can with Armads) who can survive against Eliwood. His name is neutral Spd Chrom, the harbinger of Spring.

Against Colorless

My biased requisite of a good unit is one who is capable of ORKing Takumi. Unbuffed Eliwood can't achieve this feat however (neutral Takumi survives with 5 HP), but he does kill neutral Klein exactly, and Kagero, though she's a puny nuisance for Cavalry team to begin with. Giving him a Hone will be enough to one-shot neutral Takumi, or almost all the Colorless really (Saizo and Matthew are tank).

There's nothing much to say for his defense, apart from that the only unit capable of offing him is Klein. OP huh. Wished I had him. That said, Eliwood stacked with Ward can survive against non-+Atk Klein.Oh yeah, just a heads up, if you want to make Eliwood tank speedy physical colorless, be sure to stick a Hone and a Ward/Fortify on him because he's barely scraping against them as is. Gordon will deals 36 damage to him, nonetheless.

-To be Continued?

Actually, the 2nd build is awfully similar to this one, just less nuke-y so I'm quite unsure if I should make another analysis for the 2nd build.

Edited by pianime94

So Elieson claims to be Eliedad, but Eliedad is Eliwood. Does this means Elieson is supposed to be Roy?

Also yes my bro Gunter is sekritly the best unit ha. Isn't +Speed Eli exactly enough to double standard unbuffed sword?

Edited by JSND

27 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

I should mention first that if anybody ever want to use Eliwood, then the place in which he truly belong is with Ninian Cavalry team. Ergo, this build is specific to said team where he can unleash his inner beast and become a Hero.

Blasphemy! His true place is obviously with the ultimate waifu Ninian! What kind of monster are you to separate those two for some cavalry nonsense!? Do you not have a soul or something!? (I actually promoted my Eliwood to 5* for no other reason than to have him hang out with Ninian)

But seriously speaking, this is a great guide. Eliwood is a really underrated hero and I'm glad someone got around to making this kind of guide for him. His weapon is seriously one of the best in the game, and his magical bulk is decent enough that he's a great complement to high-Def teams. This guide is rather detailed and is written really well, if I say so myself. There is one thing about Eliwood that I've been considering for a while though; what do you think about the effectiveness of Swift Sparrow (Spring Lucina's skill) on him? Granting +4 Atk is close enough to Death Blow's +6 Atk, but you get +4 Spd as well in exchange. With a +Spd boon, Eliwood can hit 37 Spd without any external buffs, and this can be further boosted to 43/47 in a cavalry-emblem team. You think it might compare to the build you have over here?

Edited by Ryu Yuki

20 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Blasphemy! His true place is obviously with the ultimate waifu Ninian! What kind of monster are you to separate those two for some cavalry nonsense!? Do you not have a soul or something!? (I actually promoted my Eliwood to 5* for no other reason than to have him hang out with Ninian)

But seriously speaking, this is a great guide. Eliwood is a really underrated hero and I'm glad someone got around to making this kind of guide for him. His weapon is seriously one of the best in the game, and his magical bulk is decent enough that he's a great complement to high-Def teams. This guide is rather detailed and is written really well, if I say so myself. There is one thing about Eliwood that I've been considering for a while though; what do you think about the effectiveness of Swift Sparrow (Spring Lucina's skill) on him? Granting +4 Atk is close enough to Death Blow's +6 Atk, but you get +4 Spd as well in exchange. With a +Spd boon, Eliwood can hit 37 Spd without any external buffs, and this can be further boosted to 43/47 in a cavalry-emblem team. You think it might compare to the build you have over here?

Oh and, while I'm on this topic, I feel like 43/47 Spd is ridiculously high enough that you can start considering Desperation, which would allow Eliwood to hit twice in a row on initiates, and do waaaay more damage before he ever receives a counterattack. The only problem would be getting to Desperation range, but neutral Eliwood has just low enough HP that one Ardent Sacrifice can reliably bring him down to the range even if he's 40+10.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

2 hours ago, JSND said:

So Elieson claims to be Eliedad, but Eliedad is Eliwood. Does this means Elieson is supposed to be Roy?

