• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Maybe he doesn't like your singing.

What's the difference between a Scottish accent and an Irish accent? I can't really hear much of a difference.

Scottish people talk about haggis and kilts and Irish people talk about beer and being lucky.

Russian soldiers sing Barbie Girl, American soldiers sing Baby Shark, what do Japanese soldiers sing? British ones?

If his milkshake does not, then his money will.

How do I make my cat less afraid of spinning ceiling fans? She freaks out and hides every time she sees a ceiling fan spinning.

I think there might be guides online.

Why do people keep commenting "anime trash" on Nintendo directs even though Nintendo is a Japanese company?

Because she wants to be disgusting for Ephraim.

If Byleth can marry anyone in Three Houses, who would you make Byleth marry for fun and giggles? I think I will have Byleth marry his or her dad, or his or her mount if he or she is a mounted unit.

I'm going to marry Dimitri in the Blue Lions route because it's probably the closest thing to therapy he will get.

Save Edgelord McRamen hair.

Why do I complain about being bored and having nothing to do even though I have multiple games and shows I need to finish?

You made lousy purchases and none of it is retaining your attention.

So why not Zoidberg?

18 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think I will have Byleth marry his or her dad, or his or her mount if he or she is a mounted unit.

Knowing how dads usually end up in this franchise, I can't imagine they'd be together long enough to cause much controversy.

-insert witty Futurama reference here since I've never seen that show-

1 hour ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

You made lousy purchases and none of it is retaining your attention.

I think the fact I'm severely ADHD helps the second part.

Why do I complain about not having enough music and then continually blast the same three Vocaloid songs I've been listening to?

Because 3 is a crowd, just a really small crowd. Go download more music!

If you could rename Three Houses, what would you rename it to?

Based on everything I know about the game so far, maybe something generic like "Days of Innocence Lost".

Who do you think will kill Byleth's father?  The Flame Emperor?  Death Knight? Thales?   Solon?  Kronya?  Kostas?  Lonato?  A stampeding army of soldiers?

Going with Flame Emperor.

When will this stupid hole in my mouth where a wisdom tooth used to be stop being sore and especially when I open my mouth wide to eat?

That sounds super annoying. I hope it goes away within a week.

What can I eat so I can feel full, besides starchy foods like pasta and bread? I am trying to lower my weight to join the military, but I get carb cravings. The best compromise I can think of right now is bananas instead of pasta. I am upping my meat intake to feel full too, but it is not the same as good old starchy carbs like mash potatoes.

I can't give a stupid answer to this...sounds rough man, you might try Googling it? Also going into the military is a noble goal but if it becomes too much stress and makes you unhappy, no shame in changing your mind.

Speaking of bananas and pasta, is it possible to make pasta out of bananas?

Nah, bananas are too squishy.

59 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

When will this stupid hole in my mouth where a wisdom tooth used to be stop being sore and especially when I open my mouth wide to eat?

Have you tried using Oragel? That might numb the pain.

Why do I feel like Studio Trigger would be an excellent choice to animate an FE anime?

2 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Have you tried using Oragel? That might numb the pain.

Yes. And Ibuprofen. And salt water. It's not too bad but still annoying.

3 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why do I feel like Studio Trigger would be an excellent choice to animate an FE anime?

Idk, never heard of it.

What is this thing supposed to be exactly?

Image result for spyro jacques enemy

8 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

A familiar looking monster from a Nintendo 64 game is my guess.  (I think that's from Rayman 2?)

Nope it's from:

- A PS1 game

- Spyro

The wiki says it's a "giant pansy". I guess xD

8 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

What kind of dystopian and backwards world would allow a place like Hyakkaou Private Academy to exist?

One that's the setting of an obscure anime.

Why does my area keep having severe thunderstorms every evening but the worst of them hits the other towns around me?

Because even storms have their pride.

Explanation: my hometown seems to be entirely stormproof. Every bad thing around here always affects the other towns, hence the above quote. My grandmother said this when I asked her why bad weather-related stuff like flooded basements always happen everywhere but here, and she answered with the above.

Why is a plaything not a thing that plays?