• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

By showing them my most calculated play of all time.

14 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

This is the only correct answer.

And therefore, my point regarding the meanings of objectivity has indeed been proven correct.

This has been my most calculated play of all time.

- - -

What is the most calculated play of all time?

Skip to 9:30 if you don't want to see all of them.

A 10 foot rope ladder hangs over the side of a boat with the bottom rung on the surface of the water.  The rungs are one foot apart, and the tide goes up at the rate of 6 inches per hour.  How long until three rungs are covered?

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yep.

Is it just a coincidence that the person they save happens to be part of Lucina’s company and Sully and Kellam’s daughter?

Because a form of gameplay you’re already not as good at (from what I’ve heard) in combination with frustrating design elevates that you a whole other level.

How do you think Chrom will react to Robin marrying Lucina? I mean he has an A support with him...

Fine, actually. I've personally never seen anything wrong with it myself. It's a different Lucina from a different timeline. She's not technically that Chrom's daughter.

Why do people have issues with marrying the 2nd gen of Awakening when they're the same age as the rest of the cast?

I honestly don’t know. I’ve heard the same thing about Fates.

Why do male lollis (whatever the name for them is called, I forgot) like Hayato and Ricken annoy me significantly more than female ones?

45 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Fine, actually. I've personally never seen anything wrong with it myself. It's a different Lucina from a different timeline. She's not technically that Chrom's daughter.

That actually brings up an interesting question, if they’re from the “bad” timeline where do they go after the game? Do they just stay there with their younger selves and their parents have a relationship with two of their child, while the children get to know themselves with a slight age difference? And what if the same pairings happen between both sets of kids (i.e. young kjelle marrying young owain and the older ones doing the same thing)? xD

Don’t actually tell me if this is addressed in game though.

Edited by Sooks1016

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Why do male lollis (whatever the name for them is called, I forgot) like Hayato and Rickey annoy me significantly more than female ones?

Because you find the female ones cute.

Why are lolis cute? Is it solely because they're smaller or something like that?

I think so, that also goes in tandem with having a cute face, and are usually presented in a way in some cases where they seem small but not child level small. They also tend to have good personalities, but that might just be me.

How have I been pronouncing Rhajat wrong this whole time?

Never encountered it but reading that I read it as Kris without the K. Just Ris.

How do you pronounce Kjelle? I pronounced it key-elle but I don’t know if that’s right.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Idk. I just pronounced it "RAH-JAHT."

Same. I just watched a video where they pronounced the J like how you would say it in Spanish. Ruh-hot.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

How do you pronounce Kjelle? I pronounced it key-elle but I don’t know if that’s right.

Kyehl. One syllable, imo.

Because you did well by taking him with you.

Why is Lucina the best Awakening girl?

Because my opinions are subjective fact.

What are devs thinking when they implement ambush spawns if the toughest enemies in the game?

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Kyehl. One syllable, imo.

I try to say it like how I was, and now I can’t decide if it constitutes as one syllable or not xD

Because you must walk moar! WALK MOAR! THE BURN IS GOOD!

Why must I argue with everyone who has an opinion I disagree with?

Because you a bit of debate is healthy and a nice experience when respectful. Argue has a super negative connotation.

Why am I choosing my S support based on design and story involvement instead of personality?

20 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Because you a bit of debate is healthy and a nice experience when respectful. Argue has a super negative connotation.

I feel like I am too heated when I debate, and I should probably let people have their own opinions.

20 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why am I choosing my S support based on design and story involvement instead of personality?

Hormones.

Why am I going to use Stahl but not Sully?