Blessed Gardens Mode

Water Mage

2 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

Exact Date is unknown, but it will be early March.

New Heroes come March 8th, VG and GHB Takumi end the 7th, so my best guess is around then.

Which is after the Legendary Banner ends.

Nothing is known, so it could come as soon as this Saturday, or around the 8th.

Dang, I don't like those odds. Hopefully it's before the Legendary Banner ends.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Anyone know the exact date? I really hope it's before Ephraim disappears so I can get orbs to get him.

It will almost definitely be after Ephraim's banner ends. It'd be pretty strange for them to have two updates just a few days apart rather than combining them into one. Most likely, it'll be in about a week, then they add the next banner.

On the bright side, there are a bunch of new monthly quests coming tomorrow.

I have no idea if my team will work out but I do blessings how I feel they suit characters instead of strategizing. So my water heroes are currently Fjorm, Ninian, Zephiel, Camus, and Klein.

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

Water: - Fjorm/Chrom/B!Ike/Serra: This team benefits because the HP boost is great and Serra could use the extra speed. Problem is B!Ike and Chrom don't really care about speed and Chrom is forced to become Ike or Serra's partner (since the two of them will likely run on my AA team as a result as well and that undermines his future partner that will probably run Drive/Spur DEF/RES on him. I just hate wasting resources on temporary things. Not to mention there's no ranged unit but Serra on this team and that can be a big problem.

I was thinking of a similar team, but with Dorcas and Marisa to use Infantry pulse ... but nobody profits from infantry pulse without a mage, or at least a Aether/Galeforce unit. 

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

Earth - L!Ike/Reinhardt/B!Cordelia/PA!Azura - The idea of this team is to capitalize on the ATK Bonus that Earth gives while using a mixed team to get DEF tactic going. Only issue is that #1: Matthew can't be ran with the earth blessing as he and Ike could potentially be (normal) arena staples soon and #2: The units getting the DEF boost basically never want to get attacked to begin with.

How about LA!Lilina instead of PA!Azura? ATK tactic would be a good addition. 

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

Wind - Gunnthra/S!Frederick/Y!Tiki/Nowi: S!Frederick would provide the debuffs Gunnthra so desperately needs and the S Supported Dragons wreck things together. Mia and Lute would probably be the other two options for those colors. Thing is there's no healer now and I don't know what this mode is going to be like and there isn't a single offensive nuke on this team.

My idea was to bring Arvis with Gunnthra. He would profit from the RES boost and she would profit from his debuffs. He also could be a poor mans healer. 

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

Fire: Matthew/Inigo/Ayra/Genny - The only team that doesn't have boosts, but one that doesn't need them. This team can pretty much demolish whatever comes their way. Only thing is Matthew wants boosts for Arena scores and not only will I probably not ever run Ephraim in my main arena team, but if I do get him then that completely throws the team composition off (if I actually want to use him in the mode).

No need to comment that awesome team ... except that I disagree you don't bring any Flier at all. ;-P 

well my Tesms will be:

Team Gunnthra:

Clair, Saizo, Bike, Gunnthra. Mymain Team that can crush almost anything, all +10

Team Fjorm:

Fjorm +8, Bride Lyn + 10, AXEzura +10, Raven +4 Refined. This Team is an offensiv powerhouse with Raven (refined)and bride Lyn benefiting fromzhe blessing

Team LIke:

Leg. Like +5, Sanaki +5 )refined), Spring Camilla +10(raventome), CYLyn +8 with Firesweep bow and double poison strikes. This Team is the „gonna hit you so hard“. Ike runs Atk Tactisc, and evrryone else runs atk spurs

Team Ephraim: undecided but i think i go with Sigurd, Micaiah and Deirdra

Team Fjorm: I'm doubling down on Infantry Pulse with Marisa and Dorcas. NY!Corrin is the fourth member at the moment because I ran out of water blessings.

Team Gunnthra: Currently Sigurd / L'Arachel / Titania. Reinhardt will be taking L'Arachel's place soon.

Team L!Ike: Moving L'Arachel here because her Res Tactic is much more appreciated here. Cordelia or Minerva will be going here, and the fourth slot is open.

Team L!Ephraim: I threw a fire blessing onto Chrom to help with grinding SP, because L!Ike is already a sword user, and because L!Ephraim has terrible resistance (dragon damage hurts). LA!Hector and LA!Lyn round the Fire team out, partly because Team L!Ike already has a blue mage.

As for my teams:

Water: Fjorm, Black Knight, Ike, Myrrh. Myrrh and Ike supply the Offense, while Fjorm and BK supply the defense. The ironic part is that Ike got water blessing cause I wasn’t thinking, while Myrrh got one because I mixed up the effects of water and wind blessings

Wind: Gunnthra/Arvis/B!Lyn/S!Leo. This team is all about debuffing. Gunnthra’s Res Ploy, def ploy, and chilling seal, B!Lyn will provide support with Hone Cav and de buff with atk smoke, Arvis will debuff with all his ploys, and the same goes for Leo, only he will also be a raven mage to deal with pesky bows

Earth: L!Ike/S!Camilla/Marisa/Undecided. Marisa supplies L!Ike with Infantry pulse help, while L!Ike is the main offense. S!Camilla covers the blue weakness the others have. The last one is undecided, but I’m leaning towards going Taitilu

Fire: Eldigan/M!Robin/S!Xander or NY!Corrin/Ephriam, if I don’t pull him, then Reinhardt. This team has great defense. If Ephriam is pulled, than S!Xander. If Ephriam is not pulled, than NY!Corrin with Reinhardt taking the place of Ephraim. As for why I picked these units, I picked units with good defense