Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SoulWeaver said:

So you're going to make Heroes 'Allione' sometime soon then?

I can add it to the list. Shouldn't be too hard to do, just rebuild Gungnir since I'm not satisfied with how it is now, and add maybe some visible cleavage or a chest with breasts. 

2 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

I can add it to the list. Shouldn't be too hard to do, just rebuild Gungnir since I'm not satisfied with how it is now, and add maybe some visible cleavage or a chest with breasts. 

Should be interesting to see. We could just make a whole lineup while we're at it...

…actually, no, that sounds terrifying, don't do that.

Just now, SoulWeaver said:

Should be interesting to see. We could just make a whole lineup while we're at it...

Seliph is already pretty girly, wouldn't be hard for him

Can you imagine a female Arden?

21 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

So to make Saias, he either fucked Aida before he met Deirdre, which would be seriously out of character for him to be anywhere near attracted to her, or he did it AFTER he and Deirdre were together, and given how Arvis's father was and how Arvis hated Victor for what he did, this is another impossibility. 

While I agree with you that Saias is a good character, his existence fucking infuriates me because of who his father is. It would have been so much simpler to give Julius or Julius major Fala blood and be done with it. Although, I don't know if a character can actually have 2 different full holy bloods, given that we never saw someone with it

Has to be before Deidre, Saias is 27, Julius and Julia are born in 761-762, and FE4 ends in 777. Going by the Oosawa manga, Azelle someone recently pointed out is 18 at the start of FE4 in 757, Arvis is 7 years older in developer notes, so 25, and this means Saias was conceived by Arvis at 16-17.

They chose not to include a Major Fala person in FE4, but couldn't resist the idea in FE5, despite it not being necessary that the Major Fala be passed down at all. And the worst is that for the player, it means nothing since Saias doesn't have access to Valflame. Well, Saias if he appears in an FE4 remake could hopefully incinerate the last chapter to ashes, whats another playable with a Holy Weapon?

14 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

I'm sure there somebody out there who could love her.

15 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

We could just make a whole lineup while we're at it...

I'm sure the ladies would appreciate the male version of this:

Spoiler

fe2-020.jpg

And Lewyn as a deadbeat mother sounds interesting.

17 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Seliph is already pretty girly, wouldn't be hard for him

Lady Arden was what killed the concept for me, yeah, though I also would rather not be treated to Lady Frederick or Lord Camilla.

Narcian would be hilarious to see, though - General Narcissa would probably have a complex about her flatness that turns her into a raging demon whenever anyone calls her on it, similar to how Narcian almost loses his mind when Clarine drops the best roast in all Fire Emblem by comparing him to a turkey.

…I guess I could stomach a female Valter too, but that's about it.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm sure the ladies would appreciate the male version of this:

Reveal hidden contents

fe2-020.jpg

Oh, the concept is interesting, I'm just not sure I'm actually interested in seeing it come to pass.

33 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Linoan doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as Saias. It's been said many times that Arvis was never attracted to any woman before Deirdre, thanks to his Oedipus complex. So to make Saias, he either fucked Aida before he met Deirdre, which would be seriously out of character for him to be anywhere near attracted to her, or he did it AFTER he and Deirdre were together, and given how Arvis's father was and how Arvis hated Victor for what he did, this is another impossibility. 

While I agree with you that Saias is a good character, his existence fucking infuriates me because of who his father is. It would have been so much simpler to give Julius or Julius major Fala blood and be done with it. Although, I don't know if a character can actually have 2 different full holy bloods, given that we never saw someone with it

It gets worse -- Saias's official age on the main SF page is given as 28.

Julius and Julia could not be more than 17.

Pretty sure a lot of these things can just be chalked up to "Kaga can't math".

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, SoulWeaver said:

Narcian would be hilarious to see, though - General Narcissa would probably have a complex about her flatness that turns her into a raging demon whenever anyone calls her on it, similar to how Narcian almost loses his mind when Clarine drops the best roast in all Fire Emblem by comparing him to a turkey.

Would that make Galle extremely well endowed?

3 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Selena Fluorspar as a man.... I don't think we've ever seen a male Camus love and die for their female liege. 

Caellach's personality on a female form, I'm having a hard time seeing it. Has that ever been done in FE? I don't think we've had a single female Navarre either. Lon'qa would be like Florina, but stoic. Florino would be adorable and funny.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Has to be before Deidre, Saias is 27, Julius and Julia are born in 761-762, and FE4 ends in 777. Going by the Oosawa manga, Azelle someone recently pointed out is 18 at the start of FE4 in 757, Arvis is 7 years older in developer notes, so 25, and this means Saias was conceived by Arvis at 16-17.

Like I said, no matter when he was born, because of who his father is, Saias should not exist. It's really amazing just how infuriated I get when Saias is involved.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They chose not to include a Major Fala person in FE4, but couldn't resist the idea in FE5, despite it not being necessary that the Major Fala be passed down at all. And the worst is that for the player, it means nothing since Saias doesn't have access to Valflame. Well, Saias if he appears in an FE4 remake could hopefully incinerate the last chapter to ashes, whats another playable with a Holy Weapon?

