Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

If you're psychic.

1 hour ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Dreams are supposed to be our subconscious telling us something.  It might be a symbol of your feeling of insignificance in comparison to others done to an exaggerated degree to where you question how you measure in comparison to your peers or that your perception of reality doesn't necessarily correlate with your actual physical surroundings and as such leaves you with a warped idea of what to expect from reality.  Being Eldigan's shoulder height?  Probably that you might have felt yourself as worth being observed by others in an FE4 or Heroes setting.  Hard to say without the full context.

Dang, that's deep. If you wanted the full context of the dream, here it is:

Spoiler

Last night I had a weird dream where I went to this fancy-ass hotel and I was apparently married to Dimitri at some point but I thought he died and Rinea was apparently my best friend but she got captured and I learned that Dimitri survived but his memory was gone and Rinea's memory was wiped and that they're engaged and I had to fake-marry Eldigan (and I knew it was Eldigan because he mentioned Lachiesis earlier in the dream and he gets namedropped later) for some reason and we both knew the wedding was fake and we didn't love eachother but the guests didn't and apparently one of the guests mentioned something about me having Holyn from FE4 of all people as one of my past husbands but apparently Eldigan and I needed to run so we sprinted back to our room and then Dimitri and Rinea found our room.

And then I woke up.

I wanted to know how the dream ended, dammit.

How to I get rid of my last baby molar even though I'm in my late-teens and SHOULDN'T BE HAVING THESE ISSUES WITH MY TEETH BUT MY GENETICS HATE ME?!

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

35 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

If you wanted the full context of the dream, here it is:

Reveal hidden contents

Last night I had a weird dream where I went to this fancy-ass hotel and I was apparently married to Dimitri at some point but I thought he died and Rinea was apparently my best friend but she got captured and I learned that Dimitri survived but his memory was gone and Rinea's memory was wiped and that they're engaged and I had to fake-marry Eldigan (and I knew it was Eldigan because he mentioned Lachiesis earlier in the dream and he gets namedropped later) for some reason and we both knew the wedding was fake and we didn't love eachother but the guests didn't and apparently one of the guests mentioned something about me having Holyn from FE4 of all people as one of my past husbands but apparently Eldigan and I needed to run so we sprinted back to our room and then Dimitri and Rinea found our room.

And then I woke up.

I wanted to know how the dream ended, dammit.

*Dons the Freud glasses and the bubble pipe*

It would seem that your subconscious has realized that there is a great deal of moral and consequential dilemmas surrounding you and others.  As such your subconscious portrays such relationships through characters you recognize and have some affiliation with.  It reflects further when you have shown that the Dimitri character apparently had amnesia and was forced into a relationship with a character you may recognize as being a more worthy version of yourself.  Meanwhile your betrothal to Eldigan is a representation of your obligations in spite of what you believe to be your true calling and the both of you understanding such a forced event has left both of you in a state of helplessness.  The sudden outburst from the audience however seems to be your reliance on chance and circumstance playing in your favor even with such seemingly random factors as an obscure detail can derail such a seemingly incomprehensible situation.  After which should this wedding have been called off afterwards, it brings us back to you and he and Dimitri and Rinea finding your place only to end with... Now there lies the conundrum. A tale without a resolution and a lingering question of what such a situation can possibly yield.  One that leaves us to wonder what could possibly come of such chaotic events that have all accumulated into a menagerie of personal inferiority but finding that yielding to the flow of such chaos is a potential way of finding resolutions that have yet to be found.

35 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

How to I get rid of my last baby molar even though I'm in my late-teens and SHOULDN'T BE HAVING THESE ISSUES WITH MY TEETH BUT MY GENETICS HATE ME?!

There are ways you could remove it, though it would probably depend on how much pain you would want to put yourself through.

Which of the following songs would be the funniest to find on an emo guy's ipod?  Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On", "If You Wanna Be My Lover" by the Spice Girls, "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears

You go to a dentist who specializes in buzzsaws, pile drivers, and jackhammers.

Ninja'd while typing.

I like Britney Spears, so I would go with Baby One More Time.

What is the best way to barbecue a ninja?

Valflame.

1 hour ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

*Dons the Freud glasses and the bubble pipe*

It would seem that your subconscious has realized that there is a great deal of moral and consequential dilemmas surrounding you and others.  As such your subconscious portrays such relationships through characters you recognize and have some affiliation with.  It reflects further when you have shown that the Dimitri character apparently had amnesia and was forced into a relationship with a character you may recognize as being a more worthy version of yourself.  Meanwhile your betrothal to Eldigan is a representation of your obligations in spite of what you believe to be your true calling and the both of you understanding such a forced event has left both of you in a state of helplessness.  The sudden outburst from the audience however seems to be your reliance on chance and circumstance playing in your favor even with such seemingly random factors as an obscure detail can derail such a seemingly incomprehensible situation.  After which should this wedding have been called off afterwards, it brings us back to you and he and Dimitri and Rinea finding your place only to end with... Now there lies the conundrum. A tale without a resolution and a lingering question of what such a situation can possibly yield.  One that leaves us to wonder what could possibly come of such chaotic events that have all accumulated into a menagerie of personal inferiority but finding that yielding to the flow of such chaos is a potential way of finding resolutions that have yet to be found.

I did not expect to have an existential crisis today. Thank you for that.

Now explain Thanos going to a Hatsune Miku concert where this song played even though I had this dream months ago.

Surprisingly enough, the other dream I had last night was even more nonsensical.

Why do most of my dreams involve the apocolypse and me running away from my duties as the chosen one?

If you live somewhere warm enough then it should be possible.  It's your business if you want to do it outside when it's blasting snow outside or if it's so cold you feel like you're about to feel your nose snap off but otherwise I hope you enjoy your Christmas they way you feel it should be.

4 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I did not expect to have an existential crisis today. Thank you for that.

Now explain Thanos going to a Hatsune Miku concert where this song played even though I had this dream months ago.

Image result for you're welcome bow gif

Judging by the song and the subject matter, probably that you reasoned that malice and hatred can be tempered with a dictatorial approach by enforcing happiness upon such a seemingly obstinate force.

How's this for a B-Day haul?

20191217-204801.jpg

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

Date an Asian. We get lots of red envelopes when New Year comes around, and we often get red envelopes on birthdays too. Not all Asians do the red envelope thing though, so you got to do your research.

Yeah, a fire pit might be too small and not warm enough. How about barbecuing on a giant bonfire? If it is freezing outside but there is a huge bonfire that you can barbecue on, would you do a barbecue?

Nosebleeds are more common during the winter months due to differences between the cold outside air and the hot and dry inside air, so that might be the reason. That, or you're picking your nose too much.

Would you be interested in trying buffalo wing-flavored soda?

No, I'd dress them in clown suits and give them medieval weapons and tell them whoever wins gets my vote.

Should male Byleth wear a chicken costume or the Sothis costume?

Sothis costume, and he should dance around in it.

If you can barbecue anything, what would you barbecue? It can be food, people you dislike, a car tire, anything.

Hinata dies for honor and Fury. Sakura is an evil overlord with brain damage.

What sauce and marinade do you use for barbecue besides barbecue sauce?

Because he's trying to create a slightly a more family-friendly image, even if he doesn't really enjoy it. Like Tim Allen and The Santa Clause, which has an element of adult-orientation, even if the final product was toned down to appeal to children instead.

Is this funny to you?