Also yes my bro Gunter is sekritly the best unit ha. Isn't +Speed Eli exactly enough to double standard unbuffed sword?

Roy wants to nuke like his father can, but Binding Blade got nerfed to oblivion. Thus, he went delusional.

+Speed Eli can't double standard swords like Lucina, Marth, Lyn, etc unfortunately. Instead, +Spd would make him not get doubled by them, but with Swordbreaker he does now!

2 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

In the usage tips, I wrote that he is recommended to be accompanied a unit with Hone and Goad each. I wonder who is the last mysterious member hmm hinthint.

Thank you for the praise! I actually considered Swift Sparrow on him at some point too, but I want to get the point across that people don't need such a luxurious investment to make him work. Hence, this build. I'd probably say the hardest fodder to get for this is Abel since he's only available at 4* and 5*. With Swift Sparrow, on+Spd Eliwood, he'd be able to win against more unit (113 out of 118 vs 111 out of 118). Those 2 units are Azura and...Spring Lucina herself, lol, when stacked with both Hone and Goad.

Your idea is really similar to my 2nd build actually (which nets the same result), the one downside is that he is one punching less units than with +Atk and Death Blow (47 compared to 35). Among these include Lucina, Ryoma, and Marth even with Hone and Goad. When unbuffed, however, +Spd allows him to win against a lot more units (81 out of 118) compared to my build (71 out of 118), primarily, he doesn't get killed when fighting against Sharena anymore. To my surprise, +Atk Eliwood garner more wins than +Spd Eliwood on defense (their number of losses are the same) .

I say if you're okay with Eliwood one-shotting less, then go ahead, but to sacrifice a Lucina for that is a bit eyebrow-raising for me haha.

2 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Alright you convinced me. Gonna upgrade my +Atk -Res Eliwood next once I get enough feathers.

Glad I managed to convince you. I'd say Eldigan is a great substitute when given similar build (replace Moonbow with Luna) if you got him. Though, he is less atomic than Eliwood.

2 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Oh and, while I'm on this topic, I feel like 43/47 Spd is ridiculously high enough that you can start considering Desperation, which would allow Eliwood to hit twice in a row on initiates, and do waaaay more damage before he ever receives a counterattack. The only problem would be getting to Desperation range, but neutral Eliwood has just low enough HP that one Ardent Sacrifice can reliably bring him down to the range even if he's 40+10.

To be frank, I'm honestly not a fan of Ardent Sacrifice, but this is quite the brilliant idea! He'll kill exactly 105 out of 118 neutral 5* units without needing Moonbow activation which is pretty damn crazy. While it's a shame that he will be ORKing less Blues (namely Nowi and Ephraim among others), this idea is real real nice.

Apparently, Death Blow on +Spd Eliwood actually nets the same result. +Atk Desperation+Death Blow kills a lot more though, funnily enough, 110 out of 118 units (wow, so Moonbow actually only adds one more kill to his list, gg Eliwood gg). Since it may be relevant, that one unit is Zephiel.

This man is insane lmao. Braindead Horse Emblem it is.

Edited by pianime94

Actually i meant

33 Speed + 6 Hone = 39. IIRC most Swordy is 34 although Roy might be the only 34 dudes

Getting Swordbreaker is kinda funny for Eliwood since Abel's skillset is literally a clone of Eliwood lol

Edited by JSND

Ah yeah, with that Spd, he'll be able to double quite a lot of Reds, except +Spd Marth, not -Spd Lucina, Lyn, Ryoma, and Karel, and some more.

Desperation is also real good fun option thanks to Yuki's idea, but he needs to lose exactly 10 HP for it to work (9 if -HP).

I forgot: It's recommended to have a unit with Reposition/Swap to pair with so that he can be taken to safety if he sustained some sort of damage.

