Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

5INbe2G.png

this is my favorite thing ever

i say ryan!scum cuz association with am as far as jinrou goes and what shatt said, and tbh i have cold feet hard with marth. plus its low commitment cuz im sure the marth wagons going through. its hard to make a scumread on ryan cuz of the scarce inactivity, but the way that the wagons have been treated yesterDay and both flipping town tells me theres 1, maybe 2 between mello/manti/ryan

im going to be honest I didn't even realize that Jinrou had posted until someone pointed out that my slot was the one that said stupid things about am.
I even criticized jin in my first catchup without noticing lmao

7 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

I’d have to analyse your spew after you’re dead tomorrow

But I won't die unless scum kills me? HRMMMMMMM.  TELL ME WHY I'M SCUM AGAIN?  You flipped real fast to suddenly be hard reading me as scum now. And if you think it's so lock why don't you vote me or convince others to vote me

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

So he's scum becuse he is?

That's how I see this post

that's because you're being purposefully obtuse. I think he's not got any real content and he's low posting. I think he's trying to skate by and that's scummy.

I also think his town read on you is sketch as hell. therefore, I'm voting for him. This still difficult for you to figure out? wanna keep trying to shade me for it?

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5759 to #5786

Magnificence Incarnate (6): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, Mello, weinerboy, Shinori, Ryanyb
Ryanyb (4): Shattiel, Donald Trump, dyachei, manti
Mello (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Omega., EvanManManMan
Elemina (1): Orihime
Shattiel (1): Snike
Not voting (2): Elemina, Ichigo

Phase ends in 0h12m. Hammer at 12.

<Beta v2.0.4>

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

this is my favorite thing ever

i say ryan!scum cuz association with am as far as jinrou goes and what shatt said, and tbh i have cold feet hard with marth. plus its low commitment cuz im sure the marth wagons going through. its hard to make a scumread on ryan cuz of the scarce inactivity, but the way that the wagons have been treated yesterDay and both flipping town tells me theres 1, maybe 2 between mello/manti/ryan

The association you are drawing between Ryan and AM isn't even Ryan plus Ryan voted post slip and with Naana and Marth beating out AM.

Just now, Shinori said:

But I won't die unless scum kills me? HRMMMMMMM.  TELL ME WHY I'M SCUM AGAIN?  You flipped real fast to suddenly be hard reading me as scum now. And if you think it's so lock why don't you vote me or convince others to vote me

someone’s gEtTiNg a lItLLe dEfEnSIve

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

someone’s gEtTiNg a lItLLe dEfEnSIve

You literally swapped to scum reading me because I scum read you. 

That's pretty omgus jumpy defensive shit there. 

1 minute ago, Iris said:

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5759 to #5786

Magnificence Incarnate (6): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, Mello, weinerboy, Shinori, Ryanyb
Ryanyb (4): Shattiel, Donald Trump, dyachei, manti
Mello (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Omega., EvanManManMan
Elemina (1): Orihime
Shattiel (1): Snike
Not voting (2): Elemina, Ichigo

Phase ends in 0h12m. Hammer at 12.

<Beta v2.0.4>

DT/dya Ryan is likely the town counter to MI imo

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

that's because you're being purposefully obtuse. I think he's not got any real content and he's low posting. I think he's trying to skate by and that's scummy.

I also think his town read on you is sketch as hell. therefore, I'm voting for him. This still difficult for you to figure out? wanna keep trying to shade me for it?

Ryan, if scum, would not try to skate by. I've played wih him enough to realize this. As scum he tries hard to be townread and to control the general agenda, which he is not doing in this game. He explained his townread on me better and it makes sense. It was because of my read on AM.