Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

What do you think of Trump's EoD?

I'm not exactly a fan. Gut at the time was that he looked bad. I was expecting some lynch sorcery which is why I wasn't in thread during the last hour but I wasn't entirely expecting it from him. I think even though he was self aware about the wagon jumping it does look bad since marth lynch flipped scum and that last vote came at deadline.

Looking a little back through the day he also shaded our silence here and on a post from day one iirc was soft-defending marth by saying the wagon formed on him was inorganic. I'd have to look more into his iso and right now I'm just bone tired.

40 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

what's my slot looking like? am i confirmed town yet? what do you guy's recommend i should read? (i.e., what places in the game have the most information available that i can get a solid read on everyone?) 

in the meantime, i've got to go check who's dead and see where we are right now. 3 prs is ouch, 1 mafia yesterday is not so ouch.

before i forget, hi, i'm elijah! i'm not really representing a community, but i've played with a lot of the people here all over the mafia world. hope to have a good rest of the game with you all lol

Hi, also I think a few people scumread your slot except Evan

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Yeah whatever, you’ve probably left enough crumbs that you’re either clear or you’ll catch yourself later

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

So you’re going to go one step further now then. Anything else?

I'm lockscum.

34 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

you’re town and omegas obvtown. Donald’s vote wasn’t on there until the very end so don’t take too much stock into that, it would be earlier votes and the comments that indicated people wanted to go on mello but may not have put their money where their mouth is with a high chance mi was dying

How in the world is Evan town