Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

also maybe more of what I'm sayin is scum are always gonna be active when there's a scum wagon right

unless they just afk

It depends on the players and who said scum player is and the gamestate scum feel they're in.
It's variables we don't have unless we are scum

Just now, Orihime said:

It depends on the players and who said scum player is and the gamestate scum feel they're in.
It's variables we don't have unless we are scum

if your scum buddy isn't outed, bussed, or creature when aren't you gonna try to defend them

and ^ those are some very specific situations where the game changes entirely

taking the naana/am conversation as a whole, if I'm able to pop in every thirty pages and twelve odd hours, skim, and still have about the same grasp on the conversation as before, either a) an argument is correct or b) scum is sitting back and not doing anything as town drives doubles mls into the ground.

former is still the more likely

Just now, Alpha Male said:

if your scum buddy isn't outed, bussed, or creature when aren't you gonna try to defend them

and ^ those are some very specific situations where the game changes entirely

we don't know if they're getting bussed you know? Or if they want to be bussed etc etc. I don't think people just defend a partner without very certain reason in mind.
I'm ngl I forgot the main point we were talking about can you remind me. Something about my wagon thoughts because wrong on donald? 

bussing

distancing

when you feel like the tides can turn

when you feel like youve established a rep in the thread that you dont wanna risk turning

i mean i dont wanna build a case for why im a fucking beast as scum but making that sort of a call for activity spec is kinda bad townplay imo

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(4) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega., Alpha Male
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(4) NaanaShattiel, moonbird, manti, Elemina
(4) Animal MidwifeRefa, dyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump
(1) Magnificence IncarnateRed Ryu
(2) Omega.SB., Ichigo
(2) dyacheiNaana, Orihime
(1) OrihimeShinori

(3) Not VotingJinrou, Ryker, SpankGangsta
With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~19 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

Reminder to please use proper voting syntax, especially after the mod starts implementing automated votecounts.

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

It's common knowl on my home site that I'm so hard to read because my scum game is amazing. Perhaps I shouldn't say that but *Shrug* I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about at least a little when it comes to scum gameplay

scumlock

Just now, Orihime said:

It's common knowl on my home site that I'm so hard to read because my scum game is amazing. Perhaps I shouldn't say that but *Shrug* I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about at least a little when it comes to scum gameplay

if you're using the homesite legacy of your scum game to prove how good it is, it means that your scum game is likely trash offsite

3 minutes ago, Orihime said:

we don't know if they're getting bussed you know? Or if they want to be bussed etc etc. I don't think people just defend a partner without very certain reason in mind.
I'm ngl I forgot the main point we were talking about can you remind me. Something about my wagon thoughts because wrong on donald? 

uhhh I think I was just mention in how a dead thread usually means satisfied wolves whereas an active one tends to mean more that they want to change up the wagons

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

scumlock

FUCK

Just now, moonbird said:

if you're using the homesite legacy of your scum game to prove how good it is, it means that your scum game is likely trash offsite

You've seen my scum game many times to be the judge of that moon.

5 minutes ago, moonbird said:

taking the naana/am conversation as a whole, if I'm able to pop in every thirty pages and twelve odd hours, skim, and still have about the same grasp on the conversation as before, either a) an argument is correct or b) scum is sitting back and not doing anything as town drives doubles mls into the ground.

former is still the more likely

What argument are you proposing is correct with regards to the Naana/AM conversation?

3 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(4) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega., Alpha Male
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(4) NaanaShattiel, moonbird, manti, Elemina
(4) Animal MidwifeRefa, dyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump
(1) Magnificence IncarnateRed Ryu
(2) Omega.SB., Ichigo
(2) dyacheiNaana, Orihime
(1) OrihimeShinori

(3) Not VotingJinrou, Ryker, SpankGangsta
With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~19 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

Reminder to please use proper voting syntax, especially after the mod starts implementing automated votecounts.

ngl I spent a fat minute staring at AM thinkin it was me and wondering when I got these votes

5 minutes ago, Orihime said:

also this is the biggest humble brag I've ever seen