Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, dyachei said:

if mello is scum, he's prob a goon though, right?

yes continue to shade me, it's entertaining. I could have let you all just keep voting Orihime and saved my scum partner if I was scum, but I voted MI and stayed on it and defended Orihime until you all unvoted her. Unless you're saying that I'm scum with Orihime and shes a better scum PR than MI? That's the only way you can have this read. 

Just now, Mello said:

yes continue to shade me, it's entertaining. I could have let you all just keep voting Orihime and saved my scum partner if I was scum, but I voted MI and stayed on it and defended Orihime until you all unvoted her. Unless you're saying that I'm scum with Orihime and shes a better scum PR than MI? That's the only way you can have this read. 

calm the fuck down. My point is that that would be the ONLY reason that marth would wagon you

marth and evan have a quick interaction in his 2nd post. marth is directly commentating on how john isn't obvious town, and i think that's scum shading a green. keeping in the back of my head for right now. he also scumread wolfy who flipped villa iirc, more shade on jc. getting comfortable with that slot. he's got a good read on elemina, but the actual validity of that read is to be questioned. elemina gonna look into next, giving me good headway into what i'm thinking about. he's got shade on evan, and i read evan's sod posts today. he's clear town. he barely goes into am, and i think that's due to an inability to formulate a proper scumread on them without wanting to push too much. that looks good, contrary to my earlier statements, for evan, jc, and now gorf who's scumread reasoning he disagrees with. personally, i find mafia partners don't shade each other's scumreads but each other in general. so that's a good look. so gorf is donald trump, and i think that looks good on trump admist all the suspicion on him.

to be continued

33 minutes ago, dyachei said:

##Vote @weinerboy

I kind of want to flip him.

I actually wouldn't mind this considering his read has flipped on me like a pancake multiple times. But, I think at this point I scumread Evan more. 

1 minute ago, Mello said:

I actually wouldn't mind this considering his read has flipped on me like a pancake multiple times. But, I think at this point I scumread Evan more. 

You said last phase that my posts were looking better and I've been pretty consistent in my worries towards you so pray tell what you mean?

22 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Manti looks bad. Shat is also in my suspicions.

People I'm looking at for scum include:

Manti, Shatt, JC(At least until he responds to me), Weiner, Maybe Evan for a fifth.

Probably 2 scum in this group I think.

I'd agree with this, minus JC

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Arsonist is still alive so yeah that's plausible Mello.

I still think Mello is town at the moment.

4 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

@Shinori figure out why you are being a hypocrite right now

???????

I stated a plausible reason/way that mello could be scum but said I think he's town.

Otherwise I dunno and I dun care.

4 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

this is really flip floppy and level 1 

Have you even read anything I've posted this game? How is this flip floppy? Have you read my iso yes or no. If so you would see why I said this. 

4 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

You said last phase that my posts were looking better and I've been pretty consistent in my worries towards you so pray tell what you mean?

You said you didn't scumread me then said at the end of the day you would be willing to lynch me. Previous day I was your 2nd top scumread then said "i dont scumread you that much" it's been going back and forth

1 minute ago, Mello said:

What was it then?

Because I was less confident on Marth and although I thought he was scummy, I found you scummier so I placed my vote in a place I was more confident on. I was fully aware Marth was being lynched the entire time and I stated this multiple times.

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

would be great if you'd try to solve the fucking game instead

I literally asked you a fuckin question earlier and also stated my top 4 scum reads.

No one responded except mello.