Panic! At The Disco

Corrobin

I really liked (the first half of) A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, but I can't say I really liked the style of their second album. I haven't really bothered to listen to them since, but that was years ago, wasn't it. Maybe they have since released music I will enjoy.

I'm listening through Vices and Virtues right now, and I must say I'm enjoying it for the most part. I even recognised one track despite not knowing of the album - The Ballad of Mona Lisa - because it was a pretty big hit in Britain at the time.

Edited by Raven

Just saw this by absolute accident.

Anyways funny that someone in a videogame forum gives a tribute to this band.

Despite I'm not huge listener of past 2000s music I really like this band. I love their mix of punk and a bit pop.

I own their first album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out which is superb.

Their songs became a bit quieter later on which was more or less guitar pop to me, so less exciting to me.

Idk what happened to this band. Haven't heared anything of it in the past 6-7 years.

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies is still one of my favored earworms in this millennium.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! I have all of the albums. I have 4 shirts too. And I saw them March 7th 2017! Dallon was my favorite member until he left a few months ago :( My fav album is Vices and Virtues and my fav song is Trade Mistakes. Also i sang Always for my schools talent show back when i was in 8th grade lol