Angelcynn: The Myrcian Conflict - Act 5 Magonsaete Route

Shin

Sylvia attacks Danval!
He activates Vantage but misses like a scrub!
Sylvia proceeds to murder him!

Sylvia gains 57 XP!
Sylvia gains 2 Lance WEXP!

Sylvia grows to level 18!
(90 83 87 89 63 85 1 11)
Defense up!
Resistance up!

Sylvia picks up a Blue Gem!

Cass moves to 12,6!
Cass heals her boyfriend!
Cass gains 15 XP!
Cass gains 2 Staff WEXP!
Graham gains 1 LEXP!

Cass grows to level 19!
(51 28 30 77 0 84 57 71 )
HP up!
Strength up!
Speed up!

Astaroth moves to 15,11!

Astaroth hurts the bandit with his cliche threat!
Astaroth gets hurt back but doesn't die like a scrub!
Astaroth gains 10 XP!
Astaroth gains 1 Sword WEXP!

Astaroth grows to level 18!
(14 82 75 12 84 84 19 38)
HP up!
Skill up... lol.
Defense up!
Naimanzuunnadintsetseg steals his kill!
Naimanzuunnadintsetseg gains 30 XP!
Naimanzuunnadintsetseg gains 2 WEXP!

MAP COMPLETE 

Danval's dead body crumpled to the ground, the spear in his chest not particularly compatible with his life. His men had been defeated, Cass' group hadn't spared a single one of them. Graham let out a sigh of relief, the battle had been his first since the attack on Dettard's castle. He'd done far better, nobody had died trying to save him, he'd actualyl helped contribute to the fight. "Looks like we stopped them. The mages had me worried for a little... my armour's practically a magnet for them." he panted, wiping the sweat from his brow. He looked around at the others, glad to see everyone had made it. "Should we see if the other people are OK? I mean, they did fight some of them for us."

Sebastian smirked, replacing his daggers back to his belt. "Well, some of them appeared to have done some fighting, Master Graham. The other fulfilled his role as bait rather splendidly." he replied, his eyes focusing on the fallen wyvern across the field. "They may however have useful information on the surrounding area, unless Princess Cassandra would rather become more acquainted with more of the natives, no?"

The duo turned to their newcomers, a pair of women they knew nothing about, yet had slayed two dozen bandits to save. One had run over to aid the southern group, but the one with them seemed quite the character.

-

Aurelio gave the dead bandit a solid kick, as if to confirm his death. "Round two against the savages was way better than the last one." he boasted, content that the battle was finished. He approached Naimanzuunnadintsetseg, ushering Astaroth over to join them. "She one of yours? Could never tell which cave any of you guys belong in, just look like bandits to me. Your flying friend could probably use a patch up, he really isn't cut out for fighting. I've seen stumps take axes better than him."

Spoiler

Cass gains 10 BEXP!
Alain gains 30 BEXP
Sylvia gains 30 BEXP!
Naimanzuunnadintsetseg gains 45 BEXP!
Astaroth gains 50 BEXP!
Hiero gains 60 BEXP!

Graham gains 30 BEXP!
Sebastian gains 15 BEXP!

All players are free to post!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiero had taken a tactical retreat when his leg was hit by the axe. Once the battle was over, Hiero returned, having a sad smile on his face. “Hey boss. Sorry about that. Got hit by an unlucky axe.” Hiero looked hurt. Probably because of the injury from the axe, that was on his left leg.

Astaroth looks at the bewildering sneak-thief. He was somewhat confused, but nonetheless failed to recognize her... or was it him? He had trouble discerning between daughters or sons. He speaks in "her" direction. "You turned this one over pretty good with that blade of yours. Tell me, did your father teach you how to do that? Or did you learn how as you stabbed him to death with it?" Turning back to his initially tentative ally, Astaroth wonders if Hiero was alive. "Excuse me for a second, my hire needs tending to. By the way, I never asked your name, friend. Mine's Astaroth, not that you were asking." Astaroth rode back to Hiero's side. "That gash is pretty large. Until you are tended to, I wouldn't risk flying on him. He also looks pretty hurt. Come on, this horse can fit three men if necessary." Astaroth waits for Hiero to climb on the horse.

Edited by Hylian Air Force
Damn it, Poi

“Fine. I guess you are right.” Hiero gets up on Astaroth’s Horse. While on said horse, Hiero turns toward Michalis. God, this is so embarrassing, Hiero thought to himself. Hiero then remembered something. “Hey Astaroth, can you introduce me to these new people you met?”

