Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

14 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Oh yeah, I'm in no way expecting anything even close to that. My guess for TT is probably either Eyvel or Marty with Raydrick as GHB as disappointing as that's be and if they even have one. I could definitely see Mareeta coming in somewhere, but I doubt she'd be free. There's way too much going for her to make her a cash cow. I could also see Saias being a GHB like how Navarre was and them giving him some legendary staff or some super support skill to mimic his leadership stars.

I just want Ishtar or Eyvel in the game

Also, after I finish this bitch of a project someone wants that i'm not happy to be doing i'll probably rebuild and then genderbend my Arion, now that I have a brand new Gungnir. Also gotta build Finn, Leif and Nanna when the update rolls out

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/9/2018 at 10:53 AM, bottlegnomes said:

@peevthesheev Same, I'd love either of them. Ideally both.

It doesn't even have to be Eyvel. It could be Brigid, getting Yewfelle in this game would be lit as fuck

Edited by peevthesheev

54 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

It doesn't even have to be Eyvel. It could be Brigid, getting Yewfelle in this game would be lit as fuck

1521341340615.jpg

I've always preferred Eyvel for whatever reason, but yeah, Briggid would be awesome too. What if we got all three? :D

1 hour ago, peevthesheev said:

Have you maybe kept the source link for this artwork? It’s gorgeous.

4 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

What if they made Eyvel be wielding Yewfelle just to spoil things for players who never got to play Genealogy?

Why have Eyvel wield Yewfelle if they can have Brigid wield Yewfelle?

7 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

What if they made Eyvel be wielding Yewfelle just to spoil things for players who never got to play Genealogy?

So sort of her Dread Lord incarnation? That'd be hilarious.

I was thinking about it And Eyvel lends herself to really any mode of distribution.

TT: previously mentioned she's not the strongest so they wouldn't have to worry about making her only decent.

Pull: She's popular so she'll still..get some revenue, but she's an easy case for the 4* drop.

GHB: Same as TT, but she does also have the possibility of being a quite strong enemy, and Thracia's final chapter could make for an interesting GHB.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I like Brigid and Eyvel, and I consider Eyvel to be the inspiration for Titania- the team mom who isn't actually related to anyone she "mothers" and is a Jagen. I like Titania, ergo I like Eyvel. The two should dye each other's hair once to see what it's like, but not now. (Yet the Brigid connection, particularly without an explanation of how this Gesh pact came to be, is a little unnecessary for Eyvel.)

And for some reason I don't know why, Pattycakes is cute to me. More so with pants like in Treasure than in her original short skirt Super Tactics official art. The TCG

Febail looks like a tough cute for his ingame head sprite, but he is Frankenstein in Treasure, generic bad in Super Tactics, and TCG versions are only okay with European blonde on an anime head.

And Dew is adorable no matter what. BrigidxDew is definitely headcanon for me. Mature rough lady pirate + young soft boy thief is a good combo, and it child class matches too.

Daisycakes and Asaello aren't quite the same, Asaello often better than Febail visually, Daisycakes not so much.

Boy, not much spriting going on lately here huh :o Well, that's okay... I'm sure it's a busy time for all of us x3x Know it is for me.

On 4/8/2018 at 10:02 AM, peevthesheev said:

And here's Quan on his own, without Gungnir poking through his belly

Untitled-1.png

Nice one! He looks great!

On 4/9/2018 at 1:23 PM, Vaximillian said:

Have you maybe kept the source link for this artwork? It’s gorgeous.

I wish. I tried to find it again, but no luck. There just isn't enough art of the lesser known Jugdral girls like Brigid, it's always Ayra, Deirdre or Julia 

On 4/9/2018 at 1:25 PM, bottlegnomes said:

So sort of her Dread Lord incarnation? That'd be hilarious.

Shit, I already made Dreadlord Lucina, if they release Eyvel or Brigid I could do Draco

On 4/9/2018 at 4:48 PM, BANRYU said:

Boy, not much spriting going on lately here huh :o Well, that's okay... I'm sure it's a busy time for all of us x3x Know it is for me.

I have this bitch of a project going on, and the idea of doing it had put me off from wanting to do sprites. Hopefully when it's over I'll have my drive back, I already have a bunch of ideas that I want to do.

On 4/9/2018 at 4:48 PM, BANRYU said:

Nice one! He looks great!

I appreciate it

Edited by peevthesheev

21 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

I wish. I tried to find it again, but no luck. There just isn't enough art of the lesser known Jugdral girls like Brigid, it's always Ayra, Deirdre or Julia 

Shit, I already made Dreadlord Lucina, if they release Eyvel or Brigid I could do Draco

I have this bitch of a project going on, and the idea of doing it had put me off from wanting to do sprites. Hopefully when it's over I'll have my drive back, I already have a bunch of ideas that I want to do.

I appreciate it

Capture.PNG

Speaking of FE4 girls, maybe a Lana? She'd use Genny as a base for sure.

