Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Elemina said:

Go look at his reaction to me stating I have pinned the scums. He's scum. When Nana flips scum then VIA and ALPHA should be pushed.

The fact I'm not in this list is interesting considering it's naana. Don't you scumread me? I would think if they were true after Naana flip scum you push on me for defending my partner *clicks tongue* yikes.

10 hours ago, Shattiel said:

Tbf saying you caught all scum on d1 is funny

RIGHT?

10 hours ago, Elemina said:

As I stated to Shattiel, his reaction to my NANA vote is bad. Think about that after we get a NANA flip.

And..this doesn't make you have pause on the naana wagon why?

10 hours ago, JohnCarter said:

Why is Ori green? nana

Cause I got a town role pm betch 

9 minutes ago, Refa said:

Linked the post below.

Reasonable from Gorf. I still want to know who else he'd lynch and to explain his thought process to me behind why he'd think it was a good idea to press/pressure Elemina so much. I came into this game thinking Elemina was a free read, no idea why Gorf would approach it another way especially when I told him Elemina is still a level 0 wolf.

Just now, Omega. said:

Reasonable from Gorf. I still want to know who else he'd lynch and to explain his thought process to me behind why he'd think it was a good idea to press/pressure Elemina so much. I came into this game thinking Elemina was a free read, no idea why Gorf would approach it another way especially when I told him Elemina is still a level 0 wolf.

Actually, I just thought of one.

@Donald Trump come in and talk to me about Ran when you can. Why you thought it'd be good to press him, how your read has progressed, what you think of your voters, etc.

8 hours ago, Ichigo said:

Potential bias detected

IRONIC COMING FROM YOU

8 hours ago, Ichigo said:

##Vote Moonbird

Good vote

7 hours ago, Omega. said:

If you're a villager, drop the Elemina read. You deserve to die for that alone. Like, what the hell are you doing?

Alpha Male is outed. Vig him tonight, and everybody slap him on your wolf list. We may CFD him tonight.

I don't believe you have this amount of confidence tbh.

7 hours ago, Shattiel said:

Oh I remember now I thought you sound familiar I think we've played in a mash before.

Reveal hidden contents

Should I put your head in a pike too?

*waves*

My biggest issue atm is I agree a lot with Ichigo on the past few pages but I should be easily able to tr him by now and I don't so :hrm:

Seems legit.  He's still who I feel the worst about who's a large wagon.  Your last few responses seem town to me, I'll reevaluate after everyone has posted and you've gotten your head in the game more.  Marth/Dyachei are the only other people I'm bothered by.  I really need more people to post here, because I don't know how my reads are going to progress from here.

##Vote: Donald Trump

6 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I feel like play here is to lynch orihime /gorf. 

Orihime has a stance on naana/midwife that makes no sense coming from town trying to solve the game. 

You need more details for that given you tr Shin for him having dif outlooks but you seem to have me as lock scum for having a dif outlook myself :thinking:
Also side note why is shattei such a hard tr like I can see how they're towny per say but not to the extent I'm seeing in this thread

FTR I can see Gorf's Elemina read coming from town (it was initially why I townread him until Yolo was like "no this is actually really bad"), but I don't like the pivot to Animal Midlife and anything to do with his read there.

1 hour ago, Refa said:

@Donald Trump Your reads seem legit, what are your thoughts on Omega?

i tend to abstain from reading omega because his playstyle is less AI and more mood indicative. for toDay, id say null with the slightest lean town villa because of his approach to the game, but im more inclined to look elsewhere for toDay.

1 hour ago, Omega. said:

1. Where does this happen? Via probably a villager for his outbursts, Naana I've gone on record as saying is probably a villager. I don't know why such a thing would be wolfy in the first place.