"I haven't really met them yet, Hiero. Aside from our strong-handed friend, we only looked at them from a distance. Except for one, and even then, I'm not quite sure what's under that deerskin of hers... or his." Astaroth rides back to the two he saw before and looked at the thief. "You, girl. Do any of your companions know healing magic? My friend and his wyrm are seriously hurt." He dismounts, preparing to help Hiero down slowly from the horse.

Danval had one last trick up his sleeve, swinging his sword as Sylvia came around to lance him from behind... entirely ineffectually of course, as she easily sidestepped the swing and impaled the brigand through his heart, kicking his limp corpse off of the partisan's tip once he stopped moving. With every other ne'er-do-well in the area cut down, Sylvia looked over the body, reaching down and fishing a rather hefty gemstone out of Danval's coat, holding it up to the light to examine it.

"Looks like you were the one with booty to plunder, aye?" She taunted for a moment, before turning to the group that had come to her and Naiman's rescue... sadly not in time to save the convoy or it's merchants, but you couldn't win them all. 

""It's a damn good thing y'all showed up when you did, who was it, Princess Cassandra Gaffney? Not the type you'd usually expect to find it these parts, not that I mind any." Sylvia began, putting the lance away and stepping closer to them, holding her hand out to the pink haired royal.

"Sylvia. Sylvia Auron. And the other, she's Naima-... Naimainzu... fuck it, she can tell you herself. Supposed to mean flowers or somethin', Violet is easier."

Cass heaved a breath out as the man fell, shaking just a bit. She'd wanted to get away from this horrible feeling, this pleasant rush of adrenaline, but it seemed that there wouldn't be anywhere she could go for that, was there? "I guess I'll have to deal with it... Or learn to. Sebastian, attend my wounds, please. Graham... You did a great job. Thank you, truly." Even if his presence was frustrating, he'd been incredibly helpful in their fight. Cass couldn't believe that they'd survived, really...

One of their would be allies had approached Cass, but after that ordeal, trust was... Low on her agenda. She kept her sword drawn in her off hand, giving this Sylvia a small handshake. "Yes, not the type for these parts... I suppose that is one way to put it. And what of you and... Naiman." What an odd name. "I suppose bandits proved too much for the caravan you were with?" It was an easy guess, what with the cart and the blood spattered about it.

"I'm going to be blunt with you, Sylvia, we're low on supplies, and while it would be safer for the lot of us to travel together, I can't promise we can carry your extra load. So unless that cart's got some food stored on it, or you and the other... Girl? Are they a girl? Whatever, you and this Naiman can hunt, we may be out of luck. But... If you can supply yourselves, I won't say no to more help. It was a stroke of luck to run into each other, I suppose."

"Yeah, was quite the mess, that. We were travelling down the road when the horses got shot from the treeline. Didn't take them too long to catch up to an immobile wagon, and well, Daisy and I were the only ones who really knew how to fight. The merchants didn't last long." Sylvia replied, clearing the air as to what had happened with a frown. When Cassandra continued speaking of their predicament, Sylvia glanced over at the caravan, as well as the others that Naiman had gone to check on.

"Well, Rose can hunt. We met up with her trying to sell some extras, and she stayed with us for safety's sake... as much good as that did her. And the merchants had some food and drink they were transporting to the city... I doubt they'll need it where they are now. If we're lucky, the bandits might have not even made off with all of the gold. So if it's supplies you're short on, I'd say we've got 'em." Sylvia continued, shaking her head at the scene one last time.

"If we're really lucky... some of the wagons don't look too badly damaged. Depending on how friendly those guys down there are, we might have a mount or two to pull one, probably wouldn't take much more work than replacing an axle and wheel."

He let out a deep sigh. They'd managed to finish the battle without suffering any serious injury, but he still felt mentally exhausted. So much so that he'd whiffed his last few spells. It was quite embarrassing, if he had to be honest. All this diplomacy and war nonsense had left him little time to give his sorcery any serious consideration for a fair while. Hopefully he'd be able to change that soon, but there was more talking to be done so that would have to wait.

"Forgive me Cassandra, but I'm not sure if boldly proclaiming your royal bloodline in a country of brigands and thieves is a particularly smart idea," he said, interjecting himself into the conversation. Admittedly, he was pleased that she was still holding on to her identity--it was a good sign for the future. But it didn't take a genius to understand that royalty would fetch a high price among the right group of people, or the wrong group as it were. It was never wise to provoke an enemy into a second wind, no matter the situation.