Edited by pianime94

5 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Erm, actually Ninian and Eliwood have fantastic synergy.  You move up with a red unit that can take out green/red units.  Then, you're exposed to blue units which you don't want to deal with.  Ninian can dance so Eliwood can get 2 spaces behind her making him safe from everything and Ninian can tank blues/reds relatively easily.  And if you change out Ninians tele skill, she would be able to warpdance to eliwood after he gets weak and he can ride out of harms way. 

The real question is why did they decide of the 3 heroes in FE7 to promote Eliwood?  And why is promoted Eliwood a 3* while regular Lyn and Hector are 5* only, extremely rare, and op.

Edited by Lushen

24 minutes ago, Lushen said:

The real question is why did they decide of the 3 heroes in FE7 to promote Eliwood?  And why is promoted Eliwood a 3* while regular Lyn and Hector are 5* only, extremely rare, and op.

Of the swordlords, Eliwood is one of the least distinctive, maybe? Marth is Marth, Chrom and Roy have higher profile respectively because of SMASH and Awakening's popularity. Other lords are more unique because they have different weapons or are women. By putting Eliwood on a horse that make him a bit different. (They could also have done it to Seliph, but Seliph came up latter)

Edited by salinea

41 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Ninians tele skill, she would be able to warpdance to eliwood after he gets weak and he can ride out of harms way.

Hmm.

You know @Ryu Yuki I thought of something real stupid with your idea.

What you need is a +Spd Eliwood with this build

• Assist: anything
  • Special: Galeforce
  • Passive A: Swift Sparrow 2
  • Passive B: Desperation 3
  • Passive C: Goad Cavalry

Required teammates: Wings Ninian and Wings Hone Cavalry man.

Optional:Goad Cavalry man is also nice to have, especially if they also have Wings, else another Wings Dancer.

General strategy

1. Have Eliwood buffed with Hone ORK a physical unit. This will let him fall into Desperation range without Ardent sacrifice. Galeforce count: 2
  2. Ninian teleport dance Eliwood.
  3. Eliwood ORK someone with Desperation. Galeforce activates.
  4. Either ORK another someone or position him to safety.
  5. Hone Cavalry man teleport to cover Eliwood, preparing for next turn Hone, or have him attack another enemy when possible

Honestly, I dunno how effective will this be, but it can be really interesting to run with.

Edited by pianime94

36 minutes ago, salinea said:

Of the swordlords, Eliwood is one of the least distinctive, maybe? Marth is Marth, Chrom and Roy have higher profile respectively because of SMASH and Awakening's popularity. Other lords are more unique because they have different weapons or are women. By putting Eliwood on a horse that make him a bit different. (They could also have done it to Seliph, but Seliph came up latter)

Funny enough when Sigurd arrives, that would make Chrom the only father lord that didn't ride horse!

Seliph also had his Awakening Swordmaster incarnation, and that actually makes more sense than people believe - FE4 Seliph identifies himself as an Isaacian when he's not showing his handsome perfect boyfriend superman - savior of the world side of the coin.

Honestly i don't think Eliwood got all that screwed, or at least got screwed on something that does not come from having a horse. Between 3 movement and Gunter being free, IS can't really make horsies all that good base stats wise

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

The fact that Hector is armored instead of infantry means he's also promoted.

15 minutes ago, JSND said:

Funny enough when Sigurd arrives, that would make Chrom the only father lord that didn't ride horse!

Seliph also had his Awakening Swordmaster incarnation, and that actually makes more sense than people believe - FE4 Seliph identifies himself as an Isaacian when he's not showing his handsome perfect boyfriend superman - savior of the world side of the coin.

Honestly i don't think Eliwood got all that screwed, or at least got screwed on something that does not come from having a horse. Between 3 movement and Gunter being free, IS can't really make horsies all that good base stats wise

Yeah I like Seliph as a swordsmaster as well. It works well with the way he obviously models himself after Shanaan (the long hair and all). Which makes his Heroes incarnation being so slow pretty disapointing (weirdly enough Heroes!Seliph feels like he's built like an Axefighter/Barbarian -- high hp, high strength, little def/res, gets stronger when hurt)

Eliwood is... okay? Neither great nor awful. Middling. Pretty faithful to Eliwood's stat growth :p

(I see fatherlord and I think Ozai. Which is a weird thing to put besides Chrom and Sigurd)

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

The fact that Hector is armored instead of infantry means he's also promoted.

