Forging weapon list & named weapons?

So i'm in chapter 6, and i've done some forging and I see that iron > steel > silver. And usually it splits off from steel into other types of weapons.

Though is there any WIP list of upgrades of weapons via forging?
Also on serenes, there are a list of items and weapons and was wondering where you get special weapons?

Like, where do you get Sol, Astra, Parthia, Luna, Mila's bow, Ilwoon, etc?

I've found Gradvius already, but I have yet to encounter any of the named weapons. Are they found via dungeons or are some obtained via forging?

Edited by Xanek

19 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

Not sure if they are random or dependent on where you find them. I recall finding the Rusty Sword that turns into Astra in the Fear Shrine.

Really... hm, I might have gotten that one, but literally everything has turned into iron/steel equipment for me ;(

Can you save scum on rusty weapons? Also since the draco zombies having an 0.032% chance or something of dropping a dracoshield, the other weapons still probably can be too, but that would take literal months of playing everyday to find every one. You'd need to kill around 3k dracozombies on average to get one!

34 minutes ago, Soledai said:

No, you'll always get what you get

Really, well i'm salty then :(

I heard that you can get sol and other named weapons as super rare drops, but people saying like less than 0.2% chance.