The Camilla Hate Thread

The recent Voting Gauntlet in Fire Emblem Heroes outcome seems to be apparent. Unfortunately, the winner seems to be Camilla. Which is a shame, since I hate her stupid guts and would like her to die in a fire(WHY PEOPLE WHY DO YOU INDULGE THIS MONSTER????!!!!). So, I thought I would make a thread where I can let out all my ANGER at Camilla and her malicious ways. Anyone is welcome to join me if you are also upset by the unavoidable results of the Gauntlet or for some other reason. I would also like to state I have no ill will towards any Camilla fans, just Camilla herself.

My outburst won't be too extravagant mind you, I just need to let off steam. I am also not to competent at the beginning. So if someone could get the ball rolling, that would be great.

So all you Camilla haters out there, join me in bashing the psychotic, incestuous, and fanservice abomination that is Camilla.

Edited by 1japanfan

I hate her too. She's nothing but walking fanservice with a creepy-ass personality. And her cutscene in Birthright just throws fuel to the fire. Who the hell thought that disgusting ridiculousness was a good idea? I swear whoever it was got high on something.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I hate her too. She's nothing but walking fanservice with a creepy-ass personality. And her cutscene in Birthright just throws fuel to the fire. Who the hell thought that disgusting ridiculousness was a good idea? I swear whoever it was got high on something.

I just don't understand. Why do people prefer her over characters with actual personalities. It baffles me that just because of her chest she gets a seat that better than the rest of the FE cast. I don't find anything wrong with characters having nice... assets, but it's annoying when that's all there is too them.

2 minutes ago, 1japanfan said:

I just don't understand. Why do people prefer her over characters with actual personalities. It baffles me that just because of her chest she gets a seat that better than the rest of the FE cast. I don't find anything wrong with characters having nice... assets, but it's annoying when that's all there is too them.

Yeah, seriously. I don't mind females with large breasts either, i just wish they'd be drawn more naturally and less stupidly fanservicey. I've never ever seen a woman with Camilla's body type with boobs that big other than ones that got surgical boob jobs done, and large boobs don't even look like that. They're not so round and balloony. Either the art director or Kozaki needs to look at real women who have large boobs.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh hey, another thread dedicated to trolling, circlejerking and general "screeching". Like clockwork.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

Here it goes again...

People just look at her design to make their final judgement: "fanservice with no personality whatsoever", and thus nothing can ever redeem her...

As always, the truth is a bit more nuanced...

1 minute ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Oh hey, another thread dedicated to trolling and circlejerking. Like clockwork.

19 minutes ago, 1japanfan said:

I just don't understand. Why do people prefer her over characters with actual personalities.

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/nohrian-characters/base-stats/

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/nohrian-characters/growth-rates/

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/nohrian-characters/recruitment/

some people only play fire emblem for gameplay

i don't mean her performance as a unit is the only reason to like her, but I like her because of that. I don't even notice fire emblem units' personalities

Edited by Nobody

I don't have particularly strong feelings about her one way or the other to be honest, but it has been fun to watch peoples reactions to her success in the voting gauntlet. The numbers don't lie, she's clearly got a LOT of admirers... Yet the overwhelming majority of people I see talking about her on this forum seem to detest her, to the point that they make sure to join the army of whichever character is facing her in the hopes that she will lose purely out of spite for the character. The way everyone is banding together in an attempt to defeat this unstoppable force who is steamrolling all her rivals is interesting. It's like I'm witnessing the birth of a tyrant. "Though many stand against her, the power of her titnosis is too strong!" ...Or something like that.

Anyway, there's no need to take the events of the gauntlet too seriously. I know it's a pain in the ass to see a character you think is a piece of shit get so much love and attention over characters who you feel deserve it more (I've been having this issue with Tharja for years now, so I know your pain) but I don't think ranting and raving about the results is really going to do anyone much good...

The amount of hate she gets makes the hipster in me give her more of a chance.

I like her for gameplay, and her personality doesn't bother me as much as some people.  If her Corrincentricism wasn't so overplayed, she had the potential to be a great character, since you see her as both an ally and a betrayed villain.

I don't think her boobs are really that bad.  Hers probably aren't much bigger than mine, to be honest.  Her battle panties bother me more, and I wish she had proper pants or a skirt or something.

Can we get a Sanaki hate thread next?

Camilla disgusts me.  But I wouldn't rant about it unless I accidentally rolled her while trying to get a different green. Until then, I just ignore her.

Yikes. Gamefaqs-tier posting on SF.

9 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I don't like her, but I can't see this thread ending very well.

Basically, this.

54 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hear that the 2 elder sisters where added in the middle of the developement, this is probably not surprising why they are so blank, especially Camilla since she likes Corrin euh... too much.

Although the boobs are probably a problem, her panties are absurd, way too obvious fanservice. What woman in an army would wear that? There's a limit to no realistic.

However I think she's great a great unit, but not a character

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Can we get a Sanaki hate thread next?

Are you trying to provoke Soul~? xD

29 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Basically my thoughts on this thread right now.

Mods are going to use the nurfhammer on this thread

Edited by Nym

No, please bitch some more. I'm sure you haters thinks this make you all special snowflakes because losing in popularity is clearly a validation of being whiny sore loser.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

No, please bitch some more. I'm sure you haters thinks this make you all special snowflakes because losing in popularity is clearly a validation of being whiny sore loser.

Uh, dude, flaming is NOT necessary.

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Look where we're at. This whole purpose is to start flaming others.

No, FFtF is for random funny business and spammy stuff, not insulting people.

17 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

This, though I'm going to join in as well a bit.

Look, her appearance is horrible, and her personality is horrible, but if it was just one or the other, I'd be fine with it. The problem is that she is supposed to be motherly, yet her outfit is the complete opposite. I mean, if you love your brother, you should be trying to protect him, not support incest. Sure, they aren't actually related, but still. She sees Corrin as a child, so she should dress accordingly.

Also, this thread is going to be locked in 5, 4, 3...

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, FFtF is for random funny business and spammy stuff, not insulting people.

That's a load of bs. No one should be ashamed what they enjoy & all this thread encourage other is unnecessary hate. Want to vent out? Then go to Gamefaqs

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

The problem is that she is supposed to be motherly, yet her outfit is the complete opposite

what does one thing have to do with the other? Are women who dress showing more skin automatically not motherly? What a sexist comment, seriously.

I mean, her outfit is problematic because it doesn't fit a warrior, since it leaves her vulneable, but it does not mean her personality have to be one way or the other.

Edited by Nobody

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

That's a load of bs. No one should be ashamed what they enjoy & all this thread encourage other is unnecessary hate. Want to vent out? Then go to Gamefaqs

MY post is the load of BS? lol no, yours right here is. Nobody is saying anyone should be ashamed of what they like, we're just venting about why we hate Camilla. Nothing more.

@Nobody That's not what he's saying at all. Camilla looks more like a prostitute, not a motherly big sister. A prostitute could have a motherly nature outside of her business, but I doubt she would dress the way she would for business if she's trying to be motherly to her siblings.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Nobody That's not what he's saying at all. Camilla looks more like a prostitute, not a motherly big sister.

there are sex workers who are mothers, and pretty good mothers at that. There are plenty of women who actually go through that to feed their children. So yeah, I think that comment is problematic, as is yours.

I don't see why a character outfit, even if objectivelly terrible as camilla's is, has to have anything to do with their personalities.

Edited by Nobody