Hector could be either/or.  In awakening and binding blade he starts off as a general which would suggest he would have started as a knight if they chose to let you have him at a lower tier.  In Blazing Sword he is a lord and then a great lord, both of which are heavily armored and not very mobile.  Same with Lyn really but Eliwood is the only one they explicitly made promoted when you compare him to Ephraim and Eirika who is clearly nonpromoted and still a 5*.

Edited by Lushen

13 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Hector could be either/or.  In awakening and binding blade he starts off as a general which would suggest he would have started as a knight if they chose to let you have him at a lower tier.  In Blazing Sword he is a lord and then a great lord, both of which are heavily armored and not very mobile.  Same with Lyn really but Eliwood is the only one they explicitly made promoted when you compare him to Ephraim and Eirika who is clearly nonpromoted and still a 5*.

Hector's unpromoted Lord class in FE7 is not armored.

Hector has infantry movement range (5) unpromoted and armored movement range (4+1) promoted. His unpromoted Lord class is also not weak to armor-effective weapons, but his promoted Great Lord class is.

16 hours ago, pianime94 said:

Roy wants to nuke like his father can, but Binding Blade got nerfed to oblivion. Thus, he went delusional.

+Speed Eli can't double standard swords like Lucina, Marth, Lyn, etc unfortunately. Instead, +Spd would make him not get doubled by them, but with Swordbreaker he does now!

In the usage tips, I wrote that he is recommended to be accompanied a unit with Hone and Goad each. I wonder who is the last mysterious member hmm hinthint.

Thank you for the praise! I actually considered Swift Sparrow on him at some point too, but I want to get the point across that people don't need such a luxurious investment to make him work. Hence, this build. I'd probably say the hardest fodder to get for this is Abel since he's only available at 4* and 5*. With Swift Sparrow, on+Spd Eliwood, he'd be able to win against more unit (113 out of 118 vs 111 out of 118). Those 2 units are Azura and...Spring Lucina herself, lol, when stacked with both Hone and Goad.

Your idea is really similar to my 2nd build actually (which nets the same result), the one downside is that he is one punching less units than with +Atk and Death Blow (47 compared to 35). Among these include Lucina, Ryoma, and Marth even with Hone and Goad. When unbuffed, however, +Spd allows him to win against a lot more units (81 out of 118) compared to my build (71 out of 118), primarily, he doesn't get killed when fighting against Sharena anymore. To my surprise, +Atk Eliwood garner more wins than +Spd Eliwood on defense (their number of losses are the same) .

I say if you're okay with Eliwood one-shotting less, then go ahead, but to sacrifice a Lucina for that is a bit eyebrow-raising for me haha.

Glad I managed to convince you. I'd say Eldigan is a great substitute when given similar build (replace Moonbow with Luna) if you got him. Though, he is less atomic than Eliwood.

To be frank, I'm honestly not a fan of Ardent Sacrifice, but this is quite the brilliant idea! He'll kill exactly 105 out of 118 neutral 5* units without needing Moonbow activation which is pretty damn crazy. While it's a shame that he will be ORKing less Blues (namely Nowi and Ephraim among others), this idea is real real nice.

Apparently, Death Blow on +Spd Eliwood actually nets the same result. +Atk Desperation+Death Blow kills a lot more though, funnily enough, 110 out of 118 units (wow, so Moonbow actually only adds one more kill to his list, gg Eliwood gg). Since it may be relevant, that one unit is Zephiel.

This man is insane lmao. Braindead Horse Emblem it is.

