Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

I'm on phone reading trying to catch up while I walk into work. 

Evans voting me for shite reasons from two days ago and hasn't been back since.   One of his biggest reasons wss that i called am a stupid vulpix in my second post of the game during RVS and then went to work. 

The rest of his reasons were that my response to him want good.   He never commented on what wad bad though and never expanded on anything else.   Haven't seen him since like page 20 or something

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/17/2018 at 10:43 PM, Shinori said:

Okay so. I'm home, ready to tear you apart buddy.  WRT bolded this is what I said during RVS, ya know that bullshit phase.

Which was literally right after this post.

Now I want you to read that bolded part and really think to yourself about me just 'leaving'.

Like currently, a large portion of your 'case'(?), or scum read on me is based off of the fact that I was making a crack about a pokemon and then I was working.  Yeah?  That's your case?  That's pretty strong.

And you follow it up by just stating that my reply to you wasn't good, okay then tell people how it was bad.  I don't see you PUSHING me.  IF you are scum reading me so hard why aren't you telling other people to look at my posts or why aren't you actually bringing attention up to our interactions.  Oh that's right, you just aren't because everything about this case is poo-poo.

My read on you didn't start out strong. It was mostly a gut read at the start and you are only looking at the start. I said you were "ew" and that JohnCarter was town. You quoted that post and asked me why JC was town but didn't seem to care about my read on you, which I didn't like. I pinged you out on that and you said essentially that you didn't care, which based on this post I can tell that you do in fact care. And you are conpletely mistreating this read. You act like I'm solid on you being scum (which I'm getting closer to now) but I wasn't. The read was weak. You ciritcize me for not forcing others to see you as scum but I barely saw you as scum. This strikes me as pretty overdefensive and it seems based on your last sentence that you care a lot about me read, which you shouldn't based on your previous comment of "I don't care about early reads on myself."

9 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I'm on phone reading trying to catch up while I walk into work. 

Evans voting me for shite reasons from two days ago and hasn't been back since.   One of his biggest reasons wss that i called am a stupid vulpix in my second post of the game during RVS and then went to work. 

The rest of his reasons were that my response to him want good.   He never commented on what wad bad though and never expanded on anything else.   Haven't seen him since like page 20 or something

My timing is absolutely incredible

Worship me

And can somebody catch me up on who subbed in for who? I remember Conqueror being a sub.

On 6/18/2018 at 12:53 AM, Refa said:

@Animal Midwife Willing to lay off him if his scum meta is freezing up, but I want more out of him.  Really would appreciate elaboration on your reads later this day (as in, this day phase) because I'm at a dead end reading your slot.

@Donald Trump Honestly, I thought your initial reason for voting Elimina was bad.  Your initial reasoning was based on NAI content.  The tone read makes more sense to me though, but it's going to take more from Elemina for me to determine if that's accurate.  Can you dig it?

@EvanManManMan Can you explain your Shinori read more?

@Naana Can you explain your Shinori read more?  Also would sheep reads on you because you've been posting intermittently but haven't been contributing reads.

@Omega. WRT my current read on you, it feels like you're not really pushing anything which is bothering me.  Does anyone bother you ATM?  Why?  Getting the same vibe as Nanna except you're a lot less obvious about it.

@Shinori I don't get your EvanManMan scumread.  Also your posts made it seem like you were scumreading Orihime, why is that?  

@Vi-astra You mentioned my early Yolo read and it's less jokeposting and more that tonewise, it reminded me of his scum EM games.  I know EM doesn't directly translate here (or translate at all lmao), it's just what bothered me the most on my initial read.  What are your thoughts on Shinori?

I explained my Shinori read above

8 hours ago, Elemina said:

SCUM

Nana

Orihime

ALPHA MALE

VIA ASTRA

Quality garbage, note to myself: expect nothing of worth from Elemina, prolly scum

he's scum reading Naana for not showing up, then fails to retract his read when Naana does show up, and DOESN'T WANT his scum read to show up and clear himself

I still don't get the Orihime read

I'm scum cause I called him out for saying he was gonna come in and post but didn't, and he said I was scum for trying to cfd him when he pushed Naana, but... I said he looked bad before he pushed Naana....

And Via subbed out ages ago so that shows how wonderful he's reading the game. Plus I'm now scumbuddies with someone I harassed enough to sub out

On 6/18/2018 at 4:59 AM, Shattiel said:

Yes you missed something

Wolfy - not enough hype 

Ele - I'm on the fence on this one now could pass him off as town

Shattiel quoted a post of mine (My way of catching up here was checking my notifs) and I scrolled up and saw this. I'm at a similar stance on Wolfy and Elemenia and I like the few posts of thwirs that i have read.

4 hours ago, Omega. said:

If you're a villager, drop the Elemina read. You deserve to die for that alone. Like, what the hell are you doing?

Alpha Male is outed. Vig him tonight, and everybody slap him on your wolf list. We may CFD him tonight.

Huh? This is not thunderdome yolo

this is not town yolo

he's played with me enough to know better

4 hours ago, Shattiel said:

@Alpha Male talk to me about the progression Ele I haven't seen any mention about him in your iso yet you scumread after he pop up.

It was mostly just that he spent 2 hours hyping up his sick reads and wasn't showing anything

I openly stated it was a "for science" vote, I didn't even really scumread him

that being said his entrance in was pmuch just pushing ppl calling him out for not playing enough and making nonsensical hard reads

4 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Can someone quote the moon case for me?  I've been reading the thread for the last hour and a half and its too hard to find these things.

Dyachei pushing naana/midwife without much take in the rest of the players is sus but I wouldn't push before either flip because the other two are a lot more scummy and apparently d1 isn't Dyachei's strong suit so I'm willing to see what they come up with as the game progresses. 

I'm not scum reading omega but I agree that his play is different from his style on sf,  I'd expect the change with the higher percentage of off site players.  Gorf vote is spot on imo,  I'm fine with the reads on dyachei and elemina.  Why do you think that midwife and naana are town?  I haven't seen anything in their play to suggest otherwise. Leaning town here. 

I didn't have a read on naana ed1 but I'd vote him now on principle for the dyachei vote + persuading dya to vote midwife over him since midwife had lackluster content,  which screams of self Pres. This is a lot worse than midwife almost no reads. I think the fight with dya earlier in the thread doesn't read as w/w to me based on tone.

I'm bothered by orihime's stance on midwife in pages 56-57. Comments like "at least if am dies people can't use the excuse of her as a scum read" defeat the purpose of her defense. Feels like scum not wanting to actually commit to a defense which would make sense if midwife is town. I'm unsure if they would be wolf together though, gut says she wouldn't hard defend her buddy at this point in the game. 

Gorf coming back in to vote midwife feels week when he could've pushed harder with his ele case,  really making me more confident in my scum read on him. 

kind of bothered by this because ive given several takes but they werent questioned as much as the naana/AM reads.

just more proof people are either wolves or not reading