• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

If we mean head count as in counting heads, then 2. If we do a head count as in body count, then 1.

Are pizzas basically flat pies with flat fillings?

13 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

The heck is a pizookie?

A cookie "the size of a pizza" topped with ice cream. If you order it in restaurants, it is usually the size of a personal pizza, not the size of a real pizza, so if you want an authentic pizookie that is bigger than your face, you are better off making it yourself.

Kinda.

6 hours ago, XRay said:

A cookie "the size of a pizza" topped with ice cream. If you order it in restaurants, it is usually the size of a personal pizza, not the size of a real pizza, so if you want an authentic pizookie that is bigger than your face, you are better off making it yourself.

.... Okay, I'd eat that. That sounds good.

Is Rin V4X wearing a skirt or a weird pair of shorts?:

tumblr_ot19jxsBXw1u6l17lo1_400.png

Every question is made intelligent by articulating upon the subject of which the individual wishes to inquire and expressing a desire to see that every minute detail is addressed upon in order to ensure that the utmost amount of explanation is offered.  It is done in order to ensure that the utmost detail is garnered out of every question in order to ensure the finalized desired effect in which both parties are capable of ensuring that further inquiry is no longer required and allows them both to ensure that they will be able to part ways with the intention of addressing said question to other colleagues.  Most of these questions in mind are ones that require to be addressed in order to make sure that they are capable of enhancing world status and that of others.  I present to you the utmost case in point as a primary example:

Increasingly, HMO's (health maintenance organizations) find themselves wrestling with the moral implications of their allocation of resources. By what guideline–or guidelines–should they decide between investing in more preventive services and investing in more life-prolonging technology? Or ... How much of their money should they redirect from physical health to mental health?

You do not have to. Just follow in the Pope's footsteps and simply not recognize any of his questionable marriages, so he does not have any wives, and therefore does not need to be congratulated.

Did you consume any pie or soup for Thanksgiving?

Yes. And I want to throw thunderbolts too.

I will talk about pizzas now since I am running out of pie ideas and pizzas are technically just flat pies. Do you like cheese or pepperoni pizza?

4 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why does pre-TS Felix have a garter on his leg? It serves no purpose. WHY IS IT THERE?!

He does??? Maybe it was Glenn's

2 hours ago, XRay said:

I will talk about pizzas now since I am running out of pie ideas and pizzas are technically just flat pies. Do you like cheese or pepperoni pizza?

Cheeeeeeese

Would you like to join the Pen club? I am Pen 14.

Global Warming Is Fake News National Park

What about Chicago style pizza? Do you like thick crusts?

Cause both are snowy and there is probably a mod for Frozen in Skyrim.

Do you prefer Chicago style pizza or New York style pizza? I prefer New York style.

Edited by XRay