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Why have Eyvel wield Yewfelle if they can have Brigid wield Yewfelle?

Why have Zelgius wear the Black blessed Armor over the Red unblessed Armor when Black Knight already has the Black Armor?
Same reason - to spoil things for the players because why not.

Capture.PNG

What…the…I'm so confused…looks frustrating, I wish you luck!

17 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Why have Zelgius wear the Black blessed Armor over the Red unblessed Armor when Black Knight already has the Black Armor?
Same reason - to spoil things for the players because why not.

What…the…I'm so confused…looks frustrating, I wish you luck!

The person who wanted the project made this horrific Oboro, and sacrificed a TON of units for her. She wanted me to build Oboro using a piece from every character sacrificed. It's a fucking aesthetic nightmare

5 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

The person who wanted the project made this horrific Oboro, and sacrificed a TON of units for her. She wanted me to build Oboro using a piece from every character sacrificed. It's a fucking aesthetic nightmare

If it makes you feel any better, it looks like it could be out of one of the more extravagant Final Fantasy games. But yeah, best of luck. That looks miserable.

1 minute ago, bottlegnomes said:

If it makes you feel any better, it looks like it could be out of one of the more extravagant Final Fantasy games. But yeah, best of luck. That looks miserable.

I'm not happy to do this. Keep in mind, this is also the same person that wanted me to make that god damn Oboro comic. 

Bridal Oboro on her own was fine, I like combining units that way.

But this shit was something else. Holy god this was a long project, and I'm not happy with the humor. It feels so cringy, and just not my kind of funny

YDIFfK9.jpg

6 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Good heavens. I would have settled for Super Saiyan hair if I were requesting such a horrific Oboro.
...This person didn't happen to be related to our friendly neighborhood 'Boro Lover Ertrick36, would they? Either way, perchance we should tag said 'Boro Lover when you eventually get it done, for the purpose of obtaining the opinion of a dedicated 'Boro connoisseur.
Also yes, I could see this being from Final Fantasy, or a TMS#FE sequel.

On 4/9/2018 at 8:57 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Good heavens. I would have settled for Super Saiyan hair if I were requesting such a horrific Oboro.
...This person didn't happen to be related to our friendly neighborhood 'Boro Lover Ertrick36, would they? Either way, perchance we should tag said 'Boro Lover when you eventually get it done, for the purpose of obtaining the opinion of a dedicated 'Boro connoisseur.
Also yes, I could see this being from Final Fantasy, or a TMS#FE sequel.

Nah, it's for someone on DA. Never met/heard of Ertrick36

Edited by peevthesheev

5 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Bridal Oboro FIXED.png

Eh, he's here on the Forums somewhere, his Avatar is perpetually some variation of Oboro(currently Sith Lord Oboro if memory serves), and I believe he was working on a 'horrific Oboro' in Heroes himself, though I may be mistaken there. Essentially the resident Oboro Expert.

30 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Bridal Oboro FIXED.png

OOOOHH dass very good I approve >3o)-b excellent work! (one day I'll get a Hector and be able to build her D,8)

On 4/9/2018 at 9:30 PM, BANRYU said:

OOOOHH dass very good I approve >3o)-b excellent work! (one day I'll get a Hector and be able to build her D,8)

That was before I started actually recoloring the ribbon things on the dress to fit the character. I'm more proud of Bridal Nowi than I am of Oboro

Edited by peevthesheev

OH BOY, I'M SO EXCITED TO GET SAIAS AS A GHB DAYS AFTER I WENT ON A RANT ABOUT WHY I FUCKING HATE HIM

It's like IS hates Peev. Could have been DracoEyvel, or Ishtar, or Kemph, or even fucking Raydrick. I would have accepted fucking Raydrick easier than Saias. 

At least this lets me build him, and then do something with Arvis ignoring him or some shit

Thanks Vax, here's a Leif

Leif.png

Leif looks good. I do love his armor. One of my favorite lords in design.

And with this, I have the first two for this funny little scene I have in mind. The other half should be in by ~2025 at this rate, slower than the ~2020 release I was expecting.

I'm just hoping no unnecessary Hector or Lyn variant on the next Blazing banner delays Nils.

12 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

OH BOY, I'M SO EXCITED TO GET SAIAS AS A GHB DAYS AFTER I WENT ON A RANT ABOUT WHY I HATE HIM

It's like IS hates Peev. Could have been DracoEyvel, or Ishtar, or Kemph, or even Raydrick. I would have accepted Raydrick easier than Saias. 

At least this lets me build him, and then do something with Arvis ignoring him or some crap

Dang man, I'm sorry, but I laughed too hard seeing Saias and remembering this thread. Why not have the scene where Arvis burns Sigurd, then Sigurd says he can only choose between burning Sigurd or Saias, and after much deliberation Arvis picks Saias to burn? It might help you feel better.