Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

51 minutes ago, SB. said:

I'm pretty sure that Michelaar ignored my reply because he can't actually refute it. Nice work there, mister townie!

Half right, half wrong. One half, I didn't respond to it because I can't refute it. Not like you would actually listen to me. And second, you guys are being very annoying and not very nice so I have no interest commenting on posts like this. So yeah. Vote me out if you like, because i'm not enjoying myself at all, if this is how it goes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, SB. said:

Anime

??

Why anime?

Cause they're quiet?

25 minutes ago, SB. said:

If DefaultBeep isn't mafia

Oh ok yea. Didn't see that part lol.

1 hour ago, SB. said:

(don't assume Marth is clear at *YLO without thinking please town)

Yea I know I always saw him as town so the role is easy to buy into.

12 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm kinda surprised it's taken this long for someone to point out my absence, to be honest. I haven't had a whole lot of time to be as active here on the forums, so my apologies. That said, I think I got a little bit out of the past few (okay actually a lot I've been gone for a while) hours.

Oh man that was just not a smart thing to say.

1. The fact you're surprised it took this long implies you've been watching the topic closely without posting.

2. You have been active enough on the forums to post 4 times in between your posts here, they weren't counting posts either. They were real decently sized posts that took time to write out. Time that you could have used here helping town instead of being silent until someone calls you out. 

I stand by my read.

Still ok with the Mich lynch though.

23 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Half right, half wrong. One half, I didn't respond to it because I can't refute it. Not like you would actually listen to me. And second, you guys are being very annoying and not very nice so I have no interest commenting on posts like this. So yeah. Vote me out if you like, because i'm not enjoying myself at all, if this is how it goes.

I know I'm going to sound like a hypocrite but I really don't like this especially since he's actually "given up" on this game. While I was upset and didn't really want to play I still did and I still, begrudgingly, tried to defend myself.

I'm pretty sure he's actually going to fuck off and not even try to help which is just super convenient for a scum.

6 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

I know I'm going to sound like a hypocrite but I really don't like this especially since he's actually "given up" on this game. While I was upset and didn't really want to play I still did and I still, begrudgingly, tried to defend myself.

I'm pretty sure he's actually going to fuck off and not even try to help which is just super convenient for a scum.

''Even if you were one you're pretty shit and ends up just helping the scum by being an incredible scapegoat.'' - Greencapps, 2017

just kiss already!

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

Vote me out if you like, because i'm not enjoying myself at all, if this is how it goes.

I..... am no longer sure about Michelaar anymore. I didn't think they were scum at all but.... eh I don't know. I don't want to waste time killing them if they're innocent, which I think they are.... I think.

I'm not sure how many games you've played Michelaar.... but giving up and getting annoyed at a game on a forum is..... unnecessary. Some may be more serious than others, but this is just a game in the end lol I wasn't annoyed or frustrated when I was getting voted on, I had 5 votes at one time. Perhaps you feel that way because you're a vanilla townie.....

but if you're vanilla you have nothing else to do besides hunt scum. So is there anyone else you suspect? 

49 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

''Even if you were one you're pretty shit and ends up just helping the scum by being an incredible scapegoat.'' - Greencapps, 2017

Yes I said that.

Your point is?

35 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

just kiss already!

I..... am no longer sure about Michelaar anymore. I didn't think they were scum at all but.... eh I don't know. I don't want to waste time killing them if they're innocent, which I think they are.... I think.

I'm not sure how many games you've played Michelaar.... but giving up and getting annoyed at a game on a forum is..... unnecessary. Some may be more serious than others, but this is just a game in the end lol I wasn't annoyed or frustrated when I was getting voted on, I had 5 votes at one time. Perhaps you feel that way because you're a vanilla townie.....

but if you're vanilla you have nothing else to do besides hunt scum. So is there anyone else you suspect? 

I'm not frustrated by the game itself, but I feel like i'm being made fun of, and that people are just unneccesairly (Probably a spelling mistake in there somewhere) rude to me. This didn't happen in any other mafia games I have ever played.

30 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I'm not frustrated by the game itself, but I feel like i'm being made fun of, and that people are just unneccesairly (Probably a spelling mistake in there somewhere) rude to me. This didn't happen in any other mafia games I have ever played.

Sorry if it felt like I was actually making fun of you.

It was purely game day shit talking.

Nothing actually personal.

Then again, I have nothing to rebut this. I have no excuse for not being more active. So I can understand your opinion. But..... i'm not feeling it anyways for now.

3 hours ago, Greencapps said:

Oh man that was just not a smart thing to say.

1. The fact you're surprised it took this long implies you've been watching the topic closely without posting.

2. You have been active enough on the forums to post 4 times in between your posts here, they weren't counting posts either. They were real decently sized posts that took time to write out. Time that you could have used here helping town instead of being silent until someone calls you out. 

I stand by my read.

Still ok with the Mich lynch though.

I kinda figured you'd see it that way, but it is indeed the truth. If there's one thing we've learned about me in this thread, it's that I'm not a smart person :P

1. The fact that I'm surprised means that, when I had a chance to actually read through the thread, your post was the only one I saw that mentioned it. I won't deny that I had been checking on the thread when I had the chance, but I never had enough time to actually make posts with actual substance, or really even get much information from the posts that I did see.

2. Ah yes, the four posts that include: two posts where I respond to posts I'm tagged in/quoted in, and two posts on the interview thread. I'm not sure how you'd consider the first two lengthy, those took a couple minutes at best to write. The interview posts were written slowly over the period of a couple hours, both because they were indeed lengthy, and because I had to find chances to write them between doing other things. Plus, to be frank, posting in the interview thread was just higher priority than this game is.

I didn't really give you or anyone else a reason to change your read, so that's perfectly fair.

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I'm also sorry if anything I've said has come across as mean-spirited. I don't particularly like being aggressive or actively calling people out,, but Mafia as a game seems to prefer that kind of play, which I'm beginning to learn as of late.

Day 3.2 - Votals
rP2S4V7.jpg

Shinori (3) - Magnificence Incarnate, Rapier, Arcanite
Michelaar (2) - SB, DefaultBeep
DefaultBeep (1) - Greencapps
Greencapps (1) - Michelaar

Not Voting (3): Anime27arts, Mackc2, Magnificence Incarnate

You have 24 hours and 13 minutes to decide on a lynch. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Mackc2, Rapier and Shinori have been prodded. (No prod for Anime since she informed me she'd be having power issues.)

Edited by Prims

So I have been prodded and as far as I can tell Shinori is the top because they have done nothing, it would be rather hypocritical for me to go at them for that reason (I have just been really lazy). 
Now three people bother me, first Marth I think we should not put them above suspicion, feels more like they piggybacked off my actions, not exactly saying they are scum but I don't think we can say the opposite either. 
Second Michelaar twice he has just sat on the sidelines during the votes and honestly they are right about their comments not adding much to the conversation. 
Third Beep of course nothing has changed on my opinion except they have been on the wrong wagon again, But if they where scum I would think they would have bussed Rex because they where already in the heat. 

##Vote: DefaultBeep

Well thing is beep has consistently been pretty polite though, and has admitted themselves they don't play optimally so I could also see them not bussing Rex just based on the type of person they are. That said I am basically tied on Michelaar and Beep I just decided I would stick with Beep.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Well thing is beep has consistently been pretty polite though, and has admitted themselves they don't play optimally so I could also see them not bussing Rex just based on the type of person they are. That said I am basically tied on Michelaar and Beep I just decided I would stick with Beep.

Nah, I missed most of the final Rex push because I was having dinner with some family that was visiting. That's the downside to having the day periods end pretty much right when I normally have dinner, haha. I've mentioned before that I wanted to give Rex a bit of leeway because he said he would be busy during Day 1 and most of Day 2, but that leeway was growing pretty thin by the end of Day 2; circumstances were the main factor for my Day 2 vote, in the end. I'm flattered that you would consider me polite though, honestly. Shame that doesn't seem to mesh well with this kind of game :P

I really need someone to tell me why they think beep is town; Its one thing to be on the wrong wagon, but his votes have been very easy to make?Also in page 11 he talks about Rex being non-committal but believes in Rex's reply of being busy. He says that he will consider voting Rex if he doesn't post more when he is more free, but doesn't vote Rex D2 even though Rex said that he'd post more D2, which feels contradictory to me.

Eeeh whatever, more people dislike Michelaar, Also just saw his claim and I don't really believe there are three vanilla townies in this game, not that I have played a game with vanilla townies but it just doesn't give town much power, but I suppose mafia doesn't have a roll block so it would kind of make sense, but i don't buy it.

So can someone catch me up what is the case on Shinori 

My case on him is more that his notable content D1 was his Boron case. Once she died, he didn't do anything S2. Then I voted him D3 for it and his response was to vote me back. I've unvoted since because he can pull this off as either alignment and I think his vote got the momentum on the Rex lynch? Either way this play is frustrating.

4 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I really need someone to tell me why they think beep is town; Its one thing to be on the wrong wagon, but his votes have been very easy to make?Also in page 11 he talks about Rex being non-committal but believes in Rex's reply of being busy. He says that he will consider voting Rex if he doesn't post more when he is more free, but doesn't vote Rex D2 even though Rex said that he'd post more D2, which feels contradictory to me.

I'll just assume that I'm not included in your request in the first sentence, considering.

Wasn't Rex supposed to be less busy like halfway through Day 2? I might've forgotten when he actually said he would be more active, but that's what I had believed during Day 2 anyway. Regardless, yeah, I pretty much missed the whole Rex wagon at the end.

Although, if I had truly voted Rex at that point, would that really have changed your opinion at all, or anyone else's for that matter? Most people seemed to be deciding between me and Rex at that point. It seems like my options would've either been to not vote Rex, which like you said kinda contradicts my own prior posts, or vote Rex, which I'm pretty sure you yourself said was scummy earlier this period, when you said that you thought Shinori's vote was a late contribution? Another option was of course to vote Rex earlier on, but again, I thought he was going to be more active in the later part of Day 2 and not from the start, which it seems may have been a misunderstanding.

8 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Three vanilla townies is definitely believable but who says there are 3 vanilla townies? There is a flipped vanilla townie, a flipped vanilla mafia, and a claimed vanilla townie.

Check the front page first two kills where both vanilla flavoured townies 

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Most people seemed to be deciding between me and Rex at that point. 

Yeah you are right Beep you should have voted your opposing wagon unless that happened to mean lynching a scum buddy. Lets assume you are town for a second, you do not know Rex is town you see the lynch will be between you or Rex, you know you are town, You do not know if Rex is town so you should vote Rex because that way there is some chance the person being lynched isn't town.