Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Who's Ryker?

@JohnCarter I wrote this down as a note for those pages: Don't like the vote on animal midwife, saying mello is scum, or trying to paint orihime's vote as wolf on wolf, you've also felt off to me the rest of the game. For example, you're trying to downplay my suspicion of you on page 60 something as 'retaliation' for your rvs on page 12 or so - that doesn't sit right with me

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

Eh what about you @Naana

Yeah I don't think Moon even said anything about Ori after I told her what her main(s) is.  It was not a very inspiring showing.

O: Moon has experience with me I'm curious what they think

M: I'll need the name of your main

N: Here

M: Moving on

This is super paraphrased and wrong, but I'm not fishing for all the quotes.  Did you see my post where I quote Moon's lack of a reason to be voting me or anyone for that matter?

7 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Who's Ryker?

@JohnCarter I wrote this down as a note for those pages: Don't like the vote on animal midwife, saying mello is scum, or trying to paint orihime's vote as wolf on wolf, you've also felt off to me the rest of the game. For example, you're trying to downplay my suspicion of you on page 60 something as 'retaliation' for your rvs on page 12 or so - that doesn't sit right with me

Idk man prob scum

7 minutes ago, Naana said:

Yeah I don't think Moon even said anything about Ori after I told her what her main(s) is.  It was not a very inspiring showing.

O: Moon has experience with me I'm curious what they think

M: I'll need the name of your main

N: Here

M: Moving on

This is super paraphrased and wrong, but I'm not fishing for all the quotes.  Did you see my post where I quote Moon's lack of a reason to be voting me or anyone for that matter?

No

5 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Shatt, stop this shit. I gave you the villacore on a silver platter.

We are in an imploding village, probably 3 villagers getting wagoned atm.

You coulda voted Moon.  It didn't have to be like this.  I'm considering jc's vote on you already.

Just now, Naana said:

You coulda voted Moon.  It didn't have to be like this.  I'm considering jc's vote on you already.

What are you talking about? A self-pres vote this early is dumb.

I'm guessing you've lost your mind because you're getting wagoned. I'll try to save you at EOD. Link me the Moon thing; I do remember her posts being bad but Quas' posts were wolfy.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

What are you talking about? A self-pres vote this early is dumb.

I'm guessing you've lost your mind because you're getting wagoned. I'll try to save you at EOD. Link me the Moon thing; I do remember her posts being bad but Quas' posts were wolfy.

it wouldn't have been self pres if the moon wagon took off first. thonk

I have other stuff to respond to but I’m on phone rn. @Omega. Do you think that Gorf is scum just for ‘misreading’ Elemina when they should know better or is there more to it than that?

I read the Moon thing linked above again (and some of the stuff around it) and it just confuses me in a scummy way. Not really sure what Moon was trying to do but it didn’t look natural.