"Do be more considerate in the future."

He turned to the other woman, eyeing her carefully. "In any event, I suppose the fact that you haven't tried to kill us yet is a good sign, Sylvia," he said. "If you don't mind me asking, what is a Toulousian doing all the way out here with some nameless merchant caravan?" He had his eyes fixated on her gun, trying to make sense of the odd contraption. It didn't seem particularly magical, not in the way his tomes were, but it had definitely killed some men. It even sounded similar to his thunder magic. 

One of them being able to hunt was a relief, at the least it meant they could restock were this journey to take too long. As for the friendly other men... "I don't want to make our group too large, if you understand. Bigger groups make for bigger prey. As much as we fight well, I don't think we give off an air of intimidation. Having that many bodies... Ugh, maybe. They did distract a large portion of the bandits..." This hadn't been a part of the plan either. Their small group was supposed to get to Magon, and Cass was supposed to figure things out from there. This was... She didn't need the entourage. No matter how cute it was.

"Ah, Alain... Yes. You're right, I... I was trying to provide a distraction for everyone else. He reminded me of someone I'd fought... And turned out to be his cousin. Small world. I had hopes that he might've heard of his cousin's death, and my name might've provoked something. It didn't, but... You're right, in any case. I'll be more careful. Even though I don't think the princess of a broken country is worth all that much." Still, for larger groups, it wouldn't do to flaunt it. Even in these circumstances, had one of the bandits managed to crawl away... She sighed. Still too naive.

"Oh, he's right... But you don't sound at all like a Toulousian. I've been party to a few, being from Wyke, and you lack the distinct... Accent. I suppose. Were you taught to use guns by one?" That would be the likely scenario. It was definitely a useful piece to have, Cass had never been quite near one, but had seen the effects of Toulousian gunpowder in battle.

When the mage came over, eyeing her Culverin and asking what a Toulousian was doing all the way out here, soon to be corrected by miss Princess on her lack of an accent, Sylvia let out a light chuckle, pulling her piece out from her belt, but not in an offensive manner, simply holding it out so the pair could look if they were so inclined.

"As Cassandra said, I ain't from Toulouse. Myrcian born and raised... I got my Culverin over business, got taught the basics, but mostly ended up self-taught on how to care for and use the thing. If you showed it to one of them gunsmiths at this point, they'd probably cry... but this is how I like it." Sylvia replied, before putting the revolver away into it's holster.

"As for why I'm here, I was heading back home to the South coast. Hitched a ride with a merchant caravan as a guard, and they ducked below the border to avoid the Raewalden army moving through Myrcia... soldier types love to tax anyone unlucky enough to cross their path while marching, y'know? Bet they wish they'd just eaten the damn taxes now though..."

It wasn't worth fighting over assumptions on her gender, not with this group and not at this point. So long as they didn't lead toward where such things had the unfortunate tendency to, that is. Naimanzuunnadintsetseg spared the tall, blonde man in the blue armor a brief grim smile, while shaking her head in answer to his question, before returning to wiping clean her knife and sheathing it. It had seen quite the use this day, and it was important to keep its condition good for whenever the next occasion should come. 

The horseman in green and tan, however, saw fit to address her directly, and while his phrasing was a bit amusing to her, the general sentiment was praise and it would ill-serve her to ignore him. "Aye. Before he passed my father taught me many things. Some of the worthwhile, some of them foolish. Good knifework and bowmanship, those were some of his most useful. My mother also taught me proper gutting and skinning, but given today's prey it seems her techniques will not be needed." A faint smile graced her lips at her last comment.

After he indicated worry for his man, she waved him off, saying "Go, Astaroth, see to your wounded. We can save further introduction for once we've gathered with everybody. I'd prefer not to have to go through that whole song and dance several times, when one would suffice."

Turning toward the axefighter, Naimanzuunnadintsetseg nodded her head in the direction of the others. "Come, let us make our way towards the rest of the group. His horse is swift, I'm sure he will catch up easily." And sure enough, before they had quite finished returning to where everyone else had assembled, Astaroth came riding back up alongside her. "I've never seen Sylvia perform any of the curative arts, and was paying more attention to myself than the others while fighting. Aside from the wielder of those flashy magicks," she paused to grimace at the recollection, "I can't exactly tell you. It may be we shall rely on herbs and medicines, which should be more than up for the task. But come, we have almost reached them, you can ask for yourself in just a few moments longer."

