Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

28 minutes ago, dyachei said:

I've communicated it fine. You haven't actually read all the words I've posted because you think it's unfair you're being pushed. You're continuing to do basically nothing to solve the game

Why is that a town trait?

27 minutes ago, dyachei said:

Nothing about what u said should have been confusing in the least to naana. And you should know I can't be Nancy 

25 minutes ago, dyachei said:

Hell, naana should know that from the team game, too

You still aren't getting it.  And no shit you're not nancy.  I'm done interacting with you for now.  You're either scum being intentionally misleading or as dense as another p dense player.  Either way you are giving me a headache.  I appreciate you not voting me fwiw <3

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Elemina said:

Don't like the vote. So skimmed back to see who were lead wagons: Animal and Naana. So, sorry Laser but you're scum. You have one scum in your town list, one in your not like, and one in your 'they are shit posters so not AI' list. Yet, you vote town.

Sorry to disappoint after you put so much effort into this, but I'm Town. 

I'm pretty sure you're misreading my comment on the lead wagons. I said that they are shitposters and I don't know if that is AI on them because I don't have meta on them. I'm not sure why you would expect me to know the alignment of every player based on what I already admitted was skimming the thread and tonereading people. Especially D1. Regardless, I'm voting for one of my scumreads.

Why do you think scum would be poking each other to post in thread rather than in their private chat?

How much have you played with Naana/Smocaine? The one game I played with him on MS, he lurked as Town.

8 minutes ago, Naana said:

nice meme.  How do you feel about Evan and Moonbird?

I thought moonbird's entrance was town but really he's just coasting right now.

Evan can be a stinky scum but he's not around which is unusual for both his scum/town meta

10 minutes ago, Naana said:

You still aren't getting it.  And no shit you're not nancy.  I'm done interacting with you for now.  You're either scum being intentionally misleading or as dense as another p dense player.  Either way you are giving me a headache.  I appreciate you not voting me fwiw <3

I'm getting more tempted every time you reply to me

I'm neither dense nor stupid. I'm not intentionally misleading anyone. I've spelled out my thoughts pretty clearly. The omgus comes from me giving you a bit of a push and you not liking that. True or false? You weren't scum reading me before I posted I thought you were a fine Lynch. If I weren't OK with your wagon you wouldn't have this read.

Then tell me what other than me pushing on you and animal have I done that you don't like? Because you keep harping on my read of you. Which I've explained more times than I care to. 

What would make me a scum read without considering my read of you in any way 

1 hour ago, JohnCarter said:

Why is Ori green? nana

fuck I kept the post open for so long and closed it out before getting to this.  Her response to my early "ouch @AM" post was very similar to another interaction I had with her a while ago that was so insignificant I doubt she'd remember it to fake the response again.  As for gameplay her earlier bout of posting was pure and solvey.  I liked her take on Midwife's meta as well.  People gave her shit for it (including you and or dya iirc), but I thought it was accurate and genuine.  This was before Midwife flaked after reappearing today, so it was still a fair point at the time.

7 minutes ago, Naana said:

If people could stop pretending I'm not obvious town that'd be really nice.  Moonbird votes would be appreciated as well.

Why do you think you're obviously town? What have you done that should show it 

1 hour ago, Ichigo said:

She just wouldn't do that

Anyways, I don't actually know who you are, I found the first page, what's up. I don't really trust your reads right now, Alpha male feels town to me, Orihime is leaning town, JC is leaning scum to me, I didn't like their posting between pages 47-49.

I've got Mello as town

Manti, I want you to explain your reads on page 53, how did you get those and do you still hold them? I'm not a fan

Direct me to specific posts and why, so I can determine whether you’ve actually made a read on 2 pages (?) of posts rather than delayed retaliation to my initial suspicion of your entrance 

Mostly gut, I thought the interaction with Orihime felt off, I also noted that somebody talked about orihime's "main" account and Moonbird didn't realize who they were on the same page (not reading that part I guess? But they were posting in thread the whole time)

23 minutes ago, Naana said:

fuck I kept the post open for so long and closed it out before getting to this.  Her response to my early "ouch @AM" post was very similar to another interaction I had with her a while ago that was so insignificant I doubt she'd remember it to fake the response again.  As for gameplay her earlier bout of posting was pure and solvey.  I liked her take on Midwife's meta as well.  People gave her shit for it (including you and or dya iirc), but I thought it was accurate and genuine.  This was before Midwife flaked after reappearing today, so it was still a fair point at the time.

Ok

4 hours ago, Conqueror said:

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(3) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega.
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(5) NaanaShattiel, moonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori
(4) Animal MidwifeRefa, dyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump
(1) Magnificence IncarnateRed Ryu
(2) Omega.SB., Ichigo
(1) dyacheiOrihime
(1) EleminaAlpha Male
(1) moonbirdNaana

(3) Not VotingJinrou, Ryker, SpankGangsta
With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~19 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

Hot take (not really)

One of the non posters is scum

##Vote: Ryker

Sheep

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Mostly gut, I thought the interaction with Orihime felt off, I also noted that somebody talked about orihime's "main" account and Moonbird didn't realize who they were on the same page (not reading that part I guess? But they were posting in thread the whole time)

Eh what about you @Naana

5 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

dawg the thing is i was REALLY hoping to develop my read on ran as the game went on toDay, i feel like my rationale is enough to go off of but i was really looking to see if things would change as the Day went on. but hes been ghost since like a small reappearance. so like what else am i supposed to go off of, and i refuse to give the benefit of the doubt to ran about him not being able to know how to ask haphazard questions. tell me those early questions actually feel like theyre going anywhere aside from being able to garner him some early game brownie points for looking like hes doing things

...which they clearly already have...

If you're a villager, drop the Elemina read. You deserve to die for that alone. Like, what the hell are you doing?

Alpha Male is outed. Vig him tonight, and everybody slap him on your wolf list. We may CFD him tonight.