Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol epic ninja

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

Ok then when AM dies we'll see who's correct.

this is the worst way of addressing people who you think are wrong about a townread you have. i think theres literally no way to be less productive with scumhunting than with a sentence like there

1 hour ago, Conqueror said:

Votals
(2) Red Ryu: Elemina, Mello
(1) Ichigo: Orihime
(3) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega.
(1) Shinori: EvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarter: Animal Midwife
(4) Naana: Shinori, Shattiel, moonbird, manti
(5) Animal Midwife: Alpha Male, Refa, dyachei, Donald Trump, JohnCarter
(1) Magnificence Incarnate: Red Ryu
(2) Omega.: SB., Ichigo
(1) dyachei.: Naana

(3) Not Voting: Jinrou, Ryker, SpankGangsta
With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~21 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

Let's see assuming those 2 wagons are town I suppose Donald seems likely scum although that makes my Omega read seem shady. *clicks tongue*
I'll take a closer look at Naana but ehhh.
Dya Donald make sense.

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

##Unvote:

##Vote: Orihime

hm? 

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

lol epic ninja

this is the worst way of addressing people who you think are wrong about a townread you have. i think theres literally no way to be less productive with scumhunting than with a sentence like there

I have given reason why I think AM is town and the logic is like this either:
A) I am town who has a strong read on AM 
B) Me and AM are scum partners
C) I'm scum trying to get credit/pocket town AM

2 of those options contain a town AM choice. People are voting AM for being frozen. Am is always a ML the fact they're a wagon day 1 isn't shocking and I'm one of the only people to my sight defending them. 
I'm not going to argue for pages and pages about a tr of mine you either listen now or you ml a towny and I hear your answer why.

Votals
(2) Red Ryu: Elemina, Mello
(1) Ichigo: Orihime
(3) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega.
(1) Shinori: EvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarter: Animal Midwife
(3) Naana: Shattiel, moonbird, manti
(4) Animal Midwife: Alpha Male, Refa, dyachei, JohnCarter
(1) Magnificence Incarnate: Red Ryu
(2) Omega.: SB., Ichigo
(1) dyachei: Naana
(2) Orihime: Shinori, Donald Trump

(3) Not Voting: Jinrou, Ryker, SpankGangsta
With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~20 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

The reason scum is easy to play is that making up reasons that seem plausible is the easiest thing in the world to do. As town I could lie yes and give a fake case too if I wanted on why "OMG THEY'RE SO TOWNY" but I'd have to put that in my doc and follow that line of lines and quite frankly don't have the effort. The point I'm trying to make is me just going "We'll see when we flip" the most helpful thing? No but it's better then me trying to make up every story in the book to convince you.

2 minutes ago, Orihime said:

I have given reason why I think AM is town and the logic is like this either:
A) I am town who has a strong read on AM 
B) Me and AM are scum partners
C) I'm scum trying to get credit/pocket town AM

2 of those options contain a town AM choice. People are voting AM for being frozen. Am is always a ML the fact they're a wagon day 1 isn't shocking and I'm one of the only people to my sight defending them. 
I'm not going to argue for pages and pages about a tr of mine you either listen now or you ml a towny and I hear your answer why.

actually with your strong read on am you can be wrong and just unwilling to budge.

your townread on am from what i remember is based on meta that am cant address the thread as scum and is needlessly aggressive (or something like that) as town. id say on the addressed-not addressed spectrum am is pretty well in the latter, and lol @ the idea of am playing aggressive. is any of that incorrect?

assuming thats right, that leaves out reasonable logic to townread am, and your reason to not want the lynch is that theyre always a d1 wagon and you dont want to ml him cuz hes always an ml.

but its honestly just worse that youre left with nothing else to really say. like before you were saying youd vote for me even though you dont really sr me but now its time to find a reason to sr me so youre drawing reasonable connections to me + dya? like whats the case for keeping you alive aside from "my role says blue fish?"

3 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

dya feels like not the play today

d2 I might reconsider but I can easily just see her gettin EoD cfded by scum for no good reason

"You're bad and shouldn't feel bad for being wagoned" is a really shit reaction but is it towny or scummy. :thinking:

Just now, Orihime said:

"You're bad and shouldn't feel bad for being wagoned" is a really shit reaction but is it towny or scummy. :thinking:

ppl keep twisting dya's quotes which makes me feel hella bad on that push

it was more "if you're upset about getting called scummy don't be so scummy" which is a world of difference