And thus they arrived and reunited, just in time to see Sylvia showing off her pride and joy. Grunting, in case they'd been too occupied to notice them coming along, Naimanzuunnadintsetseg nodded to Sylvia, then turned her gaze to the others, finally having the time to take a truly good look at any of them, without having to worry about dodging axes or arrows.

Lost and Found

Sebastian approached Cass, raising his staff. "It's good to see you are making friends, Princess. Typically speaking many of the natives are more inclined to find slaves rather than allies. You're not exaclty well-versed with following the orders of others." he replied, his staff's glowing light bathing Cass' wounds. He gave Cass some space as she dealt with Sylvia, his hand primed to draw a blade if necessary. "It appears that we are not the only visitors to Magonsaete, one of the other group are wearing Wykian colours. Perhaps Baron Esclabor's tactics are not quite as lethal as we were led to believe?"

The praise hadn't hit Graham immediately, it took a good few seconds for it to register. She was pleased with how he'd done, something that helped allievate some of the stress from being out in the wilderness. "Thanks-..." he muttered, his legs starting to ache from the exertion. His eyes caught sight of Sylvia weapon, the young noble recalling Jean's weapon from over two months prior. "

-

Aurelio laughed, impressed with Naimanzuunnadintsetseg's response. "Normally falling off a wyvern means a broken neck, he can count his lucky stars." he replied, following after Naimanzuunnadintsetseg. He gave Astaroth a mock salute, grinning foolishly at him. "I'll put in a good word for you, our flying friend could do with a clean up... wouldn't want that leg to go nasty on us."

His amusement came to an end as Cass and Graham came into view, a befuddled expression spread across his face. Cass' hair was a dead giveaway, and Graham's presence had given him something to work with. "Ain't every day you see Duke Herman's son prancing around Magonsaete with the Princess." he remarked, stepping forward. "Figured I'd see nothing but savages until one of them ate my face off. Can't say I quite get it, you're too small to be a rescue party, and coming for someone like me would be a waste of blue blood's time. You here looking for Esclabor?"

Edited by Shin

"As long as it's not about to explode in your face when you fire, I can't see an issue with using something like that... It won't explode, right?" Cass almost scoffed, as their other 'friends' approached, giving Sebastian a still curious glance. "Quite. I can't say I'd be a very good slave... Likely get myself killed disobeying everything I got told to do... Well, nothing to worry about right now, unless any of you newcomers have plans!"

Cass stepped towards the other... Girl? And held her hand out again to shake, putting her sword away. If this one was to try something, they would've already done so, with an arrow and some distance. "Cassandra. You're... Naiman, right? Apologies, Sylvia had issues with your full name... You're free to share it if you wish."

She wasn't the only one to have come along, apparently some of Esclabor's men hadn't met with the end considering how brash his assault had been. "Esclabor's in Myrcia with Owen, as he leads a small group alongside the Raewaldian army, against Deira... Wyke has been taken. And I ran away. How long have you been stuck out here?" It was amusing to think there was someone so entirely detached from things that were happening around the continent, but that was the way of things, wasn't it? At least some of their soldiers had survived...

Edited by SnakeMomMelissa

Astaroth was stunned at just how many of these characters had titles. The man in the blue armor was tiring, and his face was as red as the poppies in the now bloodstained meadow. He paid it little mind. He heard the girl's name, as he was sure by the sound of her voice as of now, was Naiman, probably a shortening of an ancient word meaning "nine hundred pretty flowers". His tribe hardly used the old tongue anymore, if they ever really used it. "Naimanzuunadinsetseg. That is her name. I don't blame you, Myrcian, for being unable to say it. Indeed, the old tongue fails me sometimes, too. As for what happened to your caravan, I sincerely apologize for not arriving sooner, nor in force." He felt a brief sadness come over him as he looked at the dead merchants.

Shaking it off, he looked at the most well dressed one. He looked as though he were a manservant, but he certainly was no slave, and looked like a man who's wit was so sharp it could cut a man clean in half with no problem. "Forgive me, sir, for asking, but it seems you have a way with that rod. My associate with me on the horse and his mount behind us have sustained rather deep wounds. If you wouldn't mind, your services would be most appreciated, and you could most definitely remunerated for doing so." Astaroth desperately, though quietly, hoped that the manservant would heal Hiero and his wyvern.

