Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

You have to bold it as well.

@Orihime Why is Naana town to you?  At least that's what you've stated previously.  She's currently one of the leading wagons I believe so I'd like to hear your input on this.

I might go back and look for more Naana posts but I was townreading there early game because the entrance post super towny to me coming from Naana. I can get the post number in question for you as it's one of the few things in my notes.
Can you tell me why AM is a wagon there the one person I'm most confident in town at the moment I think both those are town wagons. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mello said:

##Vote: Wolfy

Is that how you officially vote? Anyway, based on the post above I think this is scum. I just think that list is fake and just for show to make them seem they are actually doing something. 

Wolfy was replaced by Red Ryu, FYI.

6 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Post's like this make me feel Naana is just attempting to appeal to people who are viewed as town heavily.  I'd like to hear more of Naana's thoughts from themself.  Not Naana's thoughts that were already started or made by other people.

@Naana You're reading MAgnificence as scum yes? Why?  Also whatever happened to your read on me? Am I still a wolf to you?  Who are your top 3 wolf reads currently?

Nah, you're town.  Top three wolves would be Dyachei, Ichigo, and the third one is a secret.  I'll throw in Moonbird just to give you three names.  I kinda feel she (moonbird) is voting me just because she lynched me last game as town.  Her casually dropping that vote and not showing any signs of self reflection doesn't feel pure.  She also isn't really solving iirc.

4 minutes ago, Naana said:

Nah, you're town.  Top three wolves would be Dyachei, Ichigo, and the third one is a secret.  I'll throw in Moonbird just to give you three names.  I kinda feel she (moonbird) is voting me just because she lynched me last game as town.  Her casually dropping that vote and not showing any signs of self reflection doesn't feel pure.  She also isn't really solving iirc.

Actually fuck the Ichigo read for now.  I'm bumping him in favor of Evanmmm

4 minutes ago, Orihime said:

I might go back and look for more Naana posts but I was townreading there early game because the entrance post super towny to me coming from Naana. I can get the post number in question for you as it's one of the few things in my notes.
Can you tell me why AM is a wagon there the one person I'm most confident in town at the moment I think both those are town wagons. 

what? explain why naana or am are ever towny here

neither has been posting solid reasoning or any at all really, naana looks like he's just coming in to do stuff but normally I expect serious legit solving out of the dude. AM is literally frozen rn

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

what? explain why naana or am are ever towny here

neither has been posting solid reasoning or any at all really, naana looks like he's just coming in to do stuff but normally I expect serious legit solving out of the dude. AM is literally frozen rn

Am is never wolf due to meta and the way they're playing this game I'd bet on it Naana you could convince me on since it was an early game read but my AM read isn't changing.

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

Am is never wolf due to meta and the way they're playing this game I'd bet on it Naana you could convince me on since it was an early game read but my AM read isn't changing.

do you play with AM a lot? cause I dare you to explain AM's wolf and town metas and try to connect them here

Just now, Naana said:

Town in order from left to right with left being the most town roughly: Laserguy, Orihime, Shattiel, Shinori, Animal Midwife, Jinrou, SB, refa

whoops left my boy out.  I'm sorry.

9 hours ago, SB. said:

I have a soft townread on Refa seeming as confused and overwhelmed as I felt on reading the thread at game start and it feels like he’s acted reasonably to try and to try and fix that so far.

Hmm, was Refa confused//overwhelmed? Thought that was Vi-astra

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

do you play with AM a lot? cause I dare you to explain AM's wolf and town metas and try to connect them here

Is AM an active lynch target? Most likely town.
Do people let AM go under the radar and barely talk about them? Most likely Wolf.
Is AM playing aggro and giving no fucks?Most likely town.
Is AM playing passive playing the "waaah waah I'm a ml" card? Most likely wolf

10 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

no, it means entirely based on feel

for example, I'm soulreading you wolf

Then those are reads, I don't understand the difference? Reads based on feel are still reads. I don't think he comes up with reads like that so fast. 

Just now, Orihime said:

Is AM an active lynch target? Most likely town.
Do people let AM go under the radar and barely talk about them? Most likely Wolf.
Is AM playing aggro and giving no fucks?Most likely town.
Is AM playing passive playing the "waaah waah I'm a ml" card? Most likely wolf

have you been reading AM this game? she's been trying to slank and go under the radar, ignored the game once called out, and is frozen

there is no aggro AM in sight

1 minute ago, Mello said:

Then those are reads, I don't understand the difference? Reads based on feel are still reads. I don't think he comes up with reads like that so fast. 

feel off of like, one post

they're usually not worth anything

3 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

have you been reading AM this game? she's been trying to slank and go under the radar, ignored the game once called out, and is frozen

there is no aggro AM in sight

She was aggro af early game.
If I missed it mid game fair enough