Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

5 minutes ago, Naana said:

Jinrou's attitude and slanking seems more like town Zara to me.  I've only seen him scum a couple of times, but he takes those games more seriously from my experience.

I was waiting for one of his tells, disagree on the serious=scum front though. I think i've got his tonal meta downpact, hbu?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Elemina said:

Nana is SMOCAINE. He is scum. He is frozen, and posts in this way due to meta. I found out thanks to Laser's post. He is HYPER and AGGRESSIVE as town. He's not aggro here, he was kind of a nothing and still is. He is the NUMBER #1 LYNCH and will flip scum.

Alpha Male is scum. He isn't really trying to find scum he's also active lurking and only wants to CFD me because I'm pushing his buddy now. He has no real reason to push for me and even votes me BEFORE I post my catch up so he isn't actually interested in determining my alignment.

Vi-Astra (now LASERGUY) is scum for pushing me yet not trying to understand my alignment. His AtE around Nana also shows he is frustrated with his partner not doing anything and has given reluctance to voting him. #notbussing

Orihime hasn't given me a reason to town read her and hasn't really had any strong scum reads and dropped her Ichigo read for some reason. 

Omega is null right now. I understand his approach, it leans towards a 'game solving' approach but his reads aren't accurate so I'd say we keep an eye on him as days go on.

Dropping Wolf to null right now, and want to see more from Red Ryu to have a better read on him.

Shinori is slight town only due to me aligning with his read accuracy. Otherwise I was expecting more in depth content compared to the previous game.

Shattiel is town for having somewhat accurate scum reads.

John Carter is likely town for his early game and his follow up. I think he is suffering from the Gorf treatment as well but more so doesn't like my questionin and that's fair from someone who doesn't understand my playstyle.

Donald Trump is town for meta and truly not understanding me BUT he always has this problem with my questioning. He's trying to hold me to a higher standard of play, that's why it annoys him each time he sees people slap town reads on me for that. 

I liked SB's questioning towards Omega, it seemed a lot less aggresive or even shady from our last two games together. It seems more of a game solving approach rather then a scum 'force errors' approach which he did last game.

Refa's early game is null to me as I have seen that in the previous game too, I want to interact with Refa more to have a better understanding. No concern at the moment.

MI is also null his post seemed good but need more.

Manti I'd like more from as well.

the names I said: moon, manti, sb, jinrou
You don't think any of them are scum

You don't mention moon or jinrou, town read SB, and want more from manti.

but if you think none of them could be scum, that gives your town, or at least not scum list of:
omega, wolfy (red), shinori, shatt, me, donald, SB, refa, Magic, manti, moon, sb, jinrou

correct?

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Right but it isn't a reason to vote me over. It's a bad reaction to my NANA vote. Him voting LATE on me means he hasn't thought about my earlier posts.

Yeah I'm checking the progression on that one

It stays the same. My read on you is an individual scum read, which is why I'm voting for you and pushing your lynch. I'm going to sleep now, good night thread. (It's 5am TUESDAY and I have to go out today)

11 minutes ago, Elemina said:

It stays the same. My read on you is an individual scum read, which is why I'm voting for you and pushing your lynch. I'm going to sleep now, good night thread. (It's 5am TUESDAY and I have to go out today)

Would it not be impacted at all?

People keep talking about how the deadness of the thread means the main wagons are town but I feel like there's actually been a lot of movement and at least 1 town wagon that's popped up to compete. People started saying it with like 20+ hrs to eod which feels really fake. Why would scum freak out that early about a partner?

3 minutes ago, dyachei said:

People keep talking about how the deadness of the thread means the main wagons are town but I feel like there's actually been a lot of movement and at least 1 town wagon that's popped up to compete. People started saying it with like 20+ hrs to eod which feels really fake. Why would scum freak out that early about a partner?

What do you mean by "town wagon" here?