Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

4 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

he's just been meta reading others

double standard for ppl that makes it look like he's pocket attempting

hasn't made a solid case yet

weird awkward timings

what has he done that's towny?

Meta reading is not an issue if it makes sense with a line of thinking, he actually expanded on it a few times.

what doubles standards?

who honestly has made one yet outside of him on Gorf? Which Gorf responded to well.

this one I agree with.

he’s put an actual effort to getting an idea where scum is and why he thinks what he does. I’m in agreement that this day is a lot of infighting with a lot of coasters that aren’t doing much of anything. Even two confirmed townies aren’t offering much. Observations and posts like this are offering more on the table than most people are and I can see where he is coming from.

thats why I don’t want to lynch him.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

well yeah, no shit

No. You don't get what I'm saying.

What I'm telling you is that if Naana and Ruy are both villagers, and those 2 along with me continue to be the focal points of discussion while everyone else gets a pass for not being Naana/Ruy/Omega, then this game is probably an L and it's very difficult to recover from it. People are sussing Elemina who I'm also confident is a villager.

For example, we have masons who are being ignored while a bunch of people who have never correctly read me as a wolf (maybe Gorf in a game or two? Don't remember) are patting themselves on the back. I don't like the direction village is taking in general and we have to turn things the fuck around if there's any chance.

I might just claim to force village to realize what a horrible situation we're actually in and so they can move the fuck on and actually look in productive places.

33 minutes ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4401 to #4431

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (5): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male
Naana (2): Snike, Red Ryu
SB. (2): Omega., dyachei
Elemina (1): LaserGuy
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (3): EvanManManMan, manti, Mello

Phase ends in 6h59m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

Orihime (1): Omega.

Red Ryu (1): Naana

<Beta v2.0.4>

Quoting for posterity.

7 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Meta reading is not an issue if it makes sense with a line of thinking, he actually expanded on it a few times.

what doubles standards?

who honestly has made one yet outside of him on Gorf? Which Gorf responded to well.

this one I agree with.

he’s put an actual effort to getting an idea where scum is and why he thinks what he does. I’m in agreement that this day is a lot of infighting with a lot of coasters that aren’t doing much of anything. Even two confirmed townies aren’t offering much. Observations and posts like this are offering more on the table than most people are and I can see where he is coming from.

thats why I don’t want to lynch him.

uhhh yeah meta reads are good, but no he's been basing all his pushes and defenses off them, and even worse, ASSOCIATIVE meta reads. Associative meta reads are not good

double standards in the way he's been treating soup & gorf vs me

this thing doesn't make sense, did you seriously claim in a game where a scum was lynched d1 that nobody else has made a good case yet

glad we agree

no, yolo has not been putting in a lot of effort. This is just false. If he flips town it means he was just lazy or busy to me, cause he just hasn't been putting in a lot of effort, like he just hasn't 

7 minutes ago, Omega. said:

No. You don't get what I'm saying.

What I'm telling you is that if Naana and Ruy are both villagers, and those 2 along with me continue to be the focal points of discussion while everyone else gets a pass for not being Naana/Ruy/Omega, then this game is probably an L and it's very difficult to recover from it. People are sussing Elemina who I'm also confident is a villager.

For example, we have masons who are being ignored while a bunch of people who have never correctly read me as a wolf (maybe Gorf in a game or two? Don't remember) are patting themselves on the back. I don't like the direction village is taking in general and we have to turn things the fuck around if there's any chance.

I might just claim to force village to realize what a horrible situation we're actually in and so they can move the fuck on and actually look in productive places.

then fuckin claim pussy

you've just been using past history for the way ppl read you to clear and make reads

that's not you as town, you're not that trash

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

then fuckin claim pussy

you've just been using past history for the way ppl read you to clear and make reads

that's not you as town, you're not that trash

You're dumb AF this Day phase.

I took 1/3 of the game off the table.

All you're doing is pushing the main wagons. If people like manti/Mello/Evan, whoever the fuck are wolves, we're fucked. You're here complaining about me not handing you the entire wolfteam when we're not in a gamestate to reach that.

Holy fucking shit dude. Damn.

Just now, Omega. said:

You're dumb AF this Day phase.

I took 1/3 of the game off the table.

All you're doing is pushing the main wagons. If people like manti/Mello/Evan, whoever the fuck are wolves, we're fucked. You're here complaining about me not handing you the entire wolfteam when we're not in a gamestate to reach that.

Holy fucking shit dude. Damn.

deflecting

name one, seriously, one read you've had this game where you didn't make like, 90% because of meta 

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4432 to #4467

Omega. (7): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB., EvanManManMan
Red Ryu (5): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male
Naana (2): Snike, Red Ryu
Elemina (1): LaserGuy
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
SB. (1): dyachei
Shattiel (1): Naana
weinerboy (1): Omega.
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 6h14m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

EvanManManMan (1): Omega.

Omega. (1): weinerboy

<Beta v2.0.4>

Omega is right we got a lot of people just coasting along and not really doing much of anything else. 

Still why I said Evan tunneling is really scummy, like he is doing with me and omega because town is going to have nothing if we both flip town. Then what? Yeah we got AM but the tunnel vision right now and even more so on Omega is one I don’t get.