Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Just now, Killthestory said:

i'm looking at your iso, shinori, and i'm not seeing where the obvious town comes from. point me in the right direction? what do you think made omega perceive you as obvtown?

Iono. You go read the ISO and make a decision for yourself.

I claimed lockwolf so IDK why people said I was obv town.  But JC is the only person scumreading me.  Go read Omega's ISO.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Shinori/JC is probably v/v and worthless to entertain

I actually liked manti's content at the end (though I am biased because it made me laugh) but the carefree attitude sat well with me. Much different vibe from Shatt who I'm still sussing

throwing a blanket v/v is a really, really easy way to get burned 

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Right now I have very strong townreads on Snike, Killthestory, Weinerboy, JohnCarter, Orihime and Dyachei

So right now I think I have auto

Does anybody disagree to this core (which includes myself)?

my only questionable is weiner

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Right now I have very strong townreads on Snike, Killthestory, Weinerboy, JohnCarter, Orihime and Dyachei

So right now I think I have auto

Does anybody disagree to this core (which includes myself)?

Until JC answers my question I disagree with him.

And Weiner isn't clear in my books.

I like KTS, Dya, Ori though.

throwing a blanket v/v is a really, really easy way to get burned 

I've had my moment with Shinori and I don't see myself changing my mind based on it. JC less but overall I haven't been bothered by their presence

I really don't know why people are townreading Shattiel.

I also am really interested in that EoD in regards to how Manti and trump acted.

Another spat I'm interested in is  the John Carter/ Shinori one, but to a lesser degree than above.

Those are where I'd like to focus today.

And just so you know I'm only keeping Donald Trump out because I got a weird feeling from their EoD3 play. He basically said "town controls my vote" and I think that is scummy and would also implicate Mello as a wolf since he would know he couldn't vote town there so he let the consensus pick his vote.

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

I've had my moment with Shinori and I don't see myself changing my mind based on it. JC less but overall I haven't been bothered by their presence

i don't disagree, but i think if two players have a disagreement, it's more in favor for town to let it progress naturally than throw the blanket read and try to stem the information that could arise from it, y'know? 

1 minute ago, Snike said:

I really don't know why people are townreading Shattiel.

I also am really interested in that EoD in regards to how Manti and trump acted.

Another spat I'm interested in is  the John Carter/ Shinori one, but to a lesser degree than above.

Those are where I'd like to focus today.

What do you think of Trump's EoD?

Manti looks bad. Shat is also in my suspicions.

People I'm looking at for scum include:

Manti, Shatt, JC(At least until he responds to me), Weiner, Maybe Evan for a fifth.

Probably 2 scum in this group I think.

i don't disagree, but i think if two players have a disagreement, it's more in favor for town to let it progress naturally than throw the blanket read and try to stem the information that could arise from it, y'know? 

It could just clutter the thread, and based on what I know of both of them they can be very obnoxious. What's your gut read on both of them? Have you read a bit?

Just now, weinerboy said:

It could just clutter the thread, and based on what I know of both of them they can be very obnoxious. What's your gut read on both of them? Have you read a bit?

i'm reading marth's posts atm. he shaded jc a lot, and i think that looks really good on jc. as for shinori, i'm not seeing what i saw last game, but i only gave it a quick skim. i'm going to have to look at why omega townread him since i trust omega's reads well enough. 

manti is v to me based on that EoD and I've mentioned my comment towards it. Pretty sure marshy summarized it that the dude don't give a fuck. I have no issue sheeping his reads given he was right on MI therefore I don't understand why Mello is clear

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

manti is v to me based on that EoD and I've mentioned my comment towards it. Pretty sure marshy summarized it that the dude don't give a fuck. I have no issue sheeping his reads given he was right on MI therefore I don't understand why Mello is clear

having played with manti for a couple years, i think this isn't giving him enough credit. he doesn't care as any alignment, but i think he plays a lot less aids when he's town. 

I see you there @JohnCarter Answer my question and I'll probably right you down as town.

Mello is inno to me for now based on some things he said yesterday but I could easily be wrong on it.  No idea.  I defintely feel it's something that can be answered for later though.  I do not think he's top priority.

having played with manti for a couple years, i think this isn't giving him enough credit. he doesn't care as any alignment, but i think he plays a lot less aids when he's town. 

ISO what he has then tell me your judgment. I already like your slot better based on willingness to work with others lol

4 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i'm reading marth's posts atm. he shaded jc a lot, and i think that looks really good on jc. as for shinori, i'm not seeing what i saw last game, but i only gave it a quick skim. i'm going to have to look at why omega townread him since i trust omega's reads well enough. 

I sense a pattern forming 

5 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Manti looks bad. Shat is also in my suspicions.

People I'm looking at for scum include:

Manti, Shatt, JC(At least until he responds to me), Weiner, Maybe Evan for a fifth.

Probably 2 scum in this group I think.

There are so mny logical fallacies in this post.

You have a PoE of 5 yet there are somehow only enough to total 4 wolves which in a 24p game is not nearly enough. 

And you place me as a possible wolf but when I asked if anybody had concerns with my town core, which I included myself in, you never commented on me.

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I see you there @JohnCarter Answer my question and I'll probably right you down as town.

Mello is inno to me for now based on some things he said yesterday but I could easily be wrong on it.  No idea.  I defintely feel it's something that can be answered for later though.  I do not think he's top priority.

Your question as in whether I shot you? Take a guess and and I’ll tell you? How about we post our answers on the :58 mark so 2 minutes from now, so we can’t alter our answers :)

On 6/25/2018 at 4:42 PM, Omega. said:

I don't know. Right now I never lynch me, Snike, Ichigo, Gorf, you.

Mello/weinerboy are probably not teamed. 

If Mello's a wolf, Orihime probably spewed V, though I don't really want to lynch her anyway.

Game gets clearer when we hit another wolf. I don't think I can make a solid team right now.

On 6/25/2018 at 4:46 PM, Omega. said:

Mello can go, I'd love to have his flip.

As for Marth contradicting himself, meh. I don't know why contradicting oneself is wolfy and can't just be a mental lapse. People contradict themselves all the time.

On 6/25/2018 at 5:15 PM, Omega. said:

The case is weird focus, tunneling Ruy and now Marth, fits well on any wolf team. I think his tone's wolfy myself, but that's for one to decide by themselves.

On 6/25/2018 at 5:23 PM, Omega. said:

Oh I probably never lynch dyachei, Orihime, or Elemina either.

dyachei because I'd have to believe she bussed from her first post. I've seen her bus before, but that was more a "The winds are swaying towards my bro, let me hop on" kind of thing as opposed to a from-the-jump push here. Also her and AM are from the same homesite, it'd be kinda weird if they agreed to do that as bros. Orihime for pointing out the AM slip thing; yeah people think she may have done that but off gut I think it was just a villager thing and the "I feel so bad about it" thing read as villagery to me. Elemina for stepping out his wolfrange several times. These reads are subject to change but whatever, rolling with them for now.

Some omega quotes worth looking at.

Just now, JohnCarter said:

I sense a pattern forming 

Okay you either answer my fucking question or I'll have to claim and I really don't want to claim.

5 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Can you quote the post or summarize it for me