Hiero felt very embarrassed being introduced to so many people while on another man’s horse. Still, he decided to endure it. “Name is Hiero. And as Astaroth here said, me and my mount got injured.” Hiero decided to scan the crowd. He had already had an extreme dislike for Aurielo. The girl leading the group seemed to have sort of air of superiority, which made him think she was royalty, and as much as he hated royalty, he sucked it up, remembering that she was his way to getting fully healed. The two girls interested him. The one with the gun made Hiero seem like you wouldn’t want to fight her, while the other girl, Hiero didn’t know what to think of her. Same as the two guys next to that leader girl. And the Shaman creeped Hiero out. “Oh right, I should call my mount. He needs healing to.” Hiero whistled, calling his wyvern over. A wyvern limped over, holding what looked like a rock in his mouth. He dropped it at Cass’ feet, looking expectantly at her. “I think he likes you. He never gives anyone anything to strangers. He must like you for some reason.”

Edited by Poimagic
Making Hiero less “meta”

"Nah, it ain't that unstable. Supposedly they used to be real bad, but as long as you don't point it at your own face and pull the trigger, you shouldn't need to worry about anything like that." Sylvia replied, looking over the new folks as they approached. One of them seemed familiar with Sunflower's real name... she had said it was a word in their language, so it made sense a local would be able to place it... though he seemed rather well spoken for a local around these parts... how did you talk to a boozehound like that? Well, she supposed it didn't matter too much. The other fellow, the axe magnet, seemed a bit odd... well, less him, and more his wyvern. After a whistle, the lumbering beast came over, dropping a... rock? Yes indeed, a slimy, saliva coated rock at miss Princess' feet, followed by a note from the rider that apparently the flying lizard had taken a liking to her. Didn't they usually take more time to warm up to people unless they were interested in the eating 'em sorta way?

"Scalebag ain't gonna try to chomp on us, is he? I've seen what them bastards can do to a man left to their own, it ain't pretty."

"Naiman, zuuna... din, set... Uh..." That... Was a lot. That was almost as long as all of Cass' names put together... How, interesting. It would take some time to get used to saying such a name, let alone quickly, but if they proved good company, it would be discourteous to not try. Setting that aside for now, was their new horse riding acquaintance, who himself appeared as one would expect of the locals, but spoke as though he was quite the refined gentleman. Perhaps someone had taught him. It was definitely a step up from how Sylvia had come across...

The other one, though. A nasty leg wound and-- "Eugh! Remove this lizard before I remove its head!" Her sword was redrawn in a moment's notice, the saliva encrusted rock as off putting as such a large beast approaching her so quickly. Adele had spoken of wyverns in the past... The far off past, but Cass had never truly approached one outside of combat. The mount wasn't any less disconcerting when docile. "I do not care how much it likes me! Foul creature..."

Edited by SnakeMomMelissa

"Woah woah woah! Wait a minute! Hiero, I think Michalis might be begging for healing. Cassandra, was it? Please put that thing away, it's only asking for your help. They are more intelligent than you give them credit for." Astaroth sprang to split up the wounded wyvern and the impulsive royal. "The both of them may be more injured than they appear. I would suggest keeping a cool head and letting all of us settle down for a while. They're wounded, and your friend, Graham, is beginning to steep like a pot of rabbit stew, probably because he's cooking inside of his own armor." Caution is the better part of valor, and Astaroth felt rather courageous in this particular instance. Even still, most of the day was spent removing a rather dangerous group of bandits, and none of the three groups were going to get very far as long as the sun continued to beat down on them like it was.

Hiero silently thanked Astaroth. “I agree with Astaroth. We could use some rest. The sun is very hot out here. Moving while some of use are injured or sweating a lot won’t help. Also, Michalis? Can you calm down for a bit? I don’t want your wounds to reopen.” Michalis nodded, proceeding to limp back towards Hiero. “Who don’t some of use go and hunt while the others stay and set up camp? Me and Michalis could use some sleep.” Hiero looked very tired, even though he didn’t participate long in the Battle. There was sweat on his face. “God’s, it is hot out here.”

Edited by Poimagic
Sweatyness

"As long as the greasy monster leaves me alone, it gets to keep its life." Cass stepped away from it as it trotted off, not wanting it to get anywhere near her. Dogs, cats, horses, even Angus' bear, she could handle those things. A wyvern was an overgrown lizard, one that had grown too large to exist. Digusting... And dropping a rock at her feet, was it damaged? What sort of animal did that? She shook her head, before glancing between both men. "I, for one, am not staying around here. In the middle of an open field, surrounded by the dead, where a group of merchants was ambushed? While there's no guarantee we won't find more bandits along the road, staying here is inviting trouble. You may do what you wish, and Graham will remove his armor if he must. I am thankful for your assistance in the fight, but unless you are willing to walk for a bit longer, our ways part here..."

