Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

45 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Funnily enough, Roy (at 4*) was my first out of everyone here as well. But then Chrom (also at 4*) came along and put the team on his back when Heroes was still new. He's still favorited in my roster because of it, despite that I haven't used him since getting and promoting Marth. Though I do have enough to do so now.

Wait, there was Camilla too, but she was kinda... okay, even though I had quite a few of her (also at 4*).

Neverthelesss, out of everyone in this gauntlet, Roy's the only one that was 5* pulled

Chrom and Tharja were the only ones pulled at 4*. Chrom has since been promoted even if he is redundant.

Robin was actually my first five star...but he's not in this and neither is my second (young Tiki) or my third (Cordelia), but I think Lucina was fourth.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Roy was one of my first 5* pulls. He left the main team pretty fast though, since M!Corrin came.

I think my order would be Roy, Camilla, Chrom, Ike, Hector, Tharja. I still don't have Lyn and Lucina...

Roy was unfortunately my second ever 5*. These days, the only 5* swords that I use less than him are Saber that'll probably stop being the case once I get around to working on Saber's kit and Seliph who I haven't used at all since getting him to Lvl. 40. Yes, even Tobin sees more or at least just as much use as Roy thanks to the fact that I more often than not I see at least one Armor Emblem team in a given Arena Assault run.

Edited by Tybrosion

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Roy was unfortunately my second ever 5*. These days, the only 5* swords that I use less than him are Saber that'll probably stop being the case once I get around to working on Saber's kit and Seliph who I haven't used at all since getting him to Lvl. 40. Yes, even Tobin sees more or at least just as much use as Roy thanks to the fact that I more often than not see at least one Armor Emblem team in a given Arena Assault run.

I actually used Tobin a decent amount in the past two TTs...until I leveled Ike and benched Tobin. Though, I don't actually take my A team in first, so, no Tobin wasn't on my A team.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Roy was unfortunately my second ever 5*. These days, the only 5* swords that I use less than him are Saber that'll probably stop being the case once I get around to working on Saber's kit and Seliph who I haven't used at all since getting him to Lvl. 40. Yes, even Tobin sees more or at least just as much use as Roy thanks to the fact that I more often than not see at least one Armor Emblem team in a given Arena Assault run.

I actually use Roy pretty often during arena assault, since he's a pretty safe Hector counter. The best time was when I had to face a full Hector team and I could just put him on a fort and watch them all suicide into him :D

14 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I actually used Tobin a decent amount in the past two TTs...until I leveled Ike and benched Tobin. Though, I don't actually take my A team in first, so, no Tobin wasn't on my A team.

Tobin was also part of the team I used to beat the third Turn Limit map. If nothing else, he's excellent at dealing with the axe knights.

As a random side note, Roy only has more HMs (44) than Seliph (0) when it comes to my 5* swords. Yes, even the Ike and Lucina who are both not even a week old yet have more than Roy.

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I actually use Roy pretty often during arena assault, since he's a pretty safe Hector counter. The best time was when I had to face a full Hector team and I could just put him on a fort and watch them all suicide into him :D

Yeah, I also pretty much only bring Roy out when I need a Hector counter and/or when I'm facing an Armor Emblem team. That last bit reminds of the couple of times I've run into an all-sword unit team (including one that was nothing but Falchion users) in Arena Assault. I could've probably have gotten away with deploying just Lukas but I decided to be particularly cruel and add Ephraim (he has Swordbreaker) and Abel into the mix as well.

Lyn not only was my very first 5★ ever, she also was my very first 5★ to get merged. Too bad I was young and foolish and didn’t check the nature of the one merged into my −Atk one…

Lyn and Lucina were my first and second 5-stars, respectively, but Lyn is +HP -spd and Lucina is +HP -def. I wasn't very amused XD

To add to that, my current Roy is +spd -atk, my Camilla is +def -res (or something neutral like that), my Tharja is +res -HP (or something like that), and Hector and Ike are nonexistent. My Chrom has a really good nature, +atk -res, but he's 4-star and level 19.

So I just choose to go with Roy first and then go join Ike.

Edited by Sunwoo

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Roy was unfortunately my second ever 5*. These days, the only 5* swords that I use less than him are Saber that'll probably stop being the case once I get around to working on Saber's kit and Seliph who I haven't used at all since getting him to Lvl. 40. Yes, even Tobin sees more or at least just as much use as Roy thanks to the fact that I more often than not I see at least one Armor Emblem team in a given Arena Assault run.

Roy has actually been a part of my core team since forever. Raised him from 4* all the way to 5*. I found it worth it, even if he isn't the best in the world. 

So I'm gonna be supporting Ike and I'm gonna put a Blue tomebreaker Julia as my lead to counter all of the Reinhardts that are probably gonna be there. My friend code is 9426556667 and the name is Liam message me If you add me.

