Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

I think Ryan is v. I'm very unsure on Marth and I don't think we dont lynch him. The only reason I'm voting Mello over Marth is because I have a stronger scumread on Mello and Marth has voters like you Mello and Laserguy who I scumread

im voting ryan, not marth but ok

did you think ori actually had a chance to go over before? cause wagons are p spread right now.

mello marth crossvoting, while ryan is just voting marth. is that interesting to you:?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5703 to #5728

Magnificence Incarnate (6): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, Mello, weinerboy, Shinori, Ryanyb
Ryanyb (4): Shattiel, Donald Trump, dyachei, manti
Mello (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Omega., EvanManManMan
Elemina (1): Orihime
Shattiel (1): Snike
Not voting (2): Elemina, Ichigo

Phase ends in 0h32m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

EvanManManMan (1): Mello

<Beta v2.0.4>

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Why is Ryan a villager?

It's partially meta as in Ryan has more thread presence and tries more as mafia, partially because his posts have read to me as genuine, and partially from his AnimalMidwife vote which occured when wagons were split between Naana and Marth (which also means that if you think Marth is scum Ryan can't be scum because they never vote AM over Marth unless Marth is mafia arsonist but regardless they could have gone Naana who is flipped town).

16 minutes ago, Iris said:

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5679 to #5702

Magnificence Incarnate (6): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, Mello, weinerboy, Shinori, Ryanyb
Ryanyb (4): Shattiel, Donald Trump, dyachei, manti
Mello (2): Magnificence Incarnate, Omega.
Elemina (1): Orihime
Orihime (1): EvanManManMan
Shattiel (1): Snike
Not voting (2): Elemina, Ichigo

Phase ends in 0h48m. Hammer at 12.

<Beta v2.0.4>

If MI flips wolf, mantis vote looks bad here

If MI flips town, mello and shinori look bad

5 minutes ago, manti said:

im voting ryan, not marth but ok

did you think ori actually had a chance to go over before? cause wagons are p spread right now.

mello marth crossvoting, while ryan is just voting marth. is that interesting to you:?

Ori was top wagon at one poi t so yes the lynch could have gone through. I think Ryan boting Marth when Mello and Marth crossvoted is if anything, a towntell

How did I go from not a top scum read to being outed and you 'Vigging' me tonight?  That's what you call an add flip btw.

Would like to hear other people's thoughts on this interaction.  Maybe in wrong but I felt it was jumpy and defensive considering I'm the only person sring JC basically and no one else wants it gone his reaction is bad. 

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

How did I go from not a top scum read to being outed and you 'Vigging' me tonight?  That's what you call an add flip btw.

Would like to hear other people's thoughts on this interaction.  Maybe in wrong but I felt it was jumpy and defensive considering I'm the only person sring JC basically and no one else wants it gone his reaction is bad. 

Why is being defensive bad and why did you ignore my post asking straightforward questions to repeat yourself 

4 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

If MI flips wolf, mantis vote looks bad here

If MI flips town, mello and shinori look bad

How do I look if mi flips wolf?  I did hard defend the slot the first two days. 

5 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Ori was top wagon at one poi t so yes the lynch could have gone through. I think Ryan boting Marth when Mello and Marth crossvoted is if anything, a towntell

cool

whatre people saying ryan wolf for? just being low impact or smth

24 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

@Ryanyb can you explain your townread on me

Because you're playing a less radical version of that game that just got canned over on tos that you rq out of.