Ah, I see. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense (About Eliwood not needing a luxurious investment to make him work). In that case, your build is definitely very cost-effective all things considered. It's quite true that Swift Sparrow is 'expensive' since you can only get it off Spring Lucina who is a 5* exclusive AND a limited time hero to boot. Only certain people would be able to freely sacrifice her just for her skill, and unfortunately even I'm not one of them (I blew way too many orbs on my 2nd Ninian who I literally got 30 minutes before her banner ended)

Still, looking at your statistics, I do think it might be really worth it (Assuming one has a Swift Sparrow to spare, of course). My main concern is that Moonbow requires 3 actions (2->1, 1->Ready, Ready->Actually used) to proc, and hence it almost mandates that Eliwood gets hit at least once before he can use it. Assuming he requires two hits to ORKO the opponent, it might be hard to follow up after his first kill since he probably took a lot of damage (His Def is definitely not his strong point, after all). But if he can initiate an attack twice in a row before the opponent's counterattack, he could potentially last a lot longer since he'll probably kill the opponent before they hit back. He won't have to rely on being attacked to activate his skill, which might be worth losing a few hypothetical ORKOs for. Heck, if what you mentioned about +Atk Desperation +Death Blow is true, 110 is quite good considering the other two values were 111 and 113, and also seeing as he takes a lot less overall damage. So maybe Swift Sparrow isn't 100% necessary to make it work...

13 hours ago, pianime94 said:

Hmm.

You know @Ryu Yuki I thought of something real stupid with your idea.

What you need is a +Spd Eliwood with this build

• Assist: anything
  • Special: Galeforce
  • Passive A: Swift Sparrow 2
  • Passive B: Desperation 3
  • Passive C: Goad Cavalry

Required teammates: Wings Ninian and Wings Hone Cavalry man.

Optional:Goad Cavalry man is also nice to have, especially if they also have Wings, else another Wings Dancer.

General strategy

1. Have Eliwood buffed with Hone ORK a physical unit. This will let him fall into Desperation range without Ardent sacrifice. Galeforce count: 2
  2. Ninian teleport dance Eliwood.
  3. Eliwood ORK someone with Desperation. Galeforce activates.
  4. Either ORK another someone or position him to safety.
  5. Hone Cavalry man teleport to cover Eliwood, preparing for next turn Hone, or have him attack another enemy when possible

Honestly, I dunno how effective will this be, but it can be really interesting to run with.

Hm... That's a really interesting idea, actually. It's a bit hard to apply solid maths on because it involves several turns and actual strategy, but it does sound like it could really work. Judging from your earlier calculations, Eliwood will in all likelihood survive at least one battle, and his somewhat average Def will almost certainly mean he falls into Desperation range. With +Spd nature, Swift Sparrow 2 and Hone Cavalry, Eliwood would hit at least 43 Speed which is way more than enough to double-desperation a whole lot of people. Heck, with Goad Cavalry, he will jump to a further 47 and can even do it to the likes of Lucina or Ryoma probably. The way you make it sound, it actually does seem like Eliwood can probably ORKO 3 people in one round, which is kind of downright amazing. Yeah, this idea of yours is actually quite impressive now that I think about it, and I'm actually really tempted to give it a try if I ever the chance now. 

Also, can multiple Dancer(s) use Dance on the same unit in the same turn? I think I vaguely recall some rule about it, although I'm really unsure so someone is going to need to refresh my memory about this.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

22 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Also, can multiple Dancer(s) use Dance on the same unit in the same turn? I think I vaguely recall some rule about it, although I'm really unsure so someone is going to need to refresh my memory about this.

Yes. The only restriction is that you cannot use Dance or Sing on another unit that has Dance or Sing.

If you're running +Spd/-Res, I'd run the highly facepalm-worthy combo of Life and Death and Desperation.  Stacked with Hone and Goad, and that's a 48 Speed unit with 66 MT when he attacks - I don't care who you are, that's going to hurt.

24 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Just curious. Does Death Blow 3 stack with his innate Durandal Death Blow 2?

Yes it stacks. So he would get +10 on attack.