Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Called me a wolf and then never expanded on why I'm a wolf, ever. Has done virtually nothing.  Was here last night and conversing but effectively conversed about nothing.  Seemed pretty Frozen as Shatt would put it.  Never voted me, refuses to vote to keep their vote 'pure'.  Hasn't scum hunted AT ALL. Has been more focused on apparently trying to find out who's town instead.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

##vote: animal midwife

am down with an elemina or naana wagon too. i think elemina is most likely scum of the three, but i think all things considered animal is the most productive lynch to pursue.

IF YOU THINK AM'S META POINTS TO TOWN!AM PLEASE HAVE A PUBLIC DISCUSSION WITH DYACHEI FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OF US THAT MIGHT FIND THAT DEBACLE USEFUL TYVM

i don't think it points to scum animal midwife

Votals
(1) Red RyuElemina
(1) Alpha MaleOmega.
(1) IchigoOrihime
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(3) NaanaShinori, Shattiel, moonbird
(4) Animal MidwifeAlpha Male, Refa, dyachei, Donald Trump
(1) Magnificence IncarnateRed Ryu
(2) Omega.SB., Ichigo

(8) Not VotingJinrou, JohnCarter, LaserGuy, manti, Mello, Naana, Ryker, SpankGangsta

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~1 day and 6 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

Edited by Conqueror

Magnificence, john carter, wolfy, shinori, evan, shattiel, alpha male, elemina all look okay to me. Not liking trump, orihime, SB, shinori. Lead wagons are both on shitposters and I have no idea if that's AI for either of them. 

##Vote: Donald Trump

4 minutes ago, LaserGuy said:

Magnificence, john carter, wolfy, shinori, evan, shattiel, alpha male, elemina all look okay to me. Not liking trump, orihime, SB, shinori. Lead wagons are both on shitposters and I have no idea if that's AI for either of them. 

##Vote: Donald Trump

this right here, guys

thats content

sheesh laser guy replaced via? man whyd he have to leave he had a solid town read on me and a crisp scum read on elemina and animal. that was my boy, now we have a guy who thinks listing terrible reads is acceptable as an into post what a scam

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

sheesh laser guy replaced via? man whyd he have to leave he had a solid town read on me and a crisp scum read on elemina and animal. that was my boy, now we have a guy who thinks listing terrible reads is acceptable as an into post what a scam

Does this effect your read on the slot?  In any case LaserGuy is p good.  On an unrelated note, I could see myself voting magnificence.  What's the general vibe over there Don and Shinori?

2 minutes ago, Naana said:

Does this effect your read on the slot?  In any case LaserGuy is p good.  On an unrelated note, I could see myself voting magnificence.  What's the general vibe over there Don and Shinori?

Why Magnificence?

i mean no not really, before via replaced i had a hard townread on him so itd probably take a lot for laser to change that at least for now. honestly i was trolling with the crassness because i think its hilarious to flame people who vote me and say nothing about it, but it is still a dude coming in, giving a bunch of reads in isolation and peacing out. marf has had zero significant sway on me one way or the other alignment wise. i kinda thought his content was fine enough, bigger fish to fry. what are you seeing that im missing?

so just for the sake of number crunching and because i have never played a game nearly this large, would 24 have 5 wolves typically? 19 v 5 seems like the most balanced number but then again thats A LOT of town. of course the other option would be 18 v 6... which seems like a lot of scum lol

Vanity voting Donald Trump doesn't seem like a townie move at this stage in the game.  Trump is playing in a way that makes him very unlikely to be d1 lynched.  Laserguy just replaced in, so this doesn't apply to him.

11 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

so just for the sake of number crunching and because i have never played a game nearly this large, would 24 have 5 wolves typically? 19 v 5 seems like the most balanced number but then again thats A LOT of town. of course the other option would be 18 v 6... which seems like a lot of scum lol

you've never played a game this large?

@Omega. we should get Gorf into the anni game

10 minutes ago, Naana said:

Vanity voting Donald Trump doesn't seem like a townie move at this stage in the game.  Trump is playing in a way that makes him very unlikely to be d1 lynched.  Laserguy just replaced in, so this doesn't apply to him.

This seems a bit of a stretch to me. Magnificence hasn't posted since Page 23, and voted for Trump on Page 20. Why single out that vote rather than Omega on Alpha Male, for example?

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

you've never played a game this large?

@Omega. we should get Gorf into the anni game

biggest game i ever played was a champ game and i think that was, like, 17 players or so. i was thinking that was the size of this thing and then i see its 24. i was wondering why there were so many people i wasnt sure about and then i look at the game and some guys named jinrou and spankgangsta and i realize theres just too many people to be concerned with keeping track of everyone lol

laserguy actually took my point about mag from me, but i think the omega vote on alpha male is old. i dont think the votes matter in and of itself but i think omegas vote on alpha male is more telling of the fact that hes not really doing anything while keeping a presence. but everyones too much of a pussy to talk about it so

6 minutes ago, LaserGuy said:

This seems a bit of a stretch to me. Magnificence hasn't posted since Page 23, and voted for Trump on Page 20. Why single out that vote rather than Omega on Alpha Male, for example?

It's just what stood out to me.  Is Alpha male town?  Is Donald Trump?  I was more confident in the latter.

Hesitant to vote AM because they just remind me of a mafiascum game I played once but I think they’ll probably just get solved as the game goes on if they live anyway.

@Omega. I can’t really add anything else beyond the fact that he tried to kill me in HaruFE earlier and failed instead of posting because he hasn’t done anything else but I can understand looking at the thread and then noping out without posting regardless of align.

What were you expecting me to respond to this with?

@Shinori Where are you on AM/Omega? Do you think that Via’s sub is scum?