What would you do if...

Dragoncat

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never swung that way before, but I guess I will try it as long as nothing progresses past holding hands.

WWYDI your pet became huge like Clifford?

Hope they summoned Dimitri and beg the Summoner to S support us

WWYDI the Valla curse was real except instead of dissappearing when saying Valla, people dissappear when saying, writing, typing or sign languaging your name

Scream "Magic is everything!" before summoning a thunderstorm and help put out forest fires

WWYDI Every time you mess something up an Imaginary Ferdinand von Aegir screams "LADISLAVA NO!" into your ear and vanishes

Edited by Gordin

Become like Prometheus unto this unenlightened people and bestow upon them knowledge that will shake the foundations of their gods, the narrator and the sun baby, themselves.

WWYDI another remake of Mystery of the Emblem offered the player the chance for Marth to S support any female character in the game besides Caeda?

Make some popcorn and wait for people to complain why Kris wasn't the one to do that instead.
And still feel salty that there is no Kris x Katarina paired ending.

WWYDI they remade New Mystery of the Emblem and Kris was actually a good avatar character?

Be happy because Kris isn't bad looking. The only thing he needs is a personality so he'd be in husbando territory probably. 

WWYDI They made a fire emblem spinoff which is basicly fates' face petting but for all characters in the franchise

Take it to the ER and hope the pet does not die.

WWYDI your pillow suddenly became alive and tried to devour your head?

Considering all the crap that's about to go down with Youtube's guidelines coming next year, probably ride out what little monetization I can for the next month or so before just going about my usual day and then disappear from the internet.

WWYDI you were part of the development team on Ride to Hell: Retribution?

Sleep on the job, but pretend I am working.

WWYDI you have to eat pies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day for the next decade?

Well it depends on who it was. Embarrassed tsundere like Taiga? I probably wouldn’t be too mad about it but I’d still run after her.

Anyone else? Get angry and run after them.

WWYDI: you were suddenly pulled into the world of your favorite video game?

Edited by Ottservia

Build a Harem. Thrust everybody. Waifu Emblem. Only on the Play Boy Advance. Rated Perverts Only.

WWYDI you have a dozen cats?

Take a deep whiff and memorize what they smell like and then take a picture of the poop.

WWYDI if boys/girls are sending you their shit pics instead of dick/tit pics?