The fact that there are a bunch of Holy Weapons that we never get to use for ourselves, despite having data that makes it seem like they should be usable, irks me to no end. I would love to get someone with full Neir so we can use Helswath, or full Tordo so we can get Mjolnir. Maybe in the inevitable remake we'll have a capture system where we can take an enemy unit and bribe them into our army. I would kill to be able to play as Ishtar, Brian, or Arion

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Look, being a dragon inhabiting a corpse  a wandering bard is hard work

8 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Lady Arden was what killed the concept for me, yeah, though I also would rather not be treated to Lady Frederick or Lord Camilla.

I kind of want to build a female Valter now. Nothing like sticking your dick in crazy

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Would that make Galle extremely well endowed?

Caellach's personality on a female form, I'm having a hard time seeing it. Has that ever been done in FE? I don't think we've had a single female Navarre either.

I have no idea, I just figured a Narcissa should have something to be insecure about and that was the first thing that came to mind.

I'd have to remember who Caellach is. As for Navarre, Marisa technically comes close, but I don't know that she falls into the Navarre archetype.

2 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

I kind of want to build a female Valter now. Nothing like sticking your dick in crazy

Whatever floats your boat, man. I might steal it for personal purposes depending on how it goes, though.

11 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'd have to remember who Caellach is. As for Navarre, Marisa technically comes close, but I don't know that she falls into the Navarre archetype.

Marisa kinda does actually, cold-ish, starts as an enemy with a high crit weapon. But no edgy past, although Zihark didn't have one either.

And Caellach- the Tiger Eye of Grado. A mercenary from Jehanna who traveled with Joshua for a time, really wanted to up his place in the world and leave the horrible sands of Jehanna. An opportunist, he wants to be king of the world, he kills Ismaire Joshua's mother and Queen of Jehanna and a few generics, smashes two Sacred Stones, has a Hans-like personality if you remember Fates. He openly speaks of his ambitions for more power and wealth in front of his liege Lyon. The ultimate corrupt and greedy mercenary you could say.

20 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

I'd be careful about doing that around Valter. He seems like the type to slowly sup upon your bodily fluids while carefully peeling back your skin. Or at least I have envisioned him doing that to Eirika.

On 4/7/2018 at 12:43 AM, Vaximillian said:

But Seliph×Lana is the only correct choice.

You are so wrong, Seliph/Julia is the only choice to be made

Edited by peevthesheev

I completely redesigned Gungnir to be more faithful to it's design, and had to think about what to use for Quan and Gae Bolg. Thank god both lances look so similar, made choosing Gradivus as the true base an easy decision

Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. Just couldn't really decide how I wanted the fire effects on Sigurd

Edited by peevthesheev

3 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

@peevthesheev That looks awesome :D Thanks! Out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking, what parts did you end up using?

For what? Gae Bold and Gungnir are made from Valter’s lance and Gradivus, and Quan is made of parts from Arvis, Eldigan, Zelgius, Tobin and Zephiel

7 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

For what? Gae Bold and Gungnir are made from Valter’s lance and Gradivus, and Quan is made of parts from Arvis, Eldigan, Zelgius, Tobin and Zephiel

Mostly Gae Bolg and Gungnir since I completely blanked on Valter's lance and couldn't for the life of me place where the other part of it came from, but I was also just curious. Thanks again! Seeing Quan put together made me really hope they pull something crazy and make him a TT character for the upcoming Thracia banner.

2 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Mostly Gae Bolg and Gungnir since I completely blanked on Valter's lance and couldn't for the life of me place where the other part of it came from, but I was also just curious. Thanks again! Seeing Quan put together made me really hope they pull something crazy and make him a TT character for the upcoming Thracia banner.

I couldn't find anything to use for the cord on the lances, which is disappointing. 

And I doubt they would use Quan as a TT reward. They could use Saias, Eyvel or Ced, and use Raydrick, Ishtar or Kemph for a GHB

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Does Arvis even know Saias exists?

Saias doesn't exist in FE4, Arvis doesn't appear in FE5. We don't know.

Manfroy might know and want him dead- he did have kill Aida killed and Aida and her father put Saias in the Bragi clergy to protect him I think. But strangely, Manfroy's god manipulation powers fail him around Saias, who manages to earn Ishtar's favor at one point and also become a noted tactician. But Manfroy telling Arvis is questionable.

I'd say Arvis doesn't know, if he did, he'd include him in his handful of close civil servants in FE4 I think. But of course, FE5 invented Saias from nothing implied or stated in FE4.

11 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Does Arvis even know Saias exists?

I highly doubt Aida wouldn't tell him, or that he wouldn’t catch wind of the priest of Blaggi that somehow has full Fala blood. 

While Saias could possibly have been invented for Thraca, his existence can still be easily explained. Arvis went through a lot in his childhood and if Saias was indeed conceived in Arvis's teenage years, then Arvis had sex with Aida purely for the sake of relieving stress as well as puberty playing a role

Edited by silveraura25

11 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

I couldn't find anything to use for the cord on the lances, which is disappointing. 

And I doubt they would use Quan as a TT reward. They could use Saias, Eyvel or Ced, and use Raydrick, Ishtar or Kemph for a GHB

Oh yeah, I'm in no way expecting anything even close to that. My guess for TT is probably either Eyvel or Marty with Raydrick as GHB as disappointing as that's be and if they even have one. I could definitely see Mareeta coming in somewhere, but I doubt she'd be free. There's way too much going for her to make her a cash cow. I could also see Saias being a GHB like how Navarre was and them giving him some legendary staff or some super support skill to mimic his leadership stars.