Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

1 minute ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Hey Bad Doc, are you saying you dislike the Endie lynch? Or that you don't like him? I think it's the former, but clarification would be really neato!

i'm saying i don't have the time to look into it more, but given they're the leading wagon, there's not enough there for me to remotely consider contesting against it. would lean more toward the latter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo. I'll be around for phase end (it's a Saturday, so I'm quite certain). Generally, the phase end times are agreeable to me so I reckon I'll be around for most of them unless otherwise noted.

@Kokichi Ouma Okay, fair point. I was just thinking about Endeavor's vote, because Crowler's vote on Beast didn't rub be the wrong way. Endeavor's vote would have struck me as more suspicious if there was actually a Beast wagon (when I was reading through before votals, I thought Beast had one, just like Toshio thought).

59 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

I'm totally willing to lynch Endeavor. His reads are pretty bad and I don't really have anything to add to Nagito's commentary other than Endeavor's commentary reads like he's trying to distance from a scumbuddy and their interactions are Bad, so if he flips scum I'm further convinced of Crowler scum

This is an unbiased opinion but I'm generally a fan of this type of mentality until there is more information.  That's just my personal opinion.

I'm fine with an endeavor lynch but not moving my vote until later.  I should also be available most of the day tomorrow including during phase end. May not be available tonight though, today as been a busy day for me, apologies.

I won't be available at phase end but I will be around a few hours beforehand. I don't really agree that I tunnelled hard on Kratos since I only pressured them for like 2 hours.

Good point on the ninjaing thing, didn't know how to get exact timestamps.

Endeavor > Dr Crowler > Faye lynch priority for now I think.

Doubt I'll be around at deadline. My holy mission is of utmost importance.

Can't shake the feeling Crowler's sudden shift in tone and handling of his Mello case were done specifically to appease voters. Agreeing with Ouma; the way he brushes off the Beast's new posts with a single line instead of going into specifics is not the level of pressure I'd suspect from a townie who disliked Beast up until that point. Especially since he's dropping the pressure in the same post.

Mello's response here indicates he's not pushing people the way I'd expect from town. In the post we discussed, it would make sense for him to talk about his Kratos read because it makes sense to suspect two players at once and press your suspicions. No reason to withhold the Kratos read. Unless he thought people would perceive it as a contradiction and attack him for it.

Crowler and Mello are good lynches. Let's purify this earth of the scum.

Endeavor... ... At least his Beast vote is more than a prod. I don't blame him for criticizing Crowler's Beast vote because the context of their cases are different. Neutral on this slot; don't oppose the lynch but his recent effort keeps him below Crowler and Mello in my priorities.

Kratos' scumhunting died with the pressure on him. There's not enough interest to lynch Titania today, meaning he's coasting. Could be because he had a busy day. Still concerning. Lapis' responses didn't deliver for me. They don't seem very passionate about anything and I don't know what they think of the lynch targets. Will at least give them a third swing at it regardless since they cited being interrupted yesterday.

Beast's actions do make sense for somebody who struggles with Day 1 but is making an effort to contribute nonetheless. Not an outright town read, but not an interesting lynch today. Faye is the mod's problem at this point.

@Omar Little: Get in here and explain your priorities between the current wagons.

5 minutes ago, The Batter said:

Endeavor... ... At least his Beast vote is more than a prod. I don't blame him for criticizing Crowler's Beast vote because the context of their cases are different. Neutral on this slot; don't oppose the lynch but his recent effort keeps him below Crowler and Mello in my priorities.

Can you explain this one further?  He criticized Crowler for making an easy vote, but I don't see how his vote is any better.

I just fell asleep from roughly the time of my last post to about ten minutes ago, so maybe I won't be around for phase end. I'll do my best to be awake.

Kratos, what are your thoughts on the leading wagons? Crowler, Mello, Endeavor.

##unvote

##vote nagito Komaeda

I had a dream last night about this game where for some reason we turboed nagito and he was scum gg

okay in all seriousness @The Batter (welp looks like SF editor deleted what I said for some reason) but basically Mello(slightly)>Endeavor>Crowler,

Kokichi makes a good point about Endeavor ignoring Beast's post but people also seem to forget that Mello did the same thing with Kratos's new content about Titania. What makes me feel worse about Mello compared to Endeavor is that Mello didn't say who they thought was scum. Even if they had time constraints I feel like at least saying your reads then elaborating on them later when you have more time would be townie. Endeavor is 2nd because of the same thing but at least I know who they think is scum. Titania does make a really good point about Endeavor looking like they're trying to distance themselves from Crawler. Crawler not having a "strong" opinion on the Endeavor wagon definitely bothers me in a gut feeling sort of way. I'm tempted to lynch Endeavor just for the associative aspect because if they actually do flip scum i agree with Titania that Crawler is probably scum but in terms of actual scumminess it's still mello IMO. The biggest things that bother me about Crawler are the whole pressure thing while not expecting a good response and not having much of an opinion on the Endeavor wagon (although the latter is more of a gut feeling). The stuff about easy votes I don't really understand in general because it just feels dismissive of the actual case. So should we make reads we don't believe in because it's "difficult"?