Edited by predator_21476

Strange as it may sound, despite him being my favorite of the current unit roster (the only way IS can completely change this is by adding Wolt, adding Micaiah will partially change it because ties), I actually rarely use my +1 Roy... He's vital for Infantry Emblem Quest in the 10th Stratum because Triangle Adept, but other than that and the occasional Arena Assault mission, he doesn't do much.  

90% of the time, when I need a red, I bring (non summer) Leo.  Sometimes Xander if I need a physical red or Celica if I'm not running Horse Emblem for the battle in question (a fairly rare event).  

I lean on Ponies too much I guess.

4 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Strange as it may sound, despite him being my favorite of the current unit roster (the only way IS can completely change this is by adding Wolt, adding Micaiah will partially change it because ties), I actually rarely use my +1 Roy... He's vital for Infantry Emblem Quest in the 10th Stratum because Triangle Adept, but other than that and the occasional Arena Assault mission, he doesn't do much.  

90% of the time, when I need a red, I bring (non summer) Leo.  Sometimes Xander if I need a physical red or Celica if I'm not running Horse Emblem for the battle in question (a fairly rare event).  

I lean on Ponies too much I guess.

I use Horse Emblem, Flier Emblem, or Bridelia/Reinhardt 90% of the time.  Soren is one of my top favorites, and I barely use him.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I use Horse Emblem, Flier Emblem, or Bridelia/Reinhardt 90% of the time.  Soren is one of my top favorites, and I barely use him.

+Spd Soren+1 has a permanent place on my arena team (until I get Julia).

Oh... In fact, Roy was also my first 5 star hero; was MVP for most of the Story Maps (I think I stopped used him in my Main Team when I started to train my Sophia).

42 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

+Spd Soren+1 has a permanent place on my arena team (until I get Julia).

I have a +1 Julia now and Soren is still permanently on my arena team. The favoritism is strong. 

11 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I have a +1 Julia now and Soren is still permanently on my arena team. The favoritism is strong. 

Favouritism indeed. I like Julia more than I like Soren (but I like him a lot).

3 hours ago, Truthblade said:

Roy has actually been a part of my core team since forever. Raised him from 4* all the way to 5*. I found it worth it, even if he isn't the best in the world. 

Roy was my main sword unit early on until I got Eldigan from Sibling Bonds. Now, he's near the very bottom of my sword unit depth chart as I now have too many sword units that I like far more than him and/or that are just better than him.

33 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

My Triangle Adept Soren has been a main fixture of my arena team for the last several months at least. Unless if I want to shake things up just for the hell of it, he'll likely have a permanent place on my arena team so long as the cockroach named Reinhardt continues to hang around.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Favouritism indeed. I like Julia more than I like Soren (but I like him a lot).

In all fairness I have yet to play Geneology, so I'm sure Julia will go up more in my favorites list once I actually get around to playing it. (She's pretty unlikely to take Soren's #1 spot though) For now in heroes she is a permanent part of my all green mage defense team at least!

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

My Triangle Adept Soren has been a main fixture of my arena team for the last several months at least. Unless if I want to shake things up just for the hell of it, he'll likely have a permanent place on my arena team so long as the cockroach named Reinhardt continues to hang around.

Soren is such a good Reinhardt counter, even being -res mine can tank him like a pro when he isn't running LaD3. I would love to try the T-adept build on my Soren, but oh the lack of fodder. quq

24 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Soren is such a good Reinhardt counter, even being -res mine can tank him like a pro when he isn't running LaD3. I would love to try the T-adept build on my Soren, but oh the lack of fodder. quq

Mine is +Res, so any blue mage would be lucky to even so much as tickle him. I do still need to get around to replacing Rexcalibur+ with Gronnraven+ on him, especially with the cancer known as Brave!Lyn fast incoming. Until then, I'll see how well my Cecilia fares as a counter to that pony-tailed demon. 

19 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Mine is +Res, so any blue mage would be lucky to even so much as tickle him. I do still need to get around to replacing Rexcalibur+ with Gronnraven+ on him, especially with the cancer known as Brave!Lyn fast incoming. Until then, I'll see how well my Cecilia fares as a counter to that pony-tailed demon. 

As long as your Soren isn't -def he will love murdering bows of all kinds with Gronnraven+, mine sure did and I'm not using the best skills to go along with it!

5 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

As long as your Soren isn't -def he will love murdering bows of all kinds with Gronnraven+, mine sure did and I'm not using the best skills to go along with it!

Mine is >:(

But he also is +Spd.

12 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

His bane is HP, so I'm good on that front.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But he also is +Spd.

Better that than the other way around said my Summer!Leo.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

But he also is +Spd.

Thinking about it again for a minute, the strategy of GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET YOU that I use for dealing with Reinhardt with my Soren's 20 res will probably work just as well for -def raven build. (As long as the other team doesn't have any inconveniently placed dancers that's the real leach) 

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

His bane is HP, so I'm good on that front.

Good as gold!