Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

I just meant in the way that gorf pushed AM 

This will be goofy when coupled with my next post, but he could be town misreading.  I find the way you've pushed Midwife to be more agenda driven than Trump's.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Naana said:

This will be goofy when coupled with my next post, but he could be town misreading.  I find the way you've pushed Midwife to be more agenda driven than Trump's.

if I wanted either of you mislynched I would have entered the thunderdome on one of you two, not hop off when you're in lead wagon and you show up and start posting

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

actually with your strong read on am you can be wrong and just unwilling to budge.

your townread on am from what i remember is based on meta that am cant address the thread as scum and is needlessly aggressive (or something like that) as town. id say on the addressed-not addressed spectrum am is pretty well in the latter, and lol @ the idea of am playing aggressive. is any of that incorrect?

assuming thats right, that leaves out reasonable logic to townread am, and your reason to not want the lynch is that theyre always a d1 wagon and you dont want to ml him cuz hes always an ml.

but its honestly just worse that youre left with nothing else to really say. like before you were saying youd vote for me even though you dont really sr me but now its time to find a reason to sr me so youre drawing reasonable connections to me + dya? like whats the case for keeping you alive aside from "my role says blue fish?"

And what's the logic behind scum AM? That they're avoiding the thread? Yes cause scum am's first reaction is "let me avoid the thread"  you're right I didn't scumread you but then I looked at the vc and I'd vote you in the 3 biggest wagons because I tr the other 2. The only reason I'm not is I scumread Dya more. It's not hard to "draw answers to scumreading you" If I was trying to do that I wouldn't go "oh I don't scumread Donald" I'd just say "I scumread Donald for reason X Y Z"

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

ppl keep twisting dya's quotes which makes me feel hella bad on that push

it was more "if you're upset about getting called scummy don't be so scummy" which is a world of difference

was it? I'm going back to look

6 hours ago, dyachei said:

i dont care if you dont like it. If you aren't going to actively try to read people, you shouldn't be surprised you're a wagon or that people think you'd be a good vote. I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense to you.

6 hours ago, dyachei said:

again, I dont care if people think I look bad. I'm going to keep sharing my thoughts on this and wishing naana would do something other than OMGuS

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

And what's the logic behind scum AM? That they're avoiding the thread? Yes cause scum am's first reaction is "let me avoid the thread"  you're right I didn't scumread you but then I looked at the vc and I'd vote you in the 3 biggest wagons because I tr the other 2. The only reason I'm not is I scumread Dya more. It's not hard to "draw answers to scumreading you" If I was trying to do that I wouldn't go "oh I don't scumread Donald" I'd just say "I scumread Donald for reason X Y Z"

there's somethin to be said about scum wanting to avoid a dead thread, they don't have any motive to change attention of town wagons ever. If it's early on and the thread is dead, then you're almost certainly way off on your wagons 

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

yeah? the first one clearly dya was trying to get them to read ppl instead of whining about getting wagoned

and the 2nd she's talking about herself and still asking naana to share reads

you were sayin "You're bad and shouldn't feel bad for being wagoned" which is markedly different

there's somethin to be said about scum wanting to avoid a dead thread, they don't have any motive to change attention of town wagons ever. If it's early on and the thread is dead, then you're almost certainly way off on your wagons 

Let me see if I understand you (no srsly I had to read this twice reee 2 am brain) you're saying because the thread is dead scum don't want to move the wagons and because of that I can be wrong about my idea of "well X Y wagon is town so Z is likely scum" I think looking at it like "scum have 0 reason to change the wagon" is too simple minded as I can think of a shit ton of reasons for scum wanting to change wagons even if the thread is active or dead:
A) town cred
B) wanting to save them for a ml
C) There reads are bad
etc etc

2 minutes ago, Orihime said:

well i mean apparently that's am's scum meta isnt it? or were you not the one that said that?

for me its exclusive latching onto j at the earlier stages of the game, not really following up with any of the latching, making an impression on the thread without really making any efforts to scumhunt (like wolfy at the beginning, but the shamelessness to how wolfy was doing it gave me a soullean toward town for him at that time). not really cooperating with substantiating on following up with j when he DID actually address am finally. its like am cares enough to post but doesnt care enough to do anything about it. hes actively lurking. at least thats what it is to me i cant speak for the rest of the wagon

fair enough @ the latter

##vote animal wildlife

Just now, Orihime said:

Let me see if I understand you (no srsly I had to read this twice reee 2 am brain) you're saying because the thread is dead scum don't want to move the wagons and because of that I can be wrong about my idea of "well X Y wagon is town so Z is likely scum" I think looking at it like "scum have 0 reason to change the wagon" is too simple minded as I can think of a shit ton of reasons for scum wanting to change wagons even if the thread is active or dead:
A) town cred
B) wanting to save them for a ml
C) There reads are bad
etc etc

yeah, if it's close or early yeah since there's no way wagons that early go till EoD

but as scum saving a town without knowing for certain you've got another lynch lined up is dumb as shit unless you're scum are all in good spots

yeah, if it's close or early yeah since there's no way wagons that early go till EoD

but as scum saving a town without knowing for certain you've got another lynch lined up is dumb as shit unless you're scum are all in good spots

also maybe more of what I'm sayin is scum are always gonna be active when there's a scum wagon right

unless they just afk

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

well i mean apparently that's am's scum meta isnt it? or were you not the one that said that?

for me its exclusive latching onto j at the earlier stages of the game, not really following up with any of the latching, making an impression on the thread without really making any efforts to scumhunt (like wolfy at the beginning, but the shamelessness to how wolfy was doing it gave me a soullean toward town for him at that time). not really cooperating with substantiating on following up with j when he DID actually address am finally. its like am cares enough to post but doesnt care enough to do anything about it. hes actively lurking. at least thats what it is to me i cant speak for the rest of the wagon

fair enough @ the latter

##vote animal wildlife

Your reasoning isn't bad. Perhaps I'm looking at meta too hard for tring AM but I think they're town. I'm not gonna kick and scream at there lynch but I think it's a town lynch none the less.