Are you going to get FE:DS the day it comes out?

Fore

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also have to look out for those with AR's. I don't think they could support full scale maps on FE, especially if it was time restraining on the people themselves, because really, would you want to wait 15 minutes for the opponents move?

Well, in Luminous Arc, which was another SRPG (basically FFTA clone), it had wifi with full maps. Granted, it wasn't split up like, player 1 phase, player 2 phase, like FE is, it was just individual units based on a speed stat, so there wasn't as long waits, but it worked nonetheless.

Well who knows? Chances are the game could suck, because I didn't particularly like the battles animation pictures, so eh.

So you're saying... it might suck due to sub par graphics? O_O

ZanZan dun has DS. D: Parents are like... evil. I have to buy a Wii with my own money. And all the games for it. And extra Wiimotes and stuff.

You also have to look out for those with AR's...

actually, one time I was link arena-ing against a friend in FE:SS, he was using an AR and messed up his codes or something, because in the actual game, they all had 99's in each stat, but when he we battled they had 2's

it was fun doing sooo much damage to them (Ross + Berserker str capped + Garm vs. Cormag + lance + only 2 defense)

then he was upset, so we played a different game

oh and yes, I'll probably get it when(/if) it launches in America

DS AR's are much better, as they come with downloaded codes that have no side affects and work flawlessly. I would know, I use mine for certain games when I'm bored.

actually, one time I was link arena-ing against a friend in FE:SS, he was using an AR and messed up his codes or something, because in the actual game, they all had 99's in each stat, but when he we battled they had 2's

Heh, that was me. And the reason it did that was because of how horribly the FE:SS link arena is set up. Also, I only had it for two characters because those particular codes were like 20 lines long, which is really painful to input by hand.

it was fun doing sooo much damage to them (Ross + Berserker str capped + Garm vs. Cormag + lance + only 2 defense)

then he was upset, so we played a different game

oh and yes, I'll probably get it when(/if) it launches in America

You're editing the memory ingame... there's bound the be glitches some time. I don't really know - I've never used patchcodes, but... -nods-