2. Why? Gorf has spent most of his time shitting on Elemina who he has no right to be misreading whatsoever, and pushing consensus wagons. No idea about village's boner for this dude. His tone is good, but it always is. We're talking about a dude I've gotten away with calling my top V read as bros before and I've seen roll multiple villages. I look at his direction, and it's complete ass here. Like, I don't care if people are wrong about villagers from time to time. But Gorf spending so much time shitting on Ran is beyond atrocious considering history/meta. To give you an idea of how bad it is, it'd be like if SB tried to lynch Via in a game where Via was strictly in his villarange.

Alpha Male, what are your reads?

@Donald Trump

Talk to me about your Elemina push and how it's developed throughout the day. I still cannot believe you would think it'd be productive to spend Day 1 shitting on probably the most obvious villager we have both ever played with.

elemina started the Day off being as inconsequentially "productive" (note the quotes) as one can be in early Day and then ghosted. his early wolfy read was trash and p much all of his questions were dead end interactions. meta aside, that screams "look at what im doing dont i look like im playing the game well guys?" then he p much ghosted from that point so that was what i was left with, and was letting my read be contingent on a return to thread, and wouldnt you know it, he came into thread and made a lolworthy assertion of finding the scumteam like hes kuz but hes not, but you know how to read so you can see my post on that. but seeing how he came about that and the direction he took it, at this point in the game i find it hard to believe that scum pulls that move so boldly when he knows there are haters out there on him. its like way too bold imo, and makes him have to be extremely accountable. can i believe it as scum!elemina? sure i guess but thats a stretch. so if its him or a hard townread on the line ill vote him but im p apathetic about his lynch at this point. id rather see how his game develops after he finds out hes wrong.

or hes right and were all stupid amirite

btw if were gonna go so hard on meta and being appalled at the meta mistake, dawg youve seen me play for years and you know as scum my ass aint gettin got on D1 you really think you got me like that?

im going to the doctors rn to take care of an ear infection (fun) but after i get back i should be hot in thread till eod. i just came back now to catch up right quick before i did. just to say, regarding marth i dont think theres enough to fairly go on for a read since hes been here twice and both times just made fine enough summation posts to my recollection

You can't just cockblock all of my scumreads and ditch without leaving anything on the table.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Lmao.

Give me your other reads. If not Elemina, then who? Who are you reading as villager? I assume a bunch of people will be in this thread tonight and that's when the lynch will actually be decided.

so rapidfire relevant topics before i dip

quas ive felt pretty good about throughout all the game but i actually thought his response to the ele revelation post was really bad. like it was almost like trivializing his scumreads and deciding it was a bad look, but its hard to make that call cuz he retracted on it. based solely on feel tho he seems town, dont get what people are talking about wrt him feeling "agenda driven"

orihime is p town, i like the tone and i liked the interaction i had with her last night, i feel like we really connected and i plan on asking her on a date but dont tell her that

animal is scummy and on top of that being fairly bad if town and can garner a lot of info because he was a hot topic throughout the Day. i feel like this is prob the most productive lynch

i talked about you before

moon is wacksauce but that lynch is like opposite of productive for town if it happens so like... meh

naana is a decent lynch, but i can see the town motivation behind how she plays (SUPER vote driven)

dya is town, i feel bad that he thinks nobodys townreading em and would so not support that lynch toDay

thats all i got off the top of my head

10 hours ago, dyachei said:

I know this wasn't directed at me but a lot of people seem to be having an issue with this. Naana said I didn't really have a read on them but was just happy to see them lynched. If you actually look at the original quote I specifically said he was doing nothing and that's why I was fine with him being a wagon. But his attack on me for not having a read was and continues to be bullshit. 

Honestly I don’t remember the specifics, I just thought the interaction looked weird in the same way that I thought your Omega stuff looked fine and I don’t remember Naana’s stuff bothering me.

Meant to answer this way earlier but got sidetracked. Kind of exhausted from rl stuff but I’ll catch up and then probably crash and see if I wake up early for phase end.

IMO you should look at Yolo's posts in the past two (maybe three?) pages and update your read there, and then hit me up with your scum reads.