Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my cat never joins me at night, shes busy hunting bugs and shit

had the other day where i went to get water at like 1am, walk into the kitchen and turn on the lights, shes just sprawled out on the middle of the table. she just looks at me for a second, then books shit downstairs

gonna have to get her to stop doing that lmao

22 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@Elemina why do you feel like orihime wouldn't townread am or naana? Do you not see her as ballsy scum?

@Magnificence Incarnate your post here seems to imply that you believe that naana is village. Do you believe that a wolf needs to have "balls" to call villagers villagers? I'm not completely sure what youre saying here, elaboration would be lovely.

21 hours ago, dyachei said:

Animal probably scum and it's making me sad. Her initial posts about no lynch don't feel genuine or jokey and her go to has been to ask why and not follow up 

Think wolfy probably town right now. Jc probably town 

I was busy. Anything you want to hear from me?

Votals
(2) Red RyuElemina, Mello
(1) IchigoOrihime
(3) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega.
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(4) NaanaShinori, Shattiel, moonbird, manti
(5) Animal MidwifeAlpha Male, Refa, dyachei, Donald Trump, JohnCarter
(1) Magnificence IncarnateRed Ryu
(2) Omega.SB., Ichigo
(1) dyachei.Naana

(3) Not VotingJinrou, Ryker, SpankGangsta
With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~24 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

Edited by Conqueror

20 hours ago, Shinori said:

@SB.uh  I don't have many strong scum reads outside of Naana at the moment. I have people that I want to keep an eye on and people I have listed as "Need to re-read".  This list consists of:

You(SB)
Shattiel
Evan(slight)
Omega(Slight)
Ichigo
And Animal Midwife

Is this ranked?

Villagers and Up and Comers

JC - Confident pushing, shows convictions in his pushes. Projecting town via tone and shit. Ezest villa read of my life.
Ele - At first thought he was wolfy, then kinda got a hold of the cutlure he plays with. Like him going tryhardy aggro very early. He's asking level 0 questions early on, things that could be snapped back at him, but doesnt give a shit. He transitions from that into fuller questioning and pushing, so transition felt like the sorta shit you see, say MS, RVS + bad pushes -> real pushes and reads.
Shinori - This is where the reads start getting less absolute. I love the way hes pushing his reads out, not really giving a fuck when people push back, and just going down on peeps. In specific i like him dumpstering Evan. The down side is super thin, their 2/2 reads which had self as villa which forces out a 2/2 which is ehh but they shouldnt have had a whole lot of reads at that point anyway.
Wolfy-Slot: Like them pushing Refa when they do. Backs off right away cause theyre proven wrong, which is fine. 

Allies and Others

Zara - He's fine for now. Havent seen him do much other than give a lackclear read on AM. Gonna sponge that for now.
VI - It feels like VI is on the opposite side of the fence from Ele, and some of their posting kinda clashes with me or pings with me, but then at the same time all i can think when reading their posts is "this guy's a villager". Either im right on both, and one of them are barking up the wrong tree, or my grasp on the culture here is worse than id hope itd be, idk i could be out of touch. in general, dudes a villager but doesnt get to sit at the big kid's table

Wolves

refa - dislike their questions, and their followup was weaksauce. It feels like shes attaching herself to the Ele slot (pockety and just riding the dudes coattails) havent seen anything worth changing my opinion on.
ichigo - making weak ass posts. Not a lot to say bout the guy, cause he hasnt said a whole lot himself. id vote him, and if the day had ended, id shoot him.
Evan/AM - I feel like these two slots aren't w/w. On Evan's end, the questioning there looking at some core shit doesnt feel like how a partner would push a partner. I have both players as independently wolfy (AM completely misses the JC read, and pushes the dude hard), (Evan felt like he was worried about becoming a wagon early on, and hes posting like he woofin), gonna sponge zara on AM for now and just have Evan slotted nicely in my wolves.

Other

MI - Dude is all over the place for me. Half his shit i agree with, other half makes me want to lynch him. Need more info. Doesnt help i dont got the guy felt out yet. Leaning more wolfy than not but not dropping him into wolves just yet. 
Trump - He made a post at one point where he called someone a "bitch", post felt force, felt like someone who'd never sworn in their life trying it out. Havent really sorted him yet, want more info on the dude and some 1v1 time to solidify a read.
Ori - Was gonna talk to wolfy about the Ori slot, and go back and forth between the two, but guess i cant do that. Will talk to Ori l8r and get sorted, see if i can find a read there.

Rest of my notes are kind of a jumbled mess that im not gonna fuck with till l8r. glgl

16 hours ago, dyachei said:

I don't get why people always ask things like why I'm scum reading one person for doing something but not another person for doing the same. People have different playstyles.

I don't think wolfy asking about no lynch is wolfy because I didn't take it seriously. The way animal responded to it was. I have slight town on wolfy because his entrance hit some town notes for me. He didn't seem pressured to post, seemed comfortable in the thread.

My meta with animal is from both mu and sdn. I have no idea where Zara got this frozen idea. I do think it's funny animal responded to him but not to me

Is there a cheat sheet of alts /who's who here?

I don't understand. I saw wolfy make a meme from one of the champs games and thought it was funny.

Was there some other post I missed from you besides this one?