Cass turned her glance to Naiman and Sylvia again, putting her sword away, the lizard well gone now. "The same for the two of you. I hope you realize that making camp here is only welcoming trouble... If another group related to the first comes along, I fear we won't survive another round, tired as we are. We should see if we can salvage your cart, and be on our way. I hope no one has any objections?" Cass' frown has dissipated, looking around at everyone else, before focusing on Sebastian. "And, Sebastian, please attend to his leg."

Well, it didn't appear to be about to attack, which was a good thing. Holstering her revolver at this point, Sylvia glanced over at the caravan as Cassandra mentioned it. Nodding as she continued to speak, she looked over at the rider with a bit of a frown. Getting injured was one thing, it could happen to anyone, but he didn't seem to be very aware of his surroundings, did he?

"Cassandra has it right, setting up camp in a place like this is askin' for a disaster. Even if no one got away, the sound of battle would be enough to draw vultures in. We triage the wounds that need immediate attention, salvage what we can from the convoy and scuttle the remainder... and then get as far away from here as we can by sunset, hopefully under some sort of cover. Breaks are for when you ain't gonna be caught with yer pants around yer ankles and get stabbed pullin' 'em up." Sylvia added, starting to walk towards the wreckage.

"If the lizard is under control, try and get it feelin' well enough to carry supplies, or if we're lucky, pull a salvaged wagon. It'll be stronger than the horse."

Astaroth begins to see the buzzards and vultures circling. Rash as she was, Cass was indeed correct about needing to move quickly. "I guess you're right. Let me see if I can attach one of these wagons to my mount." The horse stomped once and shook his head, whinnying. "I know there isn't a good way to dismount you from the wagon if we get attacked. But we can't afford to let these get looted, now can we? Besides, some of our new friends have been on their feet probably all day. Give them a chance to rest their feet while we get back on the road." Astaroth knew the risks of keeping his friend on a wagon, but all of them were tired, and would be vulnerable in such an open space. Astaroth remembered something important, but waved it off. He needed to focus on the task at hand, which was getting the group moving. Anything else would have to come later.

Far from Friends... and Esclabor

Aurelio was puzzled by Cass' response, the man clenching his fist at the mention of Wyke's invasion. "I've been out here for nearly two months, I got separated from Esclabor and everyone after we got attacked" he replied, still trying to come to terms with the loss of his country. He looked at Cass, determination burning in his eyes. "So, when are we going back to take it back? If the Prince has got Raewald helping, maybe we can-..."

He was cut off by Hiero's "affectionate" mount, the axeman completely dumbfounded by the strange beast's behaviour. His eyes glanced down to his axe, a passing thought entering his head. "Wyvern meat isn't that bad, just saying." he mentioned, letting Cass deal with their interesting new allies.

Sebastian nodded in agreement, watching the beast with a careful eye. "Would you prefer if I were to heal it or should I settle for amputation? I would be happy to oblige with either." he replied, raising his staff and approaching Hiero. He gave the rider a sly grin, his staff's glow bathing his wounds. "It may be more productive to choose a more favourable location. I am sure either Mister Astaroth or Miss Naimanzuunnadintsetseg would be more familiar with the region, or perhaps even be able to recommend a tribe that would be less inclined to enslave its visitors."

Graham wasn't too sure how much he could trust the newcomers, they'd seemed rather reasonable - but the bandits who had attacked didn't exactly make a good impression. "The people here seem like a really mixed bag." he sighed, the three newcomers were rather different from eachother and he wasn't entirely sure who could really represent Magonsaete. "Cass? You travelled through here before, were there any people who were less... well, like cavemen along the way?"

Hiero dismounted from Astaroth’s horse, feeling much better. He went over the Michalis and started rubbing under the beasts chin. It seemed to like it. “Thanks for the healing. I feel much better. Also, I do agree that somewhere else would be better to set up camp.” Hiero had stopped rubbing Michalis’ chin. The wyvern loooked sad. “Anyways, I didn’t catch you name, did I?” Michalis started to growl at Cass and Aurelio. “As for my wyvern, just heal him. I don’t think he would like being amputated.” Michalis nodded in agreement, the went back to growling at Aurlieo and Cass.