Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I'm confused on Moon, I don't get why they're scum FYPOV.

Unmemorable and I couldn't follow along with what they're doing. Maybe leftover paranoia from Caterpie? Idk, which is why I'm not pushing it strongly.

Also Ichigo is now a bigger suspect of mine for pulling this twice.

@Shinori If you think the wagon is bad please break it down because I'm ??????? on the speed but individually most of the parts are fine.

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Unmemorable and I couldn't follow along with what they're doing. Maybe leftover paranoia from Caterpie? Idk, which is why I'm not pushing it strongly.

Also Ichigo is now a bigger suspect of mine for pulling this twice.

Seems legit.

I want to see Ichigo's response to me first to confirm/deny something.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I also have a feeling marth might not be around to claim before phase end. And considering the people leading the wagon could know this it looks ass.

I know this but I don't feel comfortable voting any of the top wagons so here I am.

6 minutes ago, Shinori said:

You shouldn't talk about yourself that way

fr though, Animal Midwife is actually frozen.  I been pushing shit and very active, yet I'm still the leading wagon.  Why not Animal?  I fear you've been tunneled since I mis-meta read you as someone else.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

For someone who refused to vote initially because they wanted to keep their vote pure instead of vote me naana sure had hoped around a lot.

Once you let your little girl free and she starts hoping on anything she can find.

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I also have a feeling marth might not be around to claim before phase end. And considering the people leading the wagon could know this it looks ass.

Ftr I thought we had more than 4 hours. Will definitely not be here for phase end lol, I assumed it was at like 6am or something and my sleep is fucky enough that I could've naturally woken up for that.

I'd be hesitant if I wasn't iffy on other wagons but I'd just be voting Midwife and hoping that my early read was wrong on them at this point.

Town:

Refa, Shattiel, Alpha Male, Naana, LaserGuy

Town lean:

Orihime, Animal Midwife, Mello

Null: Shinori, SB, Donald Trump, Dyachie, Manti, Evanmanman, Elemina

Scumleans: JohnCarter, Omega, moonbird, Magnificence Incarnate, maybe wolfy

The rest are null too because I don't know what they've done

2 hours ago, Omega. said:

Wait, who do you want lynched? You keep popping in with these takes but not pushing anything, l'm looking for transparency here. Can you list your reads?

You want me to put all my cards on the table? Aw where's the fun in that. Here I won't show my full hand but I'll give you three of a kind. I'll lynch in donald dya and moon today.
"Why are you acting like this Ori" you may be wondering. The answer is simple. This is fun~