What would you do if...

Dragoncat

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Panic, and probably die painfully. One can only know how reliant we are on technology when we imagine it being taken away.

WWYDI humanity found intelligent life on Mars?

Edited by The_antithesis

Be thankful it wasn't a french horn.

WWYDI someone made the terrible blunder of using there salad fork for the entre at an ellllllllegant dinner party?

I would question how/where they got that salad fork, why I'm at a dinner party (much less an elegant one) and either ignore the person or gently tell them they're using the wrong appliance.

What Would You Do If you had the durability of a Killer Instinct character?

• 1 year later...

Be able to take life easier and enjoy what twists and turns may come for the human race while reminding myself that I get to see a lot of it while I also participate in ways that most humans are incapable of achieving in their lifetimes.

WWYDI I came over to your house, used your bathroom, left everything exactly the way it was, left and you didn't ever see me in person again?

Depends on if you flushed or not. If you did, I would probably wonder what the heck that was, but do nothing about it. If you didn't, I'd probably get a little miffed, then flush myself and forget about it, anyway.

WWYDI you saw me in your local library reading a book you've never seen before?

Wonder where it's headed.  Then rush on home hoping the zombie apocalypse isn't happening.

WWYDI your favorite FE character of your opposing gender existed in this world, had no memory or ability to go back to their original world, came up to you and offered their hand in marriage?

So, if say all my waifus are equally my favorites, that means I can more than one exist and have a harem? Sign me up!

WWYDI a strand of your hair got in your mouth?

Flush the poop down the toilet and wash my shoes.

WWYDI your cat became super clingy and will constantly make sad meowing noises if you are not there?

If she is hot, she can stay and sleep with me on my bed. If it is not a hot chick, I guess I will call the popo.

WWYDI you only have 1 day left to live?

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Go to my city's municipal building, take a giant dump at the front door, point at it and shout "Hey, you left the mayor outside!"

I laughed omg.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

WWYDI Nino told you that Serra needs a date?

Ask Nino where she got that idea.

WWYDI your neighbor was painting their house bright neon pink?