Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, JohnCarter said:

Hmm, was Refa confused//overwhelmed? Thought that was Vi-astra

His entrance didn't feel confident to me but not in a scummy way. More of a struggling to sort everything at once bc this game is a lot faster paced than SF's regular, but I'd need more from him to solidify the read.

Kinda conflicted on dya. I don't like how they interacted with Naana but their reaction to Omega scumreading them reads real. I'm wary I guess but I don't think I'd lynch it right now.

@Omega. why is Gorf scum? I'm not huge on how you approach the dya suspicion because "dya can die" seems inconsistent with how you address them later. Maybe you have a history that makes you unwilling to D1 them but in general promised reads seem kinda shallow.

@Donald Trump How confident are you in your Elemina read? I'm kinda lost there bc I kind of autoread them as town for being one of the only early posters I could actually follow but their comeback reads are so jarringly different to mine and yet the townread me so I'm kind of ??? there.

Orihime's stance on AM bugs me ("we'll see who's right when they die") and their votecount stuff feels very safe? Like they're trying to avoid making noise and I think "I'm not going to argue for pages and pages about my TR" is an exaggeration when they hadn't really done anything to derail the lynch. 

I'm 100% sure Via's subout was not tactical and I think they were town (and LaserGuy has been fine so this checks out). I don't agree on the Gorf wagon at all rn.

5 minutes ago, SB. said:

His entrance didn't feel confident to me but not in a scummy way. More of a struggling to sort everything at once bc this game is a lot faster paced than SF's regular, but I'd need more from him to solidify the read.

Kinda conflicted on dya. I don't like how they interacted with Naana but their reaction to Omega scumreading them reads real. I'm wary I guess but I don't think I'd lynch it right now.

@Omega. why is Gorf scum? I'm not huge on how you approach the dya suspicion because "dya can die" seems inconsistent with how you address them later. Maybe you have a history that makes you unwilling to D1 them but in general promised reads seem kinda shallow.

@Donald Trump How confident are you in your Elemina read? I'm kinda lost there bc I kind of autoread them as town for being one of the only early posters I could actually follow but their comeback reads are so jarringly different to mine and yet the townread me so I'm kind of ??? there.

Orihime's stance on AM bugs me ("we'll see who's right when they die") and their votecount stuff feels very safe? Like they're trying to avoid making noise and I think "I'm not going to argue for pages and pages about my TR" is an exaggeration when they hadn't really done anything to derail the lynch. 

I'm 100% sure Via's subout was not tactical and I think they were town (and LaserGuy has been fine so this checks out). I don't agree on the Gorf wagon at all rn.

I know this wasn't directed at me but a lot of people seem to be having an issue with this. Naana said I didn't really have a read on them but was just happy to see them lynched. If you actually look at the original quote I specifically said he was doing nothing and that's why I was fine with him being a wagon. But his attack on me for not having a read was and continues to be bullshit. 

3 hours ago, Orihime said:

Let me see if I understand you (no srsly I had to read this twice reee 2 am brain) you're saying because the thread is dead scum don't want to move the wagons and because of that I can be wrong about my idea of "well X Y wagon is town so Z is likely scum" I think looking at it like "scum have 0 reason to change the wagon" is too simple minded as I can think of a shit ton of reasons for scum wanting to change wagons even if the thread is active or dead:
A) town cred
B) wanting to save them for a ml
C) There reads are bad
etc etc

Ori is against it dya

11 minutes ago, SB. said:

I'm gonna lazy read sb town

8 minutes ago, dyachei said:

I know this wasn't directed at me but a lot of people seem to be having an issue with this. Naana said I didn't really have a read on them but was just happy to see them lynched. If you actually look at the original quote I specifically said he was doing nothing and that's why I was fine with him being a wagon. But his attack on me for not having a read was and continues to be bullshit. 

dude if you're town fucking lmao.  Idk who's got worse communication skills.

2 minutes ago, Naana said:

dude if you're town fucking lmao.  Idk who's got worse communication skills.

I've communicated it fine. You haven't actually read all the words I've posted because you think it's unfair you're being pushed. You're continuing to do basically nothing to solve the game

Why is that a town trait?

2 hours ago, Elemina said:

While I look that shit up:

Orihime, you town read me. Yet, people have been attacking me left and right and I don't believe you've ever commented on me (iirc) afterwards nor have you really defended your read on me. Why is that?

She just wouldn't do that

Anyways, I don't actually know who you are, I found the first page, what's up. I don't really trust your reads right now, Alpha male feels town to me, Orihime is leaning town, JC is leaning scum to me, I didn't like their posting between pages 47-49.

I've got Mello as town

Manti, I want you to explain your reads on page 53, how did you get those and do you still hold them? I'm not a fan

1 hour ago, JohnCarter said:

for the names that we haven't really talked about or received much shade, we've got

spank, ryker, moon, manti, sb, jinrou  - first 2 haven't posted. the other 4 haven't done anything that's made me go ??? from what I remember. we should talk about them some more though so we aren't just beating a dead horse in banana/animal for the rest of the phase

Moon's posting has been a little strange, Especially around Orihime

1 hour ago, Shattiel said:

Btw I think there's 5 scum

I think there's 6 if you look at setup size

5 - 1, 9 - 2, 13 - 3, 17 - 4, 21 - 5

Those are the ratios I'm used to working with

24 is 1 lower than 6 scum, though honestly it starts getting shaky at larger size