Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Welp, I'm depressed. At least Okami and Undertale are coming to the Switch and we have a release date for Hyrule Warriors DE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was 0 things of interest for me in this Direct, I guess a little surprised smash is coming in 2018 and not next year. Nintendo honestly isn't capitalizing on anything. They will not sell their 20 million units like this mark my words. Their q3+4 has to be absolutely hopping with big name titles if they expect to hit that goal. Their marketing right now is absolute trash. Here's DLC for advance purchase, here's a bunch of indie games, here's a bunch of Amiibos for non original nintendo series. And here's some ports. kthx bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dreamyboi
1 hour ago, ToxicDuck said:

It's probably going to be Cucked Emblem again like Fates was...

"Cucked Emblem"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the one hand,  I'm sad and confused that a game apparently coming out in 2018 didn't get even a teaser... (E3 is leaving it a little late unless it comes out late Nov- December?)

On the other hand... there was a lot of stuff I am interested in.  Been hooked on Octopath since the demo, Splatoon 2 expansion, a few good ports and former exclusive games like Crash. And as someone whose fave multiplayer game was Mario Tennis on the gamecube, I'm really relieved they're making this one properly after the last two mediocre entries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Urgh...unless we get a FE Direct announced within a week I'm assuming we'll only see FE16 at E3. At least we got an Octopath Traveler date and Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers looks interesting, at least. I've already played Undertale, but I'm glad it's here for those who haven't.

Sigh...did the Octo Expansion trailer really need to be so drawn out, Nintendo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dreamyboi

I just got done watching it and yeah it pretty much confirms it's E3. See I'm not too upset anymore because getting mad at a broken promise that was never made in the first place isn't a very smart thing to do but still my salt levels rise.

Why wait this long?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dreamyboi
3 minutes ago, kiaxxl said:

On the one hand,  I'm sad and confused that a game apparently coming out in 2018 didn't get even a teaser... (E3 is leaving it a little late unless it comes out late Nov- December?)

On the other hand... there was a lot of stuff I am interested in.  Been hooked on Octopath since the demo, Splatoon 2 expansion, a few good ports and former exclusive games like Crash. And as someone whose fave multiplayer game was Mario Tennis on the gamecube, I'm really relieved they're making this one properly after the last two mediocre entries.

I'm in full agreement with you here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Urgh...unless we get a FE Direct announced within a week I'm assuming we'll only see FE16 at E3. At least we got an Octopath Traveler date and Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers looks interesting, at least. I've already played Undertale, but I'm glad it's here for those who haven't.

Sigh...did the Octo Expansion trailer really need to be so drawn out, Nintendo?

I don't even think we'll see it at E3 unless it's that ambitious.  I don't want to imagine how hellish its development must be right now if it's taking this long for us to see anything at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it would be suicide to reveal at E3 now with Smash teased. Even if it was revealed it would be overshadowed by Smash. Heaven help FE Switch if it releases anywhere near Smash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Lazy Tactician said:

Well I'm really curious on what Oscar is going to say now when he so confidently said that we'll getting the reveal today.

Perhaps IS delayed the teaser and wants to release it tonight/tomorrow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Well I'm really curious on what Oscar is going to say now when he so confidently said that we'll getting the reveal today.

 

"Nintendo held it back at the last minute because technical difficulties." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElectiveToast said:

Not likely to happen. 

Yeah, there's literally no reason to hold back a trailer one day after a direct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I don't even think we'll see it at E3 unless it's that ambitious.  I don't want to imagine how hellish its development must be right now if it's taking this long for us to see anything at all.

I think radiant dawn was at E3, so this could say something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I think radiant dawn was at E3, so this could say something.

It was revealed at E3 2006.

Oh well, Smash speculation will keep me busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Perhaps IS delayed the teaser and wants to release it tonight/tomorrow?

That's wishfull thinking.

After this fiasco I'm led to believe Oscar was just trolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I don't even think we'll see it at E3 unless it's that ambitious.  I don't want to imagine how hellish its development must be right now if it's taking this long for us to see anything at all.

I half-expected it would be like this. The last five FE games were all on handhelds. The transition to a more advanced system can't be easy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElectiveToast said:

I half-expected it would be like this. The last five FE games were all on handhelds. The transition to a more advanced system can't be easy. 

The annoying thing is that we were promised about one year ago a 2018 release. Just wait a bit and we will have another Fates scenario as far as development is concerned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...