@Rickhrmm well i'll believe you, regarding Endeavor I still thought they were going to make a new post and felt a prod vote wasn't worth it due to the amount of time. Think that's actually what might have bugged me about you and toshio's Endeavor votes since I felt a prod vote when we had so much time came off as a little odd. Couldn't actually think of any scum intent of the vote in the end.

Faye vote does nothing at this point so

##unvote

##vote mello

I'm back.

I'm ambivalent about Endeavor's early game, but I think that the Beast vote is kinda bad because of how easy it is. I actually think his reads are decent, I don't think that's the issue other people have with Endeavor though? I'm concerned about the beast votepark, but tbf, I'm kind of questioning why scum!Endie wouldn't move his vote to Crowler or me by now, considering that we're his counterwagons. I think he actually has a decent read on The Batter, as well as Faye and Omar.  Also I feel like Endie genuinely doesn't like people giving Beast the lynchbait pass, which is much better than Crowler's handling of his Beast case.

I'd vote Crowler over Endie. Crowler's posts don't go into detail over his scumreads, and the Beast tunnel for a couple of pages looks forced becuase the Beast actually is posting content. But this isn't the kicker for me. The kicker here is the vote switch from Beast to me. In the same post where he switches votes, he still isn't satisfied with the Beast and justifies his vote here, but he hadn't made any noteworthy mention of me prior to the voteswitch.  He quotes two posts attacking my defense, and decides that its scummy enough to make me a bigger priority than the Beast, but I find that unnatural because he could've voted me earlier for voting Kratos, instead of waiting for a defense. Also, he vote pretty much ignores the rest of the content so I find it odd that there's a priority shift with his reads.

Crowler>Endie IMO.

I was going to make a post about The Batter earlier about how he seemed to have fallen off after Kratos stopped posting but he posted. The only thing really bothering me about Batter is the lack of a read update on Kratos after like, the contents of pages 5 and 6 but I understand that there wasn't much that he could've said. Crowler is definitely a better vote than Kratos at this juncture. 

Still not sure what people think of Kratos. I don't see any reason to change my mind on him if we're talking about his Titania vote since it felt like he didn't have much to go on and had to stick it there, reminder that his vote switch from Titania-->Endie was poorly justified since he was scumreading Titania still in that same post, and he was getting flak for his Endie vote. If we're talking about consistency, then obviously scum!Kratos wants to vote Titania again because he didn't actually say that he had changed his mind on her. Also the flaking afterwards is kinda bad, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who holds this opinion right now.

Nagito is the worst offender wrt not participating in the discussion. It looks like he tried to have a decent ED1 and then coast off of it, because his content in the entire day has been lackluster. He basically pops in to justify his vote on me except he uses the same reasoning. Also, he hasn't really mentioned anything about most of the players in the game, no follow up on Kokichi even though he had pressured him earlier in the phase, and nothing about Endie until a few hours ago. What about Crowler? Why are you avoiding the hot topics in the game?

3 minutes ago, Mello said:

Nagito is the worst offender wrt not participating in the discussion. It looks like he tried to have a decent ED1 and then coast off of it, because his content in the entire day has been lackluster. He basically pops in to justify his vote on me except he uses the same reasoning. Also, he hasn't really mentioned anything about most of the players in the game, no follow up on Kokichi even though he had pressured him earlier in the phase, and nothing about Endie until a few hours ago. What about Crowler? Why are you avoiding the hot topics in the game?

lol this is so wrong on so many levels

Just now, Titania Andersen said:

Do you think what he said is scummy?

The only part that's right is me avoiding Dr. Crawler, which is 100% true FHPOV; I really have not analyzed him beyond his initial posts because...well, frankly, I'm unmotivated (FTR, my impression ATM is that his actions are textbook scum but I'm not reading scum intent in his posts themselves).  Someone of my abilities is not even good enough to make it through D1 without losing interest unfortunately.  This is not a bad reason to take issue with my slot.  The rest is scummy, though.  Him saying my content the entire day is lackluster is an easy way for him to dismiss my content without actually analyzing it in any meaningful capacity.  He's already talked about my early content but ignored everything else.  For a detective, he's being rather careless.  I, on the other hand, had to reread all of his posts and my main issues w/his slot are different (FWIW, I do agree w/what Batter said in his last post as well); if he doesn't want to be read as scum, maybe he needs to ask the mod if he can sub into Lapis' slot.  Secondly, not mentioning reads on most of the players on D1 doesn't make me scum, how does that even make sense?  I didn't pressure Endeavor until a few hours ago because my last effort posts were before Endeavor reentered the thread.  Obviously I'm not avoiding the hot topics in the game considering I made two posts dedicated to the two biggest wagons.

Even someone like me can't take this level of misrepping lying down.  I feel confident in my vote now.

1 minute ago, Mello said:

Your only scumread until a few hours ago was me so I'm not misrepping anything. If you think that's enough for the first day then you're coasting.

Nope, I've had scumreads on Endeavor and Faye for quite a while.  Regardless, one concrete